Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

his4r2eh

It's worrying having pet's around Harvey & her. She is affectively admitting he harms animals, from what I read on comments, about her latest video (sorry I didn't listen to it). He has hurt animal's in the past. A small kitten or dog wouldn't stand a chance. But it's pointless saying anything because no animal organisation will step in & stop her getting 'pets'. I 100% know a lot more animal's have been injured or died in her home's :mad: , I won't say in 'her care', because she DOESN'T CARE. These small creature's are toy's to her. Again, sadly, they'll be discarded within a year, if they survive that long:sick::mad::cry:
Could you give any more info on that and on Harvey? I think because of the increased traction due to people seemingly getting wise to her and becoming more interested in the truth of her, we might get more traffic here. It would be really helpful if people who know things for sure and can be safely honest about it are clear, I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
One thing I don’t understand is how she’s getting away with everything in the social media culture that we have now. There’s YouTubers, Instragrammers, and Tiktokers everywhere with hundreds of thousands of followers that call out the behaviours of public figures/celebs all the time, but I’m yet to see one that has called her out on things. Obviously there was Alex Bellfield but we all know what happened there. 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ Can you imagine the content they would have to cover just from the Wiki alone? 😂
One word = Harvey!

• Sad

dippydoodum

Very, very likely a prohibited steps order is in place. It's been hinted at here by those in the know and F4J have said they helped Kieran with stopping her take the kids away. When she went to Thailand with them last, she went really close to the 30 day legal limit she would be able to keep the kids abroad, this may have triggered Kieran getting the order. I think Kieran would have to give permission for a normal length holiday and agree to it.

View attachment 2728242
Thank you, I forgot about that bit in the F4J post, I wasn’t aware of the previous Thailand - whatta knob!

KK77

VIP Member
Desperately trying to flog anything these days even more recently alcohol even though she claims she don't drink 🙄
The makeup so heavily applied its struggling to cover the scars around her nose /mouth
I think it’s the same caked on makeup she wore in panto. She still has the beading around her eyes! 🤪🤪🤪

• Sick
  • Haha

MelodyMaker

Chatty Member
Kipper’s latest fantasy vehicle .

Y’ know , those one of a kind bespoke ones that she’s always having done .
Bloody hell! How come the more money people have the worst their taste in things becomes? 🤮
---
Gee found this from Sunday night, can’t find this JJ character with her, looks like this is her new style, get the plastic balls out all the time 🤦🏽‍♀️

Wasted again 😒

• Sick
  • Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I have to say KP is giving off late stage Michael Jackson vibes in that video about her calender! This is off the scale delusional. Surely there's some scientific study somewhere she can be part of? I mean, she looks nothing like that in actual reality. At All! 😂

View attachment 2728289 View attachment 2728290
Where the feck is her nose?! These sort of filters that completely transform you shouldn’t be allowed.

• Haha

tomkat1

Chatty Member
Desperately trying to flog anything these days even more recently alcohol even though she claims she don't drink 🙄
The makeup so heavily applied its struggling to cover the scars around her nose /mouth
That is desperation, she looks stoned no interaction with the camera, trying the gin but the bottles still sealed.

• Haha

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Don't book it right away Chloe - I doubt the two of you will be mates in a months' time!
---

W0W - not a single Aquarius amongst that lot.
It's now officially my birthday. I've hinted that I want an express ticket to dial post and a gun.
Happy Birthday Sewer, I hope you are thoroughly spoiled x

• Heart

ClivE

VIP Member
Trouble is, Price is crafty & knew the bailiff's were coming. So it seems Mr PP moved items out before. Some taken to Price's brother's house (assume jewellery/bags etc) & took larger items to the storage centre where Mr & Mrs Price have there furniture stored, for the move to Isle of Wight. I bet that was why they were on the 'beg' for a removal van, nothing to do with The Dumpling moving home. Mr PP couldn't afford to be seen loading the mutant's belongings onto his flatbed truck - too obvious.
it could just be most of the cars belonged to Carl/dads high end car business(you know the one that makes him millions)so he as moved them as it as been 4 weeks now since the latest split story

Reactions: 19

moonboots

Lots of the negative comments about the dog on her Instagram seem to be from bot accounts, loads seem to be in Spanish. I'm not sure how the bots work but why would they post negative things? Do they just pick up on other comments?

Is it me or does it look much tidier than previous photos?? AFP/PP cleaning up or have the bailiffs just taken everything? 😂 Seems like she is preparing to leave there with all the dogs going too.
It does look tidier! Why would that barrier be up too, it was never covered before.
Someone on the DM comments saying her house is in a trust and can’t be sold for bankruptcy? Is this why she’s so cocky in saying her house is safe?
She was still paying the mortgage though, so not sure this would even be possible on a house she doesn't really own? Then Pete has a charge on it to for his legal fees if it's sold?