Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

You should talk to the Mirror Katie. Extremely accurate story and only one missing piece of information. They didn’t report on your sarcastic comment towards one of the creditors. Obviously that was because they were being mindful of the mental health of ALL victims.
I remember her being very woolly saying how wanky had paid for the holiday originally, obviously trying to impress when going. It then comes out as a work assignment and then as soon as she had the bankruptcy hearing she extended the holiday for another week.

I cannot stand how she plays the mental health card, so disrespectful to others that have genuinely been struggling that cannot go to the Maldives for 3 weeks or the disrespect for her creditors and the destruction she has done to them. I cannot bear a person who is so unbelievably self centred.

@Monsieur Crumble so sorry to hear what u and ur family are going thru, sending hugs x

• Angry
Reactions: 19
The idiom 'Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds You' springs to mind! Meaning 'if someone is providing you with necessities, you shouldn't disrespect them, be ungrateful, criticize their behaviour least they turns around and take away what you need. It's in your ultimate best interest to take care of those who take care of you'.

The Sun has been a source of income for Skanky and now she's slagging off their journalists, named one on Instasham and alluded they contributed to her mental health crisis which led to her, in my honest opinion, fictitious stay in The Priory.

She's burning all her boats.

Can't help but think Clearblue is behind this!
How can she say someone has written lies about her, when they have only written what Skanky has said in an interview from another magazine

• Angry
Reactions: 14
@Monsieur Crumble sending you all the healing hugs. Remember to look after you aswell as your loved ones. I cannot imagine the difficulties you must be facing right now. I hope you can gently find your way through 😘

There are many here who are facing very real battles. Everyone has their own path to walk & it often isn't easy. I would like to think we walk it learning lessons on the way.

And then there's HER 😡. Lying, fake, poisonous, viscous, narcissistic, self obsessed, heartless creature who cares only for herself. Thinks nothing of abusing & destroying others for a cheap headline.

@265 I hearby give notice that I withdraw from any further thread title suggestions. I've been robbed twice, TWICE I tell ya. Can nobody count?? *Runs off to The Scum to sell 'exclusive' about injustice & mental 'elf* 🥴😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Congratulations @Hunnybubbly 😁
Titel makes me laugh every time. I think of that old 80-tv ”Prisoner” imagine Price getting looked up.
Can you imagine what she’ll look like when she comes out with no Botox, no fillers, no hairdressers and if someone breaks her teeth , no cosmetic dentist either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Hi lovely Tattlers, I haven't been on for a while and I will be taking a break because my daughter suffered a heart attack and is very poorly in hospital(39yrs old)some of you on here that know my story are aware I am terminal and my daughter has breast cancer, this has come as a shock, her boys are both autistic and are struggling with this. I have noticed so many of us on this thread have had bad things happen to us and our loved ones and I believe the common denominator is the Infield harridan and wanky sidekick. I really hope that she gets what's coming to her 😡 All your fur babies are lovely🥰 Best wishes to you all xxx
So sorry to hear that . Please look after yourself also . Sending big hugs to you all ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Morning all especially our furry family members who give us so much love

was thinking, the quote re Katie Price that bugs me so much is this “life changing injuries” she sustained after the jump over that infamous wall. When you think of people who’ve literally been left in wheelchairs, unable to walk, lost limbs, been scarred for life etc, I get very angry.

If life changing injuries means she can’t wear 6 inch heels to her wedding then I give up. I can’t say ex husband Pete is much better with the story of his poorly son unable to eat?

as I write I’m wearing slippers with holes in, bobbly track suit bottoms and a t shirt with 3 or 4 large holes in it, just can’t be bothered,

now, where’s my recipe for delux extra large bath bombs cum pessaries that you can print your face on!

• Haha
@Monsieur Crumble sending you all the healing hugs. Remember to look after you aswell as your loved ones. I cannot imagine the difficulties you must be facing right now. I hope you can gently find your way through 😘

There are many here who are facing very real battles. Everyone has their own path to walk & it often isn't easy. I would like to think we walk it learning lessons on the way.

