Katie Price #351 Dirty old has been, smells like a sardine, dresses like it's 18 and looks like a drag queen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the rules for living in Gibraltar if you are a British citizen?
Just popped into my mind because when my daughter went on holiday it included a trip to Gibraltar and the way the tour guide explained it was as "Just the same as the UK, but more sunshine".

Wonder if that would be an escape route new home base for her?

Bloody hope not, it seemed very nice there.
Lots of apes on the rock, her face'd blend in nicely😄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So. Did it manage to trawl in a Noo Egg last night or was it another dismal failure?
Get used to it skank - NOBODY wants an over-aged groupie now (as Neil Sedaka said) :)

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I had to rely on my husband to give an objective view of her performance because I cannot stand the woman but the overall opinion is that she was wooden, couldn’t sing and fluffed loads of her lines….they were written in a panto kind of way but she didn’t deliver one of them with any punch. Even her supposed interactions with the audience seemed awkward and she just wasn’t good! She just looked like she was going through the motions with no oomph in her at all!

The theatre they are in was lovely actually and the others in the panto played their parts well but it’s got a max of 200 capacity and it can’t be all that lucrative for her - it was definitely a ‘how the mighty have fallen’ moment to watch!
Excellent critique, Purple. We just wish the papers would pick this up. It was the same sort of reporting last time with the Sleeping Beauty panto, where the first night performance was praised because the audience were made up of her brain dead fans calling her 'brilliant' but the reporting after that first night of her performance were dire... saying her singing was flat, that was was fluffing her lines and her dancing was just completely at odds and out of time with the rest of the cast... (I can never unsee the reverse twirling to everyone else...!) Even Bippo let it drop that she'd only learnt two lines...!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
She is emulating the many similar videos she has seen. There are loads on YouTube alone. The lemonade thing is a trend. It's not good but it is a trend
I looked up that trend, I can't see a single video that is going as far as B has. Someone must have told her to do what she did. It seems more like someone has suggested a trend a kid would like and then twisted it to a very adult level! As far as I know that's what groomers do.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Wtf is that lemonade video about? I've reported it and todays video as that little girl should not be posting things like that. She should be out playing on her bike with her friends getting muddy. Instead she's locked up in the hoise making very questionable tiktok type videos. Her dad.must be beside himself. Who the hell is supervising her?

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Those videos really have nocked me sick. She is exactly what peodiphiles are looking for. The videos actually look as though she has already been groomed because that is exactly what young people are made to do.

Who was actually supposed to be looking after her whilst her mother wasn't there or does she just look after herself. Isnt she about 8 or so she's acting as though she's in her 20s, which is super sad to see. God knows what the girls been subjected too.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
Oooh la la they’ve come from a professional photographer and they‘ve not used Backgrid…..what a mess, still thinks she’s 20 doesn't she, bringing back Jordan, and everyone’s laughing at her in 2024, especially the girls actually in their twenties 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2719281
😂 😂 😂 It's like the tits are a distraction to her ageing and from people noticing what a nasty piece of work she is. In her tiny mind, there they are Grant and Phil! The very first thing anyone sees and bigger than anyone else's. So men must pick her.....right? 😂

She really is on an animalistic level like she has some glowing appendage or inflating chest to lure mates in......then she eats them!

Screen Shot 2024-01-28 at 11.46.28.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-28 at 11.48.05.png

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Wtf is that lemonade video about? I've reported it and todays video as that little girl should not be posting things like that. She should be out playing on her bike with her friends getting muddy. Instead she's locked up in the hoise making very questionable tiktok type videos. Her dad.must be beside himself. Who the hell is supervising her?
The latest video (this morning I think?)...the look Bunny did to the camera near the end chilled me. What in gods name has she witnessed in that household? No way is this normal or acceptable, something really wrong behind the scenes and I dread to think

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
So. Did it manage to trawl in a Noo Egg last night or was it another dismal failure?
Get used to it skank - NOBODY wants an over-aged groupie now (as Neil Sedaka said) :)
Just imagine if she did scramble herself an egg.
Poor guy out on the lash, one too many Tequila slammers wakes up now, bright light, head hurting, looks around.
He appears to be in a bed, sheets are brown from what looks like fake tan, he turns his head. Something is lying next to him, she? Is on her back, mouth open snoring loudly. Her makeup printed on the pillow, a dusting of white powder encrusts her nose and her lips appear to be trying to get inside said nose. A matted wig is on the bedside table, no longer covering the multitude of bald patches. She turns in her sleep revealing huge footballs where her breasts should be, strangely nipple-less.
Carefully he gets out of bed so as not to wake her, relieved to discover he is still wearing boxers so hopefully he can just forget about this get checked out and never get that drunk again. But he trips over in the mess on the floor "Ere, where do you fink you're going!! It's all ere, on me phone you'd better do exactly what I say or it'll be all over the papers! Now be a good boy and make me an egg sandwich"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Kieran has a lot of videos with Apollo this morning, playing with him and hugging him looking into the camera. Fairly sure he's trying to get a message to B&J

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I feel like Chloe is smirking there! Are they all just humouring her and taking the piss behind her back? 😬😆
They're both on Rymi's books aren't they, so he could have suggested they hang about for the weekend. It will create press for both of them.
Maybe Darth is there to try and keep a lid on the real 'Pricey' behaviour.

