Katie Price #352 After 9 is tattle time skanks Out Dressed in Black, a Safety Pin Hold Phil & Grant Back

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like shes in her stalking phase

Reactions: 30
Honestly, I don’t believe there’s a new egg, I think it’s all smoke and mirrors with another media whore, and some amateur tip offs to the red tops to promote this new “venture” which will also piss Sinky off in the process. People of her ilk will do anything to stay “relevant” on social media. Sad bastards.

Reactions: 49
Just a thought- if KP married JJ would she become Kat(ie) Slater??
Doof doof doof doof doof

Reactions: 46
I think she just wants him for his nips....!!

He's a Type 1 diabetic apparently so he'll have to be careful with his diet - and we know how well Skanky cooks....

Reactions: 38
Most likely but wouldn't give a shit like everyone else. Also this is for publicity I am sure of it. Not a real relationship.
It’s a Clickbait Showmance and I don’t think Edna is the Media source it’s Jess more than likely, Saddos

Reactions: 40
3 weeks? Best way to confirm this relationship? Can someone check Companies House, any new joint business venture been launched yet? KPJJ Inc or PriceyJJ International perhaps??
---
Do we really think she's oblivious to the damage her actions cause?
Honestly I don't.
I think she knows EXACTLY what she's doing when her actions cause harm.
She's that dead inside, it just doesn't affect her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 37
It’s a Clickbait Showmance and I don’t think Edna is the Media source it’s Jess more than likely, Saddos
Yes they are all connected via channel 4 e4 because MAFS is prob their biggest show , and Jess worked on MM…. Already see on the Olive talent agency page that apparently launches this week (!) couple of other zleb MAFS people , each will follow anything of they think it will increase theirs likes ! Easy pickings for someone associated with KP as they will be using her notoriety to try and attract desperate influencers such a sad shallow existence …. Think someone already said , these talent agencies are just ways to get money paid to individuals a little less transparently and to try and get as many tax benefits as possible…..

Reactions: 28
At least she is past having any more children, so that is a bonus.

Reactions: 27
I hope whenever she has grandchildren, the parents have the good sense to keep them away from her clutches and out of the spotlight
I just don’t understand people wanting to be sssociated with her after all the headlines re let’s, kids, driving offences etc. not to mention the clear use of alcohol and drugs. I wouldn’t be seen dead associating with someone like her

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.