And then there's HER 😡. Lying, fake, poisonous, viscous, narcissistic, self obsessed, heartless creature who cares only for herself. Thinks nothing of abusing & destroying others for a cheap headline.

@265 I hearby give notice that I withdraw from any further thread title suggestions. I've been robbed twice, TWICE I tell ya. Can nobody count?? *Runs off to The Scum to sell 'exclusive' about injustice & mental 'elf* 🥴😝
I'd have given you the win on your 3rd suggestion - loved it - come down from your drey!

If you click on Sun/Showbiz... there is a KP story on right-hand side - re buying the horse - it disappears...

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Pricey, 42, who is known to love her banter, replied in the voice message: “Hi, Is he single? If he was single he certainly wouldn’t go for a dog like you, I’m far better than you my darling.”

Katie, listen, this is the way a low selfesteem women acts. It is not being assertive or showing confidence. Even worse that you brag about your response in a podcast 🤦‍♀️ If you want to respond like this, fine-but don’t tell the world about it. Cole can see right through you. But I guess you will not understand my point.

What infuriates me about this statement is that she's been utterly vile to a woman & it's referred to as 'banter'. Yet if someone had done this to very they would've been outed as a 'trowel' & set upon by her rabid minion 'fans' 😡

I'd have given you the win on your 3rd suggestion - loved it - come down from your drey!

If you click on Sun/Showbiz... there is a KP story on right-hand side - re buying the horse - it disappears...
I'm fine, I'm over it now. I've been to The Priory for 5 weeks this morning. I've had therapy. I've been advised by professionals not to return to the house because of all the bad memories & negative energy...to aid my recovery I've bought a £10,000 horse coz they make me 'appy. BUT unfortunately I fell of it, smashing me feet & sustaining life changing injuries. I've now been confined to a wheelchair for 5mins 😩. It's all too much, I can't talk about it anymore...unless I get paid a lot 😉😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What infuriates me about this statement is that she's been utterly vile to a woman & it's referred to as 'banter'. Yet if someone had done this to very they would've been outed as a 'trowel' & set upon by her rabid minion 'fans' 😡

I'm fine, I'm over it now. I've been to The Priory for 5 weeks this morning. I've had therapy. I've been advised by professionals not to return to the house because of all the bad memories & negative energy...to aid my recovery I've bought a £10,000 horse coz they make me 'appy. BUT unfortunately I fell of it, smashing me feet & sustaining life changing injuries. I've now been confined to a wheelchair for 5mins 😩. It's all too much, I can't talk about it anymore...unless I get paid a lot 😉😂
Can I bribe ya with 20 finest McD chicken nuggets?

• Haha

Hilarious @Pink Squirrel!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just waiting for Poundland to copy selfridges 🤣
So thats another gig for skanky then? Guest of honour at Selfridges Wedding packages. Still it does guarantee that The Bride actually is the most beautiful woman there

As for this horse tit about it spending 10k to buy a european dressage eventer, why the hell does it need another horse anyway, especially when it has these crippled feet that surely will prevent it from putting them in stirrups in those special boots of hers? Riding surely puts huge pressure on the feet since they are used to guide the horse as much as the bridle does so how does this severely crippled wretch manage to go riding let alone compete in dressage events? Talk about living the Millionaire's lifestyle when you supposedly don't have a pot to piss in :mad:

As to what it refers to as "banter" frankly I'd like to banter it over the head with a baseball bat for several hours although I'd probably do better standing it in front of the open oven door to watch it melt like the Wicked Witch of the West, however I yearn for the day Jaffa Cole turns on it finally (as he undoubtedly will) and then we can all enjoy seeing it suffer as is rightly deserved :) hehehehe :devilish:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
They might knock into Lozza picking up supplies for her lip filler offer... deep joy...

Even the dog is being filtered and photoshopped... Jeez.
Two horrible visions together, Plastic Patsy & Vinyl Vera.

Not even Sid is safe from the filters then - do you suppose cole will get the hump with her insinuating that his Sid is less than perfect so he needs to be tweaked about by her? Sid is lovely so does not need to be filtered plus he's a pedigree which is something price never was nor ever will be

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.