Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SFP busy deleting as we speak 🤪.
As soon as the kids are safe 🙏 people need to be educated and KFP cancelled and jailed.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I don’t think that is true. I’ve actually sat in court for a child abuse case, access wasn’t restricted.
Access might not be, reporting is. Nothing can be published if that would name the victims, in theory even the name of the accused if that would name them. In practice it most likely wouldn't be quite that strict, but it's possible.

Reactions: 12
the TT has been opened up again, it went private for a while earlier today ,

• Sad
Reactions: 19
I do think there’s something in this, be easy for her to do a Brighton show, but she chooses not to, I think she must be worried there are people here who might turn up and heckle her, it’s odd she hasn’t booked one in Brighton, but people do know the truth about her here, I’m guessing it must be that. Shame, I really would go just to see what a mess it was. I’d sit at the back taking notes 😈😁
We could have a south coast Krustie meet up at the same time!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I reckon it was when she went to Turkey with Charles Drury. KB definitely covered for her. I reckon she collects tit on partners so that she can use it further down the line. He seemed pretty decent compared to the others.
I don't think he covered for her about the holiday, he was really pissed off and was dumping all her clothes and the kids toys which had been at his
house.

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 14.26.08.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 14.22.12.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 14.27.20.png

Reactions: 18
the TT has been opened up again, it went private for a while earlier today ,
Bunny posting during school hours, maybe not at school today
---
Bunny following Kieran on tiktok and he is following back

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Lurker on this thread but my god the wall of silence around this woman from professionals is truly horrifying. Finding out her social worker, the one who basically arranged sole custody for her, was her friend, surely should have been enough for the courts to call an emergency hearing. I feel like if this was any other family, the children would be subject of an emergency care order and placed in safe temporary custody while this shocking manipulation was investigated. But yet again, this woman is being protected for some frightening reason. She’s not held to the same account as the general population in her bankruptcy status & now she’s permitted to bypass the normal safeguarding guidelines & processes & keep her children despite being a self confessed drug user, an alcoholic, being in a domestic abusive relationship etc etc etc. I’m so bloody angry on behalf of those poor children who are being emotionally abused at the very least & no on is doing a damn thing to stop it -WHY!
We would ALL be fascinated to know the answer to this puzzle.

Speaking foir myself I have no interest in F4J whatsoever, in fact seeing as I had an utter asshole of an EX who wanted to use our children to make himself feel better about destroying their lives one might think I'd be completely and utterly Anti-F4J, and yet not, so if it takes F4J hurling tit about like this then so be it. Skank's time is well-and-truly up - this debaclé is her swansong and I just want it to crawl into a hole and leave those children at peace with their Father to never contaminate their little lives EVER again.

The sooner somebody sorts out the morons at WSSS the better as well because the damage they've done to those children's lives is horrendous. They allowed someone to continue interfering who was clearly a lot more "involved" in their lives than they let on about, someone who has lied her arse off to protect her lovely mate skanky, someone who it seems threatened their father that he'd "Never see the children again" unless he toed-the-line, the person who told the thing exactly what to say and write in order to prolong this misery for two little kids. Thats not even mentioning turning a blind eye to the disgusting activities going on in tandem with outburst of violence! WSSS have too much to answer for - the head of the place should be fired along with everybody else involved in this sordid, criminal mess. 🤬🤬🤬

The police aren't much better either. They're too busy filling in gender-neutral paperwork nonsense rather than DO something useful to rescue the children or even catch the thing driving about on a daily basis

What a bleeping mess 🤬🤬🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
I do think there’s something in this, be easy for her to do a Brighton show, but she chooses not to, I think she must be worried there are people here who might turn up and heckle her, it’s odd she hasn’t booked one in Brighton, but people do know the truth about her here, I’m guessing it must be that. Shame, I really would go just to see what a mess it was. I’d sit at the back taking notes 😈😁
With yer Sherlock hat on and hooded cape,no pipe though👀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I believe Junior & Princess would have been interviewed at some point. Also the Price clan did know about this F4J & are well aware of the ❄ 🍸 being out of control. We know they have turned a blind eye for years about her inappropriate lifestyle & treatment of all the kids. They have sat back & done NOTHING, but enabled this creature to get completely out of control, with no consideration for the children.
Junior is disgusted by her behaviour. The drugs, lifestyle & a long conversation with Peter about her, why they split etc. Close eye being kept on princess, but she's sensible enough to know what's occurring. Of course, princess was there when the SlapGate fiasco happened, Police spoke to her, so she's knows a lot more facts about that night, than we do. She most likely saw & heard unsavoury things when at Katona's with KFP at Xmas. Probably told her dad what happened too. Think the fact that F4J have actually named & accused Crawl of 'domestic abuse' will shock him & daddy Woods. Now would be the time for him to 'man up' & help Kieran in his case to be reunited with the children. He think's that's bad, wait until KFP throws him under the bus, and SHE WILL. I think & hope, Kieran is getting help from other's too, on the quiet. Hopefully not too long a wait & some positive news about J & B being reunited with their daddy.🙏 I hope KFP when she passes, is reincarnated & come's back as a fly, eating dog :poop: to survive. View attachment 2708558
My memory is not so good these days but I am 99% certain that Princess wasn't there on Slapgate Night.

Reactions: 22
I do remember someone saying on here that Skanky was coked up to the eyeballs and spent a noisy night with Charles Drury while poor Princess was in the next room. I don’t know if they meant the same apartment or a separate hotel room. Were the younger kids on that holiday? If so, that could well be one of the bed sharing occasions :sick:
I can also remember media reports at the time saying she burst her implant stitches being so enthusiastic. But CD later said she was one out of ten in bed.
Bunch of vile low lifes.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Looks like KH is following B and she I following him on TT, my heart hurts for him amd the 5 of her kids what an absolute sorry mess the whole thing is, I’m still reeling at that F4J post yesterday it knocked me sick, the fact the posts relating to the F4J are getting deleted from her Instagram posts says she and her family are well aware of what the accusations are so why isn’t there a post saying due to legal action we won’t comment any further than to say the claims are rubbish and strongly denied,why hasn’t she rushed back from Newcastle to sort the sorry mess instead of posting holding a vibrator thinking she looks hot when she looks like the remains of a over cooked cauliflower she’s disgrace and all her enablers are no better.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I do remember someone saying on here that Skanky was coked up to the eyeballs and spent a noisy night with Charles Drury while poor Princess was in the next room. I don’t know if they meant the same apartment or a separate hotel room. Were the younger kids on that holiday? If so, that could well be one of the bed sharing occasions :sick:
I can also remember media reports at the time saying she burst her implant stitches being so enthusiastic. But CD later said she was one out of ten in bed.
Bunch of vile low lifes.
I think CD hit LG? Yes they are really all scumbags. I don’t understand so called celebrity culture in this country.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
This Olive Management that servant Jess is setting up is rather comical.

Jess will declare herself as self employed for tax purposes then create this company so skank can earn money through jess and jess will be her 'manager'

How do I know? Because skank tried to get me to do the same.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 101
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.