Katie Price #350 Katie price extremely wicked, shockingly evil and vile

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100000000% she WANTS to see him.
Bless her! I just can’t begin to imagine the pain they’re feeling. As a parent it just must be so devastating! I hope they can be together really soon. It’s very well saying you’d run in and take them, and as a parent I’m sure he thinks of that every second of every day and night, but imagine if it just then went in KP favour due to those actions. The long game has to be played unfortunately.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
B back posting on TT this morning with her face covered, she’s following her mother and Chloe now,I bet skanks jealousy over her following KH bubbled to the surface and she was what about meeeeeee I’m the important one. Guilt tripping poor B

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
100000000% she WANTS to see him.
Sadly, If KFP get's wind of the fact Bunny is in contact with her daddy, she will go ballistic & God know's what will happen. Be more lie's & charges made against KH. We know she's evil & dangerous.
I wonder if whoever is looking after B & J ( and we also know Mr PP & AFP are in the motor home on the drive), know's she's contacting him? If they do, they should be ashamed of themselves, that this little girl & her brother are being deprived of seeing Kieran. NOW would be an ideal time for Kieran to get hold of authorities and say he wants to see them. I'm not really understanding why police/courts can stop him. He hasn't been charged with anything. He had custody of them before she 'kidnapped them'. She's not here looking after them. So why isn't he allowed access? She may be stopping him, but she's not around & if he's got no charges against him, surely he has rights to see them? It's all so confusing. Is there a court order stopping him seeing J & B - I don't think so? She's constantly leaving the kids, when they could be with their daddy. I know he's playing by the book, but I just don't get it. How can this continue for Kieran, to be having contact with Bunny online & as you've just said DC, Bunny want's to see him badly. Heartbreaking for them both. Bunny may be wise beyond her years, but if I can't get my head around why Kieran isn't able to see the kids, how is a young child going to understand. I know KH can't go in all gun's blazing & see the kids, but more so since F4J's post, authorities must be able to help. I think I'm missing the point somewhere about this awful situation.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 74
View attachment 2710554
She is still banging on about being a paramedic 🙄
Arghhhhh why does she constantly say she wants to be a paramedic 🤬 She has no desire to do this, even if she wanted to she has no qualifications or ability to become one, why does she keep banging on about it. Shut the f*ck up, she’s such a dumb twit, it’s an insult to all hardworking people in the NHS, really grinds my gears this one 🤬

Also on that video she says the cast are amazed at her singing, are they all tone deaf, she CANNOT sing, she’s a bad karaoke singer, she shouts, she cannot hold a tune, she is all over the place.

Says her family are coming up to see the Panto 🤷🏽‍♀️ Edna and AFP, bringing B & J are they to an adult Panto, WTF is she talking about 🤬

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Erm...on the mummy site they are saying F4J have alleged
incest
have I missed something? Can't see anything here...

• Wow
Reactions: 13
On Chloe’s TT WTF!
It’s like (no, not “like”, it IS) when someone is completely off their face and thinks it be so hilarious if I wear this and next day feel relieved you were too wasted to actually go out in it. Even us Geordie girls wear a bit more clothing than that! And those boobs 🤢 Even though the picture is blurry you can see how deformed and rancid they are. Edited to add, why does she have no waist? Her shape is like a man’s, or a tree trunk.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
On Chloe’s TT WTF!
HaHa, this is a good thing, she is single, she cannot cope with being single, she cannot find a Nu Egg, she’s really losing it. She was mixing ❄ and alcohol big style last night, she is looking increasingly wrecked. Hanging out with young girls, thinking she’s one of them, nah Skank you same age as me, I know I can’t compete with 20 somethings, and I‘m not as ridiculous looking as you, nor do I want to. I stick to my age range with my friends as I have nothing in common with girls 20 years my junior. You stand out like the middle aged mum you are, a freakish looking laughing stock, you are a joke and an embarrassment now. Saturday she’s going clubbing with them, oh Chloe videos everything, we are in for a sight this weekend, bring it on, she’s getting increasingly out of control, she’s gonna do or say something soon that really f*cks herself up, she’s unravelling .

• Heart
Reactions: 67
I missed the 'live' last night but loving all your commentary. She sounded like a pissed up, coked-up mare. If anyone had the foresight to record any of the debacle I'd love it to see some for the shits and giggles and light relief from all thats going on. Love that Chloe seemed to be taking the pee out of her. Thanks if anyone can post some footage.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.