Katie Price #35 get ready Jordan, here comes the warden!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What excuse do you think it’ll be this time?
Abducted by aliens which caused more mental elf problems and self medicating wiv Cole, who's also suffering cos of the fame and stuff and the big cracks...and his ickle weener 😁
Oh how they suffer🤬

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I noticed on her IG post at the hairdresser's, that she was wiggling her feet all over the place. I STILL can't do that after breaking my leg, 7 years on.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Bath bombs are only bicarbonate of soda with colouring and scent easy and cheap to make. You could always use hers as pessaries.
Good grief, they might fit up hers but I'd never get one of them in there! Not that I'd want to, like 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Phew now I've caught up on today's bullshit, I've just had a second look at the pages and I loved all
the photo's of the cats and dogs from the Krusty Krew, nice little distraction from Katie and her 💩
Not caught up on today’s posts on the old thread but if cats are welcome, say hello to my big cuddly
A40B8BBF-483A-4569-B01C-8BB9789E03C3.jpeg
826B4940-6614-4710-B316-6B4908687E4D.jpeg
boy Gizmo 😻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Press hounding me and messed up my mental health, do you remember when she was filming them with her phone?
The same phone she used in her kebab? :LOL:

I do kind of remember that, what a loser.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
@BigBlue2018 I am thrilled that you are back!
Hi lovely Tattlers, I haven't been on for a while and I will be taking a break because my daughter suffered a heart attack and is very poorly in hospital(39yrs old)some of you on here that know my story are aware I am terminal and my daughter has breast cancer, this has come as a shock, her boys are both autistic and are struggling with this. I have noticed so many of us on this thread have had bad things happen to us and our loved ones and I believe the common denominator is the Infield harridan and wanky sidekick. I really hope that she gets what's coming to her 😡 All your fur babies are lovely🥰 Best wishes to you all xxx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Hi lovely Tattlers, I haven't been on for a while and I will be taking a break because my daughter suffered a heart attack and is very poorly in hospital(39yrs old)some of you on here that know my story are aware I am terminal and my daughter has breast cancer, this has come as a shock, her boys are both autistic and are struggling with this. I have noticed so many of us on this thread have had bad things happen to us and our loved ones and I believe the common denominator is the Infield harridan and wanky sidekick. I really hope that she gets what's coming to her 😡 All your fur babies are lovely🥰 Best wishes to you all xxx
Oh Lordy - that's awful, whatever next. Just know we are all thinking about you and your family. Please take care love x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm still catching up and my piss is now boiling already after seeing this!!

What the duck is wrong with her??? Due in Court this month, does THIS, so insulting and again sticking her
fingers at everyone.... SHE HAS NO SHAME WHATSOEVER!!

Katie Posted this on stories.

View attachment 568456

Oh so now she blames the media for damaging her mental health!!!

LIAR!
As per usual blaming someone else for her own faults! :(

Just look at the illiterate rubbish it sent to the journo - they must have "forced" her to act! LOL

If this latest purchase is not an absolute pisstake of the court case it's facing then I don't know what else is - how can it possibly get away with this???

Would it be too much to ask if said poor horse can throw skanky headfirst into the excrement puddle at Trampy Towers where it would drown in it's own filth?

Poor Blade, poor Precious, poor Sid and now poor horse to go alongside those poor bloody kids :( When is someone going to rein in this efffing POS???

"The little swimmers can't get pass the Nokia - no wonder why she's not pregnant!" just replying to this one from previous thread;

It wasn't a Nokia. No, it was one of those gigantic Motorola phones complete with an aerial from the 1980s and even then it took the Red Watch crew from the Sussex Fire Brigade to retrieve it from Wookey Hole. They are still traumatised by the experience too

This BTW is my girl. She's not very happy wearing her Price Wig either haha :)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
So sorry for what you and your family are going through, I hope your daughter has a full recovery ❤

As per usual blaming someone else for her own faults! :(

Just look at the illiterate rubbish it sent to the journo - they must have "forced" her to act! LOL

If this latest purchase is not an absolute pisstake of the court case it's facing then I don't know what else is - how can it possibly get away with this???

Would it be too much to ask if said poor horse can throw skanky headfirst into the excrement puddle at Trampy Towers where it would drown in it's own filth?

Poor Blade, poor Precious, poor Sid and now poor horse to go alongside those poor bloody kids :( When is someone going to rein in this efffing POS???

"The little swimmers can't get pass the Nokia - no wonder why she's not pregnant!" just replying to this one from previous thread;

It wasn't a Nokia. No, it was one of those gigantic Motorola phones complete with an aerial from the 1980s and even then it took the Red Watch crew from the Sussex Fire Brigade to retrieve it from Wookey Hole. They are still traumatised by the experience too

This BTW is my girl. She's not very happy wearing her Price Wig either haha :)
Reminds me of the little dog on 'The Herbs and Parsley', bless her ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Congratulations @Hunnybubbly 😁
Titel makes me laugh every time. I think of that old 80-tv ”Prisoner” imagine Price getting looked up.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Who else thinks that Issy Sampson over at the Scum is a hero?

I wish she would destroy hagface because it seems she has the inclination and obviously the ammunition at her command too so come on Issy let her have it with both barrells! :) Perhaps this is why price is scared of her, not because of any shite "mental 'elf isshoos" type of BS excuses but because she knows Issy has got her mark and biding her time?

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.