Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DC16

VIP Member
Carl hasn't gone back to her. I don't think he will. He's DEFINITELY not with her in Newcastle.

• Heart
Reactions: 101

DC16

VIP Member
If B and KH are talking on the phone or via social media and she is expressing wish to see him , then I think I would just get to a point where I would go to school to collect her , especially knowing KP isn’t around ! I mean , if he still has parental responsibility and there is no court order in place to prevent him going near his child then the school can do nothing about that … yes i know this is not what any family lawyer would recommend or social worker, but I think I would not be able to withstand that separate any longer seeing what goes on in that home … he deserves a medal for being so patient with it all, i agree with f4j on one thing , it really is a crime for a parent to withhold contact out of spite 😡
100000000% she WANTS to see him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 96

DC16

VIP Member
First they came for Beef, Cakes and Shakes after they featured Skank on SM, now I’ve just seen a ton of pretty bad comments on the Newcastle Chronicle (lots about the fish quay) FB page after they posted a gushing article on Skank. The NE really don’t seem to like her. The tide is turning methinks, she is bringing massive negativity to anything she touches now, it’s getting quite vicious out there for the Skank, the NE aren’t holding back with their disdain for her !
Tide is definitely turning and will continue to….
in reckon it’s going to be an interesting few months coming up and I’m here for it. 🍿

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 92
“Divvent speak to my dogs like that or I’ll knock ya oot”, aye, she’s definitely outstayed her welcome. Go on Chloe, get her telt!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91

Stan Butler

VIP Member
Is that Kevin the taxi driver with skank,,, that's 3 days solid he's been with the skank waiting for the big reveal.
"We grew close while Kevin was driving me around, we tried to keep it professional but our love for each other took control, Kevin isn't fame hungry, kevin pays for everything, Kevin's the biggest i've ever had, were engaged, were getting married, i want to get pregnant and have twenty kids with Kevin, my family love kevin, the kids all love kevin, Harvey already calls him daddy Kevin"

• Haha
Reactions: 84

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Agreed - too much is coming out about her now to be ignored. Let's face it 'been around the block' a few times doesn't even touch it! She looks deformed, has a foghorn voice that spouts vile and putrid rubbish. Quite a catch isn't she?
Next thread idea - #351 - This dirty old has been, who smells like a sardine. Dresses like it's 18, but looks like a drag Queen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

BadJanet

VIP Member
So Sophie, you read here and after reading about all the child and animal cruelty, the video of your neice tired and hungry desperately trying to cook something to eat at Xmas. Kates provable lies, her drink and drug issues, her coercion and neglect etc etc etc.
Your take away is that you are called Edna!!
You know she's unstable and dangerous which is why you keep Albert away. When he is older what will he think of you enabling her to keep his cousins away from their dad and in danger?
Do something to stop this before it's too late as you will get caught up in the carnage that is coming and no amount of soft focus Chintzy influencing will protect you from it.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 83

Tanley

VIP Member
I know I’m old, but is that what counts as a night with your mates now? You both sit there on separate sofas, with your phones and cameras, and talk to people online all evening? What a great night.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82

Anna666

VIP Member
If she had spoken that way to my dog, I would in an instant knocked her fucking turkey teef into next week🤬🤬🤬 ...... here and there that fake mask slips, and we see her true nasty vile, drugged up, drunk self👊👊

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 80

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Again I can’t write a jokey recap, twas another thread that was just too grim, but I do have this from tonight, a filter free photo…..

