Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Battle - 1066 country you Majesty ;) Have you read 'Blood & Sand' - I recommend it and the follow-up.
Yep thats where my GGF William the Conqurer and (so far) about 30 of my ancestors stormed ashore. I only live about 20 miles from his birthplace now too then theres another castle ruin not far from me that I ought to also reclaim although the renovation costs would be horrrendous :) I also discovered another ancestor from this era was not averse to a spot of poisoning either when she bumped off her brother in law along with several other men who pissed her off - this one forms the nucleus of my second book, bless her deadly cotton socks lol :) What say I invite skanky & wanky around for tea and ricin scones? heheh

Hey Everyone Finally I've got myself on here after the stupid sun blocked me then eventually shouting down all the comments all together. So it's only took me what a year for everyone asking me to get on here that I actually get myself on here at long last 🤣😂. Finally some freedom to call out KP & CW at long last! Anyways Hi everyone 👋🏻😊 hope your all good. Hopefully get a wee read through this page to see what's happening and get on here properly this evening sometime.
Welcome to the liberating feeling of putting these two asshats to rights :) Nice to know they cannot get in here with their sodding delete button :)

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Harrigan how about making a bleeping execution mask for MAdame Cuntface .’gets knitting needles out.’ Lovely.🙏
Good idea but I’m not so hot at knitting. I could sew her one though which would allow her eyelashes to have a bit of space and ones that are double sided so when they get mucky you can still use it without washing. You know how dirty ones face can get?

Reactions: 6
Hey Everyone Finally I've got myself on here after the stupid sun blocked me then eventually shouting down all the comments all together. So it's only took me what a year for everyone asking me to get on here that I actually get myself on here at long last 🤣😂. Finally some freedom to call out KP & CW at long last! Anyways Hi everyone 👋🏻😊 hope your all good. Hopefully get a wee read through this page to see what's happening and get on here properly this evening sometime.
I came over here from The Scum, haven't bothered reading it since being here

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Yep thats where my GGF William the Conqurer and (so far) about 30 of my ancestors stormed ashore. I only live about 20 miles from his birthplace now too then theres another castle ruin not far from me that I ought to also reclaim although the renovation costs would be horrrendous :) I also discovered another ancestor from this era was not averse to a spot of poisoning either when she bumped off her brother in law along with several other men who pissed her off - this one forms the nucleus of my second book, bless her deadly cotton socks lol :) What say I invite skanky & wanky around for tea and ricin scones? heheh

Welcome to the liberating feeling of putting these two asshats to rights :) Nice to know they cannot get in here with their sodding delete button :)
Ooh this sounds very interesting - perhaps S&W could give you the names of some renovation experts ;)

A big welcome to ya! You can look through all the previous threads too if you have a month to spare ha ha! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Awwww Rita what wonderful history,which I adore Wow wonderful you have gone so far back..shall I call you my lady?🤣 I have only goneback to bleeping Shoreditch,Befnal Green where me ancestors come from,oh well true east tender then I suppose.🤣 Filthy marf. 🤣 me mum would have clobbered me though.🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Awwww Rita what wonderful history,which I adore Wow wonderful you have gone so far back..shall I call you my lady?🤣 I have only goneback to bleeping Shoreditch,Befnal Green where me ancestors come from,oh well true east tender then I suppose.🤣 Filthy marf. 🤣 me mum would have clobbered me though.🤣
I know it's off topic but I'd love to know who I'm related to. Both my mum and dad never kept in touch with their siblings, although I think they had 12 amongst them.

Reactions: 8
I know it's off topic but I'd love to know who I'm related to. Both my mum and dad never kept in touch with their siblings, although I think they had 12 amongst them.
Awww shame you don’t know anyone that can do it! Hmmmm perhaps somebody on here knows how you can find out.❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
If you have some spare dosh you could use one of those heir hunter companies to get you started. It becomes expensive if you have a common surname. If you know where your mum and dad were brought up with their siblings you may get a break from Census records. Or there is always the good old TV and whoever is hosting those sort of programs atm.

Reactions: 5
My inlaws sister and husband done mine,didn’t go back that far though. 1700’s hmm not bad..but not much.
if your mum had unusual maiden name that opens loads of things,my friend did went back to Duke oh Monmouth relative was hanged being supporter.Her mum had very unusual surname.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Welcome Sky , you can say what ever you want when ever you want on here without being blocked 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Looks like they are at his dads this afternoon.

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Yes welcome Sky,enjoy yourself we detest the bleeping piss boiling bleep..Phew..just persuse the threads..There is so much info on the bleep…Now she is a bleep !being honest! A bleep..

Looks like they are at his dads this afternoon.
View attachment 572545
Poor Sid.☹

So what’s happening with cuntywunty and wankernotads? All quiet on the cunty front?? Looks like it.

Last edited:
I did my family research and my ancestors are Edward the third and Dugald macphail, from the Isle of Mull who is the mull bard. I did my dna and I’m 42% Scottish. 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I'm good at doing family trees. I've done over 30 for friends. I will do it for you if you wish but how will I get details from you. I am on Facebook.👪

Reactions: 10
  • Haha
What is it about people specifically rich people wanting more money yet when a normal bugger asks for a raise they’re seen to be greedy?

I’m no expert but I assume with all the work Katie’s had in the past by now she could have retired if she’d have been more careful with her spending. Now she has to resort to flogging pessaries and getting free meals and treatments from all and sundry and having no shame.

I despair about this world at times. Thank God for my cat.

Love D.C.

Reactions: 11
I'm good at doing family trees. I've done over 30 for friends. I will do it for you if you wish but how will I get details from you. I am on Facebook.👪
Thank you so much. Does anyone on here know how to contact chums now the envelope thing has gone?

Reactions: 9
More like photoshopped and she did have a fat dissolving treatment the other day so that's probably tied in a knot at the back of her knees...
Fat dissolving treatment? John Haigh was expert at doing that using sulphuric acid, only the false teeth gave him away.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What is it about people specifically rich people wanting more money yet when a normal bugger asks for a raise they’re seen to be greedy?

I’m no expert but I assume with all the work Katie’s had in the past by now she could have retired if she’d have been more careful with her spending. Now she has to resort to flogging pessaries and getting free meals and treatments from all and sundry and having no shame.

I despair about this world at times. Thank God for my cat.

Love D.C.
They don't plan for the future is the problem. If she had a private pension scheme that could have been seized to pay off some of her debts.

Thank you so much. Does anyone on here know how to contact chums now the envelope thing has gone?
No idea - perhaps you maybe interested in something similar that has a site? Careful what you do on here though - you can be banned.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.