Katie Price #350 Katie price extremely wicked, shockingly evil and vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You always hear of social services bring currupt
And seeing she still has those poor kids you have to wonder

How can any official justify the kids still living with that horrible mouldy neglectful witch

Reactions: 33
And the former glamour model made a nasty jibe about Kieran Hayler and Peter Andre, telling the audience: "An army of rats that fill the sewers.

"I've given them names - Kieran and Pete."

The quip was met with roars of laughter from the audience.

There you go - that was from The Sun, who our wonderful @DC16 referenced.
Not to mention there is another character that she is seen simulating sex with called Peter the Pervert.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
These sheets better be changed before our Dolly wakes up. Dolly will not put up with a Filthy Fred. Night Krusties, see ya on the fun bus tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
I see she’s taken her couture wardrobe with her!
She looks like a plum that has been left at the bottom of the fruit bowl. Am in a charitable mood tonight so will say at least she never lets us down. Could we maybe set up a go fund me for an unbroken mirror as feck knows what she looks in when she throws on her clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That got me thinking bout what the collective noun would be for a group of Krusties?
I've read the collective noun for apes is a "shrewdness of apes" so that might suit us? 😅😁
Interestingly the one for baboons is a flange!! Imagine a Flange of Price's out on the town😱 😂😜
That got me thinking bout what the collective noun would be for a group of Krusties?
I've read the collective noun for apes is a "shrewdness of apes" so that might suit us? 😅😁
Interestingly the one for baboons is a flange!! Imagine a Flange of Price's out on the town😱 😂😜
Hey Janet - howzabout The KrusTcups! 😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
'hiya it's me the Pricey, dont underestimate me I'll save your life because I LOVE IT. Oh you've broke your leg? I know loads of surgeons that can fix it'

I'd be like on second thought I'll just wait the pain out 😂

Edited because it's late and I too fancied being an illiterate prick x
You would pray for death. If she as involved you would wake up with with one massive leg full of filler in a JYwhatthefeck tracksuit on TikTok

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And the former glamour model made a nasty jibe about Kieran Hayler and Peter Andre, telling the audience: "An army of rats that fill the sewers.

"I've given them names - Kieran and Pete."

The quip was met with roars of laughter from the audience.

There you go - that was from The Sun, who our wonderful @DC16 referenced.
It's giving me a bad name too! ;)
---
She might now it’s back on telly and relevant
Well to be fair, the show isn't long enough to have a swipe at ALL her exes! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 18
If she's got a new egg, she'll be dumping J&B with anyone and everyone since her needs ALWAYS comes before the kids.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
Silenced the critics ? I’m not sure anyone cares enough to critique other than us
I would imagine its like a caesarean they recommend 3. She has had the incisions so many times the implanta are not supported any more. She does everything to excess. I've never known anyone get so many boob jobs. She once said she's had more boob jobs then men she's slept with. In that case she's had a lot of surgery 🤣
[/QUO. And she still manages to look like a bag of shite.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
If it is this fame hungry melt JJ can only think it's a pre arrange sham business relationship again and they've signed up for the publicity and there was supposed to be a lot of staged pictures of them sneaking around together and the being spotted getting cosy on the girls night out saturday then the big reveal when panto has finished with him traveling down south for the enevitable staged caught by surprise hotel pictures. 🤔
I f I had Kipper's circumstances I would be sat in a corner, rocking and crying and unable to eat or sleep. Meanwhile IT reverts back to Jordan to hook up with a new egg, grab headlines and all it entails. This behaviour will not sit well with any authorities she needs to be dealing with. How will she explain it, ADHD? PTSD? Go for it you heartless witch - you really are finished now.
---
That Ian Huntly from MAFS was a right drip.
Gosh - has he been released from prison then? o_O:cry::mad:😫

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Same as. We'd have to put our son in his bedroom, nail up the door until I could get him committed for professional counselling. Mother's worst nightmare, son coming home with this THING.
1706268592127.png

Wouldn't happen. Our son think's she's revolting. When I show him picture's he make's that gagging noise::
I honest can’t think of ANYONE , human or otherwise , who would genuinely be attracted to her. At a push possibly those people who pay out one time for worn knickers or dirty socks. Guess she could try for a blind deaf man with zero sense of smell. Or if anyone watches it one of those very desperate people that discovery show love after lockup.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
If men see the F4J claims they're not going to want to go near her. Even the desperate fame chasers would be put off by that, if they had the slightest inkling that any of it was true

Reactions: 21
I used to have a ‘Kylie’ dress. A market replica of a dress she wore in one of her videos, white top half (braces at the back) joining a skirt style bottom. I felt the belle of the ball in it! Thanks to Kyle I discovered hair scrunchies, fluorescent socks. She’s a gal!
I had a Pam Hogg dress in the late 80’s. Saved my pennies and got it from a marketplace for new designers Hyper Hyper in Kensington. Red, short and tight. A couple of months later Kylie brought out a single or an album and she was wearing the same dress. I felt all fancy.
Edit it was the dress from the Got To Be Certain video and single cover

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
DM now posting her story on her stage outburst.

Comments not moderated so is this their attempt to a) allow comments to come in on the f4j story they haven't published to get the commenters to do the job for them and b) they are making sure that any slander is very much brought to public attention to allow her to face another judgement.
---
They have also used the most flattering picture of her. Clearly they, like the sun, are bringing her down by the back door.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.