Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You really have me thinking now (it does happen from time to time honest! 😅 🤦‍♀️ ) -but if this is the case and the allegations were against KP, why are the children still in her care? Surely they would have been removed? If it involved Harvey, then surely they would not allow the visitations with her?
Didn't one of their original posts say they initially reported 5 years ago ?
My take on it all (which is probably way off the mark). KFP in some way coerced DL into thinking the allegations were untrue etc. She blindsided DL with her bullshit causing DL to get close to her because she thinks she is protecting B and J. This closeness is reported to ESSS by SB who take action and DL is sacked, she then becomes the kids nanny. DL being with KFP and the kids all the time, realises that she has been lied to by KFP and reports the F4J allegations to ESSS as true to help herself get out of the hole she dug.

Reactions: 31
My take on it all (which is probably way off the mark). KFP in some way coerced DL into thinking the allegations were untrue etc. She blindsided DL with her bullshit causing DL to get close to her because she thinks she is protecting B and J. This closeness is reported to ESSS by SB who take action and DL is sacked, she then becomes the kids nanny. DL being with KFP and the kids all the time, realises that she has been lied to by KFP and reports the F4J allegations to ESSS as true to help herself get out of the hole she dug.
I thought DC said that it wasn't SB who reported DL, but he was the one who sold the story to the press? I am sure DC said that the person who reported her hasn't been mentioned on here?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I thought DC said that it wasn't SB who reported DL, but he was the one who sold the story to the press? I am sure DC said that the person who reported her hasn't been mentioned on here?
Said I was way off the mark 🤣 there's so much information, I get confused.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
You really have me thinking now (it does happen from time to time honest! 😅 🤦‍♀️ ) -but if this is the case and the allegations were against KP, why are the children still in her care? Surely they would have been removed? If it involved Harvey, then surely they would not allow the visitations with her?
Because SS and the family court system are corrupt? Kieran accused of something with flimsy evidence = multiple arrests. KP accused of something = nothing.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It’s this, F4J write their posts as a riddle, they might as well be Festival of Bins, it’s dreadful. My take is they are implying DL made the I claim against KH, this isn’t aimed at Skank. Honestly these F4J posts are just making everyone think it’s her and the I accusation. Maybe this muddled thinking is part of their game, but to me it’s not helping as everyone is confused by the meaning of these posts.
Exactly this. My thoughts too Smillie. I read it that DL falsified the allegations against KH. The F4J post really haven't phrased it very well.... I am, now, completely confused and hope that a proper explanation all comes out in the wash in future..... not that she does any washing..!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes I believe this is correct, SB sold the story but whoever put 2 & 2 together re the social worker lying for KFP hasn't been mentioned on Tattle.

Reactions: 16
Me too!! But hey at least it gets our brains working 😅
---

Sad, morally wrong but unfortunately painfully true.
I'm not saying I understand it all but it seems like F4J are highlighting it's a social worker who made extremely serious allegations of Child S.A. which were just ignored? So it's not just this 'crazy' organisation, F4J that people like to paint as misogynistic making an allegation.....?!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not been on her own with them though has she think maybe already Court hearing with conditions for now

Now I’m wondering if it was false allegations made against KH family and have been reported as malicious communication? I only say that as it would explain why J and B haven’t been placed with KH wider family. When SS are involved they take a full inventory of the parents own childhood and the same for any family member who would be willing to foster the at risk child. Probably way off the mark but I just always wonder why no kinship caring arrangement was made for J and B as Skanky is unfit and KH was maliciously placed under investigation so normal circumstances would be neither parent could have them until it was ordered by the court.

Reactions: 17
Not been on her own with them though has she think maybe already Court hearing with conditions for now
Is DL a live in nanny then? I can't imaging AFP sleeping in that grotty house overnight so who will be with them then? They seem be very unsupervised at night hence them both doing TT and YT at every opportunity. I don't I wouldn't trust any of of them not to turn a blind eye to anything she does anyway. It's all so wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 24
This is what I think too but then I wonder why is she letting Bunny have such free access to social media. So then I change my mind again that she's trying to protect them. What s blood tangled web ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 18
This is what I think too but then I wonder why is she letting Bunny have such free access to social media. So then I change my mind again that she's trying to protect them. What s blood tangled web ☹
I think DL has gone. Worked out she was being bullshitted and upped and left.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Is DL a live in nanny then? I can't imaging AFP sleeping in that grotty house overnight so who will be with them then? They seem be very unsupervised at night hence them both doing TT and YT at every opportunity. I don't I wouldn't trust any of of them not to turn a blind eye to anything she does anyway. It's all so wrong.
She's got at least one teenager though. I don't think she's quite old enough to leave home. DL ( possibly from what I've seen) also looks after two more teenagers who are family members.

F4J latest,what the Holly hell is going on DL asa a lot of answering to do 😡
God, that's some read. Very disturbing, why aren't they doing anything!!!!!! Incest and sex in front of the children OMG. Let alone the rest of it. I'm more shocked than ever. She needs locking up.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Why would those journalists even care though, I think they must have some kind of motive for wanting that deleted. Who’s gonna sue them? Not skank she’s not got a pot to piss in never mind afford lawyers

Maybe skank stayed out on the piss but didn’t want them posting it on sm cos she had panto again. Would explain how she was so hungover after supposedly only being out for a few hours.
There must be something in it for the journalists, else why would they be bothered, or have they been ordered from higher above to support her, its all very strange.

Reactions: 14
I know I did a 'final' push on the GFM the other day and believe me that helped more than you know, but it's not quite over. :(
Just because we don't see everything on social media doesn't mean things aren't happening. 🥰
Kieran is overwhelmed by people's generosity, support and kindness, he truly appreciates every penny that has been donated and kind words from total strangers. He has spent far in excess of what has been donated and there is still a bit to go.
I cannot believe how much legals costs are, it's truly breathtaking, doesn't help when you are dealing with the likes of her!
If anyone can help further, or even spread the word to get others to donate, it would be amazing. I feel so bad asking again...but if you don't ask....
I wish I could say more, but just can't, I hope you understand. xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 76
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.