14148053-8A5D-429C-A3DF-8CF9A3A0A5C1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 79

WillowTree21

VIP Member
100000000% she WANTS to see him.
Sadly, If KFP get's wind of the fact Bunny is in contact with her daddy, she will go ballistic & God know's what will happen. Be more lie's & charges made against KH. We know she's evil & dangerous.
I wonder if whoever is looking after B & J ( and we also know Mr PP & AFP are in the motor home on the drive), know's she's contacting him? If they do, they should be ashamed of themselves, that this little girl & her brother are being deprived of seeing Kieran. NOW would be an ideal time for Kieran to get hold of authorities and say he wants to see them. I'm not really understanding why police/courts can stop him. He hasn't been charged with anything. He had custody of them before she 'kidnapped them'. She's not here looking after them. So why isn't he allowed access? She may be stopping him, but she's not around & if he's got no charges against him, surely he has rights to see them? It's all so confusing. Is there a court order stopping him seeing J & B - I don't think so? She's constantly leaving the kids, when they could be with their daddy. I know he's playing by the book, but I just don't get it. How can this continue for Kieran, to be having contact with Bunny online & as you've just said DC, Bunny want's to see him badly. Heartbreaking for them both. Bunny may be wise beyond her years, but if I can't get my head around why Kieran isn't able to see the kids, how is a young child going to understand. I know KH can't go in all gun's blazing & see the kids, but more so since F4J's post, authorities must be able to help. I think I'm missing the point somewhere about this awful situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74

DC16

VIP Member
Ok, this week's pod run down.
AFP is in the background, so is Albert, lovely to be discussing all this stuff in front of them... :mad:

Starts off shouting, says they are wearing their trackies (so nothing has really changed on she can wear what she likes eh) Mentions her bald pussy, but means Frog the cat
The live tour gets flogged to death the whole way through, by the time they do that so much would of happened in their lives. KFP describes SFP as Alan Carr's missus and SFP says well her name is Dame Edna on TATTLE 👋 Hi Soph. KFP immediately wants to know what her name is :rolleyes::ROFLMAO:
She needs a sunbed
Always has nails done
Wants to lighten her hair, shall she go back blonde?
Pod tour will be on her birthday one of the days, so then starts begging for people to bring her presents, it would be like Christmas, as she got FUCK ALL for Christmas.
Said to people coming to the meet and greet make sure you get your nails done as she is obsessed with that and hair colour, makeup. :rolleyes:
Wants to go on This morning to promote the tour, SFP says they should do a media tour. Over 18's only due to the content. AFP shouts over, KFP shouts back telling her to shut up (Charming)
AFP is getting her IOW house rendered, new kitchen, new windows (which we already knew from Willow) sounds like AFP is in a wheelchair a lot now, she is getting a stairlift in IOW house, KFP scoffs at her buying a house with stairs when she struggles to get from the motorhome into the MM, she's staying in BOTH. IOW is a 'fresh start'
Then talks about that £1 book SFP bought KFP the Secret....New year, new start, keeping positive. SFP is teaching KFP to read the book (??) She can't meditate, as her brain is too active or concentrate on one thing, she reads out a passage about law of attraction, it is about a mountain of debt (oh the irony) KFP says nothing afterwards. LOL.
Then says about the double numbers on her phone again :rolleyes: Sounds like KFP hasn't been to SFP's new house yet.
New beginnings, things are changing, myself, ALL ABOUT ME, self care, loving, family & work.
So much shit has happened, so much still to deal with, staying positive, still having weekly therapy (yeah yeah)
Her therapist she seen for ages (must mean Alan) she likes that they write everything done (you don't say :rolleyes:)
AFP is doing exercises in background making a noise, KFP shouts over "sad woman" and "go and bounce on dad, ride him like a pony" Manifest getting her leg over.
She's had a lot of stress lately, being strong, she's alive, healthy, got good support, family and now good friends.
Been to see her horse Wallis (must be first time in ages)
Starts on Love Island, she likes Jake Cornish (watch out Jake) mentions a fanny flutter. She's checking them all out, quite likes Anton too (wonder if that's because Anton said he likes her)
KFP not married, or engaged, she's single, been there done it, worn the t-shirt 3 times. Hates being single.
Then talks about 24 hours in Police custody, Albert walks in. Made Princess & Ed watch an episode, must of been a long time ago that happened.
If you can't handle your drink, don't drink and if you can't control yourself, don't go out....maybe she she take her OWN advice :rolleyes:
AFP takes Albert out to see guinea pigs and hamster.
Back to LI and talks about Hannah's boobs, KFP doesn't comprehend how big Phil and Grant actually are.
KFP tries to get SFP to get Turkey teeth, filler, says she is just joking.
Then the end questions. (One about a woman with a 10 year old with autism etc)
Talks about Harvey, had him for a week, she's exhausted, he wakes at 4am, but if she gets in the bed with him he falls asleep holding his hand, but he snores, so she's knackered, then I have to takes him to work and stuff.
He has 1 year left at college, but could stay until he is 25, it's all about statementing, she has looked at a place up the road, but it's independent living and Harvey is too baby to live there so wants advice. Harvey had transport and a nurse or carer for the journey when he went to school, the Government helps (shame you don't pay your taxes!)
One of the viewer questions is about a woman says her husband wants to lick her bum hole. AFP walks in, KFP says Amy doesn't look shocked so must of done it, reels off a load of names she calls the bum hole, says he needs to get in the nappy position, legs in air, wash his bum as it will smell a bit poo-ey, but says why does he suddenly want this? Mentions something about her getting married after 5 weeks (always has to have a dig)
Then starts slagging off her ex mother in laws. One smelt her perfume and tried on her rings, one bought her some sexy underwear for her hen night, hates interfering MILs.
Thank god it ended

