Katie Price #350 Katie price extremely wicked, shockingly evil and vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you! I must not have gone back far enough. Roughly what time did it all kick off?
The allegation is on this link below, though the way it’s written we’ve interpreted it in many ways, I still don’t really know what they are getting at, but the info is here…

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
On Chloe’s TT WTF!
Omfg, how ridiculous does she look? She's hanging around with girls young enough to be your daughter. And wtaf is she wearing? She's a constant embarrassment to her kids

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
I missed the 'live' last night but loving all your commentary. She sounded like a pissed up, coked-up mare. If anyone had the foresight to record any of the debacle I'd love it to see some for the shits and giggles and light relief from all thats going on. Love that Chloe seemed to be taking the pee out of her. Thanks if anyone can post some footage.
Here’s a weird clip, where Chloe says to her partner that Skanky is lying about someone coming to pick her up, don’t really get what’s she’s lying about, cos she was leaving 🤷🏽‍♀️ Chloe kept looking like she’s had enough of her, throughout the night her BF appeared to be getting really pissed off with Skank being there 😁

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
OMG she looks like a melted wax work creature here 😂 🙈 - how on earth does she think that that looks good? What a state!:sick:
I'll say it again, slut gotta slut!
That is all she ever had and was.
Big, filthy gob and fanny, open to all at anytime, day or night!
The 5 children are incidentals to her, possessions and pawns to be used and abused to keep her in the limelight!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah Chloe didn't seem at all impressed especially when she shouted at her dogs, can you imagine what she's like with her own. Just rude. Her bf walks in, she insults him, Chloe is watching TV in her own house and KP is having a go at her. Definitely off her head.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 65
Sadly, If KFP get's wind of the fact Bunny is in contact with her daddy, she will go ballistic & God know's what will happen. Be more lie's & charges made against KH. We know she's evil & dangerous.
I wonder if whoever is looking after B & J ( and we also know Mr PP & AFP are in the motor home on the drive), know's she's contacting him? If they do, they should be ashamed of themselves, that this little girl & her brother are being deprived of seeing Kieran. NOW would be an ideal time for Kieran to get hold of authorities and say he wants to see them. I'm not really understanding why police/courts can stop him. He hasn't been charged with anything. He had custody of them before she 'kidnapped them'. She's not here looking after them. So why isn't he allowed access? She may be stopping him, but she's not around & if he's got no charges against him, surely he has rights to see them? It's all so confusing. Is there a court order stopping him seeing J & B - I don't think so? She's constantly leaving the kids, when they could be with their daddy. I know he's playing by the book, but I just don't get it. How can this continue for Kieran, to be having contact with Bunny online & as you've just said DC, Bunny want's to see him badly. Heartbreaking for them both. Bunny may be wise beyond her years, but if I can't get my head around why Kieran isn't able to see the kids, how is a young child going to understand. I know KH can't go in all gun's blazing & see the kids, but more so since F4J's post, authorities must be able to help. I think I'm missing the point somewhere about this awful situation.
I didn’t realise there isn’t actually anything stopping him - such as a court order - from seeing his children. That seems a bit strange, although I expect a lot going on in the background that we don’t know about such as the F4J stuff

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Yeah Chloe didn't seem at all impressed especially when she shouted at her dogs, can you imagine what she's like with her own. Just rude. Her bf walks in, she insults him, Chloe is watching TV in her own house and KP is having a go at her. Definitely off her head.
Oh I have that clip DC, the animal lover, shouting at the dog 🤬….and “Let’s not talk about Harvey, let’s talk about me”, “what’s wrong with my lips”, BF looking pissed off, Chloe calling her more fake and gonna knock her out if she touches the dog, it’s all going on here, Red Tops you are welcome to use….

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 56
Here’s a weird clip, where Chloe says to her partner that Skanky is lying about someone coming to pick her up, don’t really get what’s she’s lying about, cos she was leaving 🤷🏽‍♀️ Chloe kept looking like she’s had enough of her, throughout the night her BF appeared to be getting really pissed off with Skank being there 😁

View attachment 2710638
I think she's possibly insinuating that she's driving home in that state but making out she isn't and is getting picked up 😡

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
HaHa, this is a good thing, she is single, she cannot cope with being single, she cannot find a Nu Egg, she’s really losing it. She was mixing ❄ and alcohol big style last night, she is looking increasingly wrecked. Hanging out with young girls, thinking she’s one of them, nah Skank you same age as me, I know I can’t compete with 20 somethings, and I‘m not as ridiculous looking as you, nor do I want to. I stick to my age range with my friends as I have nothing in common with girls 20 years my junior. You stand out like the middle aged mum you are, a freakish looking laughing stock, you are a joke and an embarrassment now. Saturday she’s going clubbing with them, oh Chloe videos everything, we are in for a sight this weekend, bring it on, she’s getting increasingly out of control, she’s gonna do or say something soon that really f*cks herself up, she’s unravelling .
Out on the pull - deluded.
Complete with Louis Vuitton bag !
1706090439137.png
1706090465611.png

She probably thinks in her drugged up drunk, addled brain, that trawling pubs/clubs EGGsploring with younger girls for a new egg is the way to meet someone.
1706091313481.png

It hasn't clicked that she's a mutilated mess. Other than for publicity or a joke, what young bloke is going to touch that? Need to triple wrap his penis 1st & then after, a precautionary course of antibiotics. That's if he recovers from the shock of seeing the bowling ball sized, nippless tits & scarred body.
I would be so embarrassed to let people see that. (It's different if you've unfortunately had cancer & have to have surgery). She's chosen to mutilate herself. But we've all seen how arrogant she is & truly believe's she's 'hot'.
She has no real friends now & what a sad existence that you have to cling on to girls, almost same age as your own son. Sad, lonely, washed up old soak.

Reactions: 43
Thank you for all the clips! Bonkers stuff. Lying just trips off the tongue doesn't it. State of it. Thanks x

Reactions: 35
Oh I have that clip DC, the animal lover, shouting at the dog 🤬….and “Let’s not talk about Harvey, let’s talk about me”, “what’s wrong with my lips”, BF looking pissed off, Chloe calling her more fake and gonna knock her out if she touches the dog, it’s all going on here, Red Tops you are welcome to use….

View attachment 2710674
Omg the way she talks to the dogs 😡 if that is just tiny snapshot of her normal behaviour , imagine what kind of life those dogs of hers have at home and she prob talks to the kids like that too ! And also she has absolutely no self awareness , she doesn’t care who she talks to like that and doesn’t even register when people look upset with her …. Definite personality disorder…. Don’t usually watch clips of her as she just annoys me so much , but that was vile and shows her true colours, cannot imagine how she has any friends , well she prob doesn’t , she is just an immature , petty and jealous person , I am
Just amazed she still gets the media fawning over her ! Surely Chloe and her friends and z-Lebs cannot seriously want to invest time and effort with someone like this unless it’s to increase their own profiles , albeit for negative reasons

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
“Divvent speak to my dogs like that or I’ll knock ya oot”, aye, she’s definitely outstayed her welcome. Go on Chloe, get her telt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
I know I’m old, but is that what counts as a night with your mates now? You both sit there on separate sofas, with your phones and cameras, and talk to people online all evening? What a great night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.