Reactions: 28
Those videos really have nocked me sick. She is exactly what peodiphiles are looking for. The videos actually look as though she has already been groomed because that is exactly what young people are made to do.

Who was actually supposed to be looking after her whilst her mother wasn't there or does she just look after herself. Isnt she about 8 or so she's acting as though she's in her 20s, which is super sad to see. God knows what the girls been subjected too.
Price is exposing Bunny to all the things she claims have happened to herself so as to have some credibility for her continued lies.
It will then be twisted into some poor MEEEE story for more self promotion.
The irony of all Pricey's lies and made up stories is if ANY of what she claims had really occurred then protection of her kids would be number 1 priority.
But no, it's all about MEEEE and exploitation of a child.
I'm my book makes her as guilty as the pervs on-line encouraging B.
And the extended family?
Scumbags of the absolute lowest order.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I looked up that trend, I can't see a single video that is going as far as B has. Someone must have told her to do what she did. It seems more like someone has suggested a trend a kid would like and then twisted it to a very adult level! As far as I know that's what groomers do.
I haven‘t seen the video Helena, I can‘t watch it, but I know enough from reading the posts from people on here who have, to know B is now being groomed. As I keep saying, time has run out to intervene and protect her, my worst fears as to where this was going are now in existence 😔 I just cannot believe this is happening, it appears for whatever reason, we can blame stretched services, austerity, all things I know are happening, but still no reasons to me that no action has been taken by now. KH will be begging services to at least send a welfare check in and ask her why she is letting B be groomed, but still it continues.

I’ve watched on these past weeks in disbelief, it breaks my heart we cannot protect children in 2024, no one is stopping this, B cannot wait for some court date at some future time, she is being targeted now, it’s appalling. There’s nothing we can do and I bet she’s still posting this time next week, no one is listening 🤬 I just don’t get it, I really thought SS would act after DL was exposed, that shows a complete failure on their part with assessing her, but there’s been nothing. We can’t keep saying things are probably happening behind the scenes, it’s no longer good enough as B is clearly in danger, is seeing and hearing things she will be traumatised by, someone has to do something NOW, before it gets way worse. WTF is it going to take to stop this. 😔

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 57
WTF had everyone seen Bs latest you tube absolutely awful …. When is this all going to end !!!
I believe the girl has some serious issues, this is not normal kiddie videos and I don't think it's a cry for help, something is behind this behaviour and I (personally) think it's a bit sinister.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
A few of us have had a look too .
It’s not a trend at all .

As you say there isn’t a single video remotely like this. The closest we can find is oddly coloured glossy lips but that’s it , promoting makeup.

I too wondered if somebody had suggested it to her .
I’m not easily shocked … and I’m not a “ drama llama” looking for wrongness where there isn’t any.
There is often a touch of that on here and I like to see for myself and make up my own mind about these things.

But what I have seen I find disturbing and “ off” .

There is also another video of her twirling her hair & winking at the camera which is pure Price.

I found that one really quite nauseating.

If family have seen any of these videos & not acted, they should be thoroughly ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Sophie, we know you read here. Do you really know what your inaction will result in. Once the tit hits the fan, your evil sister will become fair game for the red tops and they will honestly leave no stone unturned.

You will become the headline you crave for, but it will be brutal. It absolutely will pick up on your link to Children in Need and how you sat back and picked up the coin whilst your niece and nephew suffered real prolonged abuse. Your job will be over, full stop, ended, finito.

You are clearly trying to branch out in influencing as a backstop, but do you honestly think you will get freebies as you will be permanently tainted. So that will be the end of your little adventure in home ownership, but then you have learnt from your wicked ugly sister as to how to string along a bankruptcy, but honestly you don't have the malevolence to keep it up once it occurs.

Your only potential redemption is to "grow a pair" (and I don't mean a rival to those apocalypse tits like your sister's) and do the right thing. Stand up for her for once in your life before your destruction follows hers.

• Heart
Reactions: 79
The irony of my being banned from mumsnet - a parenting website - for saying that the Kipper was a drug taking bad parent (they banned me a week before she crashed the Land Rover) and it was over a bunch of posts on one thread. I simply mentioned taking drugs and providing whole carrot cakes was not good parenting

what a bunch of muppets, parenting website my bleeping arse

she is so well protected, while those poor children’s childhood is being destroyed.
Never been on mumsnet but heard enough about it that it’s a totally toxic forum a bunch of brainwashed wannabes thinking it’s fine for 9 year old girls to twerk on social media because that’s what kids are like these days. duck I just hate that excuse but you don’t know what kids are like these days that’s what they do. Really that’s just a sad excuse for not parenting little martini blossom and angel blue ray skye, duck knows what Tyrone billy bob Reece is up to.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
It makes you wonder too what sort of thing she has seen that makes her come up with these ideas! This isn't just a child recording herself having fun, these latest ones are highly sexualised ( in my opinion) and something no 9 year old should be doing! Or even know how to or want to!
Totally agree with you, I hope to high heaven that this isn't the result of "requests" being put to her through her media channels, god knows where this is leading but it highlights that Skank has one hell of a lot to answer for. Her school hopefully will be made aware of this and should be bringing Skank in for questioning.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.