Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s having her hair done now, pretending she is still asleep, puuuuuurrrrrllleeeeaaaase 🙄🙄🙄
State of it and the apartment

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Bunny's take on the Lemonade thing is to show liquid dripping from her lips and her tongue visible in a potentially suggestive manner.

It's beyond shocking. Who the hell is looking out for this child? Anyone?

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2719700

Skank looks what she is, a middle aged woman, who actually looks a lot older than her years, dressed in attire maybe a 18-20 year old might wear. She just looks completely ridiculous. Taking her hands has an example they look like an old ladies hands. It really does say a lot about her when she is the only person who cannot see it.
OMG.... look at the talons...!

1706450485037.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
View attachment 2719731
The hairdresser was at Chloe’s last night.
She really thinks she is something special. Wonder what she will do when she goes back to the stinking MM and the reality of 'looking after her children, animals and home (i know it's a joke). I think being on stage with even a relatively small audience clapping and cheering has really fed her ego, she would probably do it for nothing. She is going to miss the buzz of it and this is when the fun begins....

Reactions: 47
She really thinks she is something special. Wonder what she will do when she goes back to the stinking MM and the reality of 'looking after her children, animals and home (i know it's a joke). I think being on stage with even a relatively small audience clapping and cheering has really fed her ego, she would probably do it for nothing. She is going to miss the buzz of it and this is when the fun begins....
True, here's hoping she has a real Debbie Downer and spirals out of control. As long as the children and animals are safe hope she wallows in a drug fueled pit of self pity and loathing😠😡🤬

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Bunny's take on the Lemonade thing is to show liquid dripping from her lips and her tongue visible in a potentially suggestive manner.

It's beyond shocking. Who the hell is looking out for this child? Anyone?
No, nobody.
Nobody in authority.
Nobody related.
Because nobody CARES!
Except the father who somehow is the villian?
I really cannot make sense of this at all, why is Price being protected when her children aren't?
This tit show is just going to roll on and on, the media love her as it's cheap copy.
So many people , all complicit in it all, family, friends, bent SS, Police and Judiciary.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
It seems so strange that the animals may have been moved to safety before the children?
Sold or given away at a guess. I seriously doubt they were taken away as she still has the 2 horses black puppy and frog kitten

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
And in other news, whilst her niece performs for internet perverts , the Increasingly Desperate Frumpty Dumpty is excited for some new lampshades .
So she not excited About the lampshades, she's excited For them, why? Have they won an award? 🙄
Edited to add. Ecru Edna the Erudite Enabler😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
It may be a trend but B is a 9 year old girl with something dripping from her mouth on a public profile,for every man and his dog to see ,it’s not appropriate and not something I’d be happy ignore, if she locked her profile to family and close friends then no one would know amd no one could comment, but B wants an open profile to get more likes because that’s what she thinks is normal she’s been brainwashed into thinking likes from total strangers is what’s needed to feel important and the longer she’s left in the wrong environment the harder it will be to change that mindset.
If my girls who are 26 and 30 decided to post something like this, words would be had and they are both independent adults who no longer live at home. But I would hope that we are responsible parents and both girls know better.
I also have 2 nieces (15 and 16), neither have responsible parents (my younger siblings) who think letting them post inappropriate pictures is ok.
So inappropriate that my 26 year old was disgusted with the 16 year old.
KFP and SFP are worlds apart in terms of parenting and I still can't get my head round the rest of the family not intervening with the treatment of B & J.

• Sad
Reactions: 30
And in other news, whilst her niece performs for internet perverts , the Increasingly Desperate Frumpty Dumpty is excited for some new lampshades .
Do you know what fucks me off.
I LOVE a bit of William Morris but she’s bloody ruining it for me 😡😡

#firstworldissues but true 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
If my girls who are 26 and 30 decided to post something like this, words would be had and they are both independent adults who no longer live at home. But I would hope that we are responsible parents and both girls know better.
I also have 2 nieces (15 and 16), neither have responsible parents (my younger siblings) who think letting them post inappropriate pictures is ok.
So inappropriate that my 26 year old was disgusted with the 16 year old.
KFP and SFP are worlds apart in terms of parenting and I still can't get my head round the rest of the family not intervening with the treatment of B & J.
Looks like Danny and his wife haven't intervened either, yet their girls (twins) look happy and well cared for in the few pics I've seen. Maybe he has an incentive not to (e.g. KP has financial or personal dirt on him) or maybe he just isn't bothered.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Do you know what fucks me off.
I LOVE a bit of William Morris but she’s bloody ruining it for me 😡😡

#firstworldissues but true 😅
I am with you on this one - leave the William Morris designs alone! 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.