Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What excuse do you think it’ll be this time?
Well, she definitely cannot use stress fro
lack of income as she has been flogging everything except a dead horse!

She is also being paid to do segments (sorry, documentaries) for SPL.

She has also been spending (new horse!)

Hope they throw the book at her!

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Well, she definitely cannot use stress fro
lack of income as she has been flogging everything except a dead horse!

She is also being paid to do segments (sorry, documentaries) for SPL.

She has also been spending (new horse!)

Hope they throw the book at her!
Ah but she will have The Dead Horse soon enough - nothing lasts very long in her "care"

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Hi lovely Tattlers, I haven't been on for a while and I will be taking a break because my daughter suffered a heart attack and is very poorly in hospital(39yrs old)some of you on here that know my story are aware I am terminal and my daughter has breast cancer, this has come as a shock, her boys are both autistic and are struggling with this. I have noticed so many of us on this thread have had bad things happen to us and our loved ones and I believe the common denominator is the Infield harridan and wanky sidekick. I really hope that she gets what's coming to her 😡 All your fur babies are lovely🥰 Best wishes to you all xxx
🌹🌸So sorry to hear this! Hope it all works out 🌹

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Who else thinks that Issy Sampson over at the Scum is a hero?

I wish she would destroy hagface because it seems she has the inclination and obviously the ammunition at her command too so come on Issy let her have it with both barrells! :) Perhaps this is why price is scared of her, not because of any shite "mental 'elf isshoos" type of BS excuses but because she knows Issy has got her mark and biding her time?
Issay Sampson’s name has been removed from the story now Rita 🤔

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Hi lovely Tattlers, I haven't been on for a while and I will be taking a break because my daughter suffered a heart attack and is very poorly in hospital(39yrs old)some of you on here that know my story are aware I am terminal and my daughter has breast cancer, this has come as a shock, her boys are both autistic and are struggling with this. I have noticed so many of us on this thread have had bad things happen to us and our loved ones and I believe the common denominator is the Infield harridan and wanky sidekick. I really hope that she gets what's coming to her 😡 All your fur babies are lovely🥰 Best wishes to you all xxx
So sorry to hear this, thinking of you and your family, hope she makes a good recovery x

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Hi lovely Tattlers, I haven't been on for a while and I will be taking a break because my daughter suffered a heart attack and is very poorly in hospital(39yrs old)some of you on here that know my story are aware I am terminal and my daughter has breast cancer, this has come as a shock, her boys are both autistic and are struggling with this. I have noticed so many of us on this thread have had bad things happen to us and our loved ones and I believe the common denominator is the Infield harridan and wanky sidekick. I really hope that she gets what's coming to her 😡 All your fur babies are lovely🥰 Best wishes to you all xxxe
t
Sending love and big hugs 🥰 the Price witch really makes me seed all her lies and made up tragedies for likes and sympathy genuine people with real problems just get on with it best they can. 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Thats interesting. I wonder why they've done that?

Just been Over There only to find out they've excavated another pile of old bollocks about the "Inferno" last year that threatened to incinerate Trampy Towers. Why have they re-run a non-story like that about the caretaker (aka MUG) who tried to have a bonfire to burn all her old sofas and garbage? They make it sound like the Towering Inferno FGS, not a simple grass fire :(

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Aww this is such an ordeal for you all :cry:. Please take care of yourself so that you can give your love and strength to your family. Sending huge hugs and love 🤗 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Sending my thoughts and prayers to you and your family Monsieur Crumble at this horrendous time xxx

• Heart
I'm still catching up and my piss is now boiling already after seeing this!!

What the duck is wrong with her??? Due in Court this month, does THIS, so insulting and again sticking her
fingers at everyone.... SHE HAS NO SHAME WHATSOEVER!!

Katie Posted this on stories.

View attachment 568456

Oh so now she blames the media for damaging her mental health!!!

LIAR!
The idiom 'Don't Bite The Hand That Feeds You' springs to mind! Meaning 'if someone is providing you with necessities, you shouldn't disrespect them, be ungrateful, criticize their behaviour least they turns around and take away what you need. It's in your ultimate best interest to take care of those who take care of you'.

The Sun has been a source of income for Skanky and now she's slagging off their journalists, named one on Instasham and alluded they contributed to her mental health crisis which led to her, in my honest opinion, fictitious stay in The Priory.

She's burning all her boats.

Can't help but think Clearblue is behind this!

I'm still catching up and my piss is now boiling already after seeing this!!

What the duck is wrong with her??? Due in Court this month, does THIS, so insulting and again sticking her
fingers at everyone.... SHE HAS NO SHAME WHATSOEVER!!

Katie Posted this on stories.

View attachment 568456

Oh so now she blames the media for damaging her mental health!!!

LIAR!

Attachments

Reactions: 13
Of course KP sets up stories, just to claim she is being picked on by the media, probably has a deal with the person leaking them to take a cut, she knows how to play the media big time.

Awwww, loving all the gorgeous pet family on here...

• Angry
I'm so sorry that you are going through such a horrendous time and really hope that things gets better for you and your family❤
A virtual hug from me and best wishes to you and your family, take care xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Pricey, 42, who is known to love her banter, replied in the voice message: “Hi, Is he single? If he was single he certainly wouldn’t go for a dog like you, I’m far better than you my darling.”

Katie, listen, this is the way a low selfesteem women acts. It is not being assertive or showing confidence. Even worse that you brag about your response in a podcast 🤦‍♀️ If you want to respond like this, fine-but don’t tell the world about it. Cole can see right through you. But I guess you will not understand my point.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17

You should talk to the Mirror Katie. Extremely accurate story and only one missing piece of information. They didn’t report on your sarcastic comment towards one of the creditors. Obviously that was because they were being mindful of the mental health of ALL victims.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Pricey, 42, who is known to love her banter, replied in the voice message: “Hi, Is he single? If he was single he certainly wouldn’t go for a dog like you, I’m far better than you my darling.”

Katie, listen, this is the way a low selfesteem women acts. It is not being assertive or showing confidence. Even worse that you brag about your response in a podcast 🤦‍♀️ If you want to respond like this, fine-but don’t tell the world about it. Cole can see right through you. But I guess you will not understand my point.

Katie's arse must get jealous of all the tit that comes out of her mouth!🤣
The stupid woman just cannot see how desperate she sounds, Cole can see it and can use it against her. Karma😁

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.