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 73

Winepig

VIP Member
#351 Skanky thinks she’s a loveable rogue , but Kylie’s apoplectic at the murdering of Minogue .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

BadJanet

VIP Member
I know it does look like she's on her own this time DC. But I would be very shocked. She NEVER travel's away without having someone with her. Strange she can become 'invisible' when she wants. No pictures of her leaving from the airport or arriving i Newcastle. There may be someone with her, but staying out of the picture. Living in whatever apartment the panto has given her for the couple of weeks. We never know with her. Life is one big massive, dramatic lie. Thought she said she was staying with Chloe? Chloe must be doing jazz hands, getting out of that, after last nights chaotic get together. She must realise KFP is on ❄ ❄ & an alcoholic. I wouldn't want to mix with anyone like that.
Weird Crawl has gone completely off the radar too.
I like to imagine Carl living his best life now.
Skipping through fields of flowers with his beloved Sid. Then driving in his favourite fast car, windows closed as no bad smells anymore, to whichever bar he wants to go to as he's no longer a taxi driver.
He drinks some beers with his bro Fingers then finishes the night dancing on the tables singing " I will Survive" whilst a gaggle of love island wannabees swoon at his feet😂🤣😉 He no longer needs to look for a sink😜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🥰🧵💖 and title 🥰🥰😀 xxx.

Thanks for the lovely messages on the last thread I've gave hearts to. I was writing you a reply then the thread closed , I copy and pasted the one for @Anna666 😊😘 xxx.

QUOTE="Anna666, post: 18137441, member: 136887"]
You know if a Pom book were published with your amazing work, I'd be first in line to buy it ..... all friends and family would get the ` Pom book of excellence ` for birthdays and Christmas .... Keep up the good work Dear Pom 🥰💖💖💖
[/QUOTE]

Oh that's so lovely of you thank you for your sweet message ❤💖💕🤗🥰❤💖🥰💋😘 added to my tattle favourite bookmarks ❤💖❤🥰😘 xxx

I admit I have long covid and can fall asleep 40 or more times a day, also my concentration isn't as good, due to it, had it since I caught covid before Xmas but it's got worse. So today's been a struggle but your Pom book message has cheered me up so much Love from Pom ❤💖🥰🤗❤😘 xxx.

Off to eat and back later or tomorrow ❤❤❤ x

Resizer_17027146388191.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 71

DC16

VIP Member
Yeah yeah yeah..... We've not heard any of this before...! She's whingeing that she's in pain as if its not self-inflicted, she's saying she can wear what she wants but then she always did, saying she's got time for hair/nails, etc., when there's photographic evidence of her having all that done over the past five years or so...!! Such an effin' liar...!

(nb: Not for Smillie's eyes....!)
She even received a standing ovation at the end as she performed Kylie Minogue's Better the Devil You Know.
Oh Katie WHAT have you done? Prepare to be in very serious trouble for that swipe.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 69