Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the journalists who asked F4J to take the tweets down will actually help spread it. They have plenty of followers who are fellow journalists, regional news, aspiring journos, national news etc. 1000s of them. They've all been directed to the F4J tweets by their friend's reply to the tweet.
So many of them will know now.
---
This was Mr PP's brother in law. He was accused of sexual abuse. on under 18 year old. I remember seeing the family including KFP going to the court. Was all over the local Argus newspaper. Lewes court. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/southern_counties/4396308.stm
This and PFP on trial for rape.......you can see the dysfunction is deep rooted!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Lurker on this thread but my god the wall of silence around this woman from professionals is truly horrifying. Finding out her social worker, the one who basically arranged sole custody for her, was her friend, surely should have been enough for the courts to call an emergency hearing. I feel like if this was any other family, the children would be subject of an emergency care order and placed in safe temporary custody while this shocking manipulation was investigated. But yet again, this woman is being protected for some frightening reason. She’s not held to the same account as the general population in her bankruptcy status & now she’s permitted to bypass the normal safeguarding guidelines & processes & keep her children despite being a self confessed drug user, an alcoholic, being in a domestic abusive relationship etc etc etc. I’m so bloody angry on behalf of those poor children who are being emotionally abused at the very least & no on is doing a damn thing to stop it -WHY!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
If these allegations are true, then it isn’t only Skanky who is getting accused of having sex in front of her children. There must be several men involved too (report says multiple). Surely if you were someone who has been involved in a relationship with Skanky after 2018, you would feel sickened if you were getting painted with the same brush? And you would want to make it clear if you weren’t involved. I’m thinking specifically of Kris Boyson here, he was around for a couple of years and seemed caring towards Skanky and her kids. But then he also lied for her to get her off another drink driving charge, and later said he had evidence that could finish her. If I were him I would be giving this evidence to SS, the police, KH, the media etc. Of course, maybe he already has? But right now I’m feeling like he was party to her appalling actions and was yet another person who let those kids down.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
The thing I can’t understand is how the little ones are still at MM. In any other case they would have been in foster care if they couldn’t go directly to KH. I can only assume there is some agreement that her family (enablers) will supervise at all times and obviously they have failed at this. They know what goes on and continue to let it happen, they should be held to account. I also wonder if the DV allegations against crawl are one of those situations where the person being abused (usually emotionally) snaps and lashes out. To then be gaslit and told they are emotionally unstable and they won’t speak out because of shame. Either way, any of them could and SHOULD do the right thing and tell the authorities and KH legal team everything they know. The gravy train is coming to a stop soon anyway so there’s no need to protect it any more!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Comes up if you search 'Katie Price News', as the second result under the Katona story!

View attachment 2708612
YES 🙌 Hopefully this will Stop 🛑 the Skank getting more work and put the Kibosh on anything planned
If there’s Enough of a question mark over this Article Hopefully them Kiddos are put in a Safe Place very quickly 🙏🙏🙏🙏💕
I think the journalists who asked F4J to take the tweets down will actually help spread it. They have plenty of followers who are fellow journalists, regional news, aspiring journos, national news etc. 1000s of them. They've all been directed to the F4J tweets by their friend's reply to the tweet.
So many of them will know now.
---

This and PFP on trial for rape.......you can see the dysfunction is deep rooted!
Yep 👍 and Like attracts Like AFP
Katona doesn't care. Good or bad publicity. So long as she get's paid.
Katona who has Slated the Deceased Father of her youngest daughter, Another Clickbait coke head bleep
Praying for those Littles 🙏🙏💕💕 🐰✈

Reactions: 21
My understanding is the the courts only deal with FACTs therefore I’m hopefully that the case will carry on looking at the actually facts collected by the relevant parties under the instruction of the court and the media attention from f4j shouldn’t be part of the normal court process because at this stage they are posting unproven claims (I know they think they can prove them but legally there are not facts … yet)
You are quite correct.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
The thing I can’t understand is how the little ones are still at MM. In any other case they would have been in foster care if they couldn’t go directly to KH. I can only assume there is some agreement that her family (enablers) will supervise at all times and obviously they have failed at this. They know what goes on and continue to let it happen, they should be held to account. I also wonder if the DV allegations against crawl are one of those situations where the person being abused (usually emotionally) snaps and lashes out. To then be gaslit and told they are emotionally unstable and they won’t speak out because of shame. Either way, any of them could and SHOULD do the right thing and tell the authorities and KH legal team everything they know. The gravy train is coming to a stop soon anyway so there’s no need to protect it any more!
That's what I suspect, reactive abuse. It's not good that the kids saw violent arguments but I don't believe KP's controlling men narrative. Both times he was angry she'd been messaging men......she's the one who's demanded to go through men's messages ( controlling) and libled Pete with imagined affairs. That all was going on before CW was on the scene.

Reactions: 36
I'm slowly starting to believe CW has left the freak....just noticed he's removed the picture of him and princess from his instagram grid🙌

Reactions: 46
I'm slowly starting to believe CW has left the freak....just noticed he's removed the picture of him and princess from his instagram grid🙌
Hallelujah! Now let's hope he does the right thing and spills the beans on her. He needs to put his pride on the shelf and do right by those children.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Edna is busy deleting comments on the Podcast tour post, many of the earlier F4J comments have been deleted, proof Edna knows about these allegations, either chooses not to believe them, or worse ignores what is happening and continues to side with Skank at the expense of the children.

This one is still there though, they are going to have to be busy deleting posts in future methinks…

B501CFA8-A007-43B0-B8D3-EDCE239B0294.jpeg

I’ve also noticed people complaining there are no West Sussex or Brighton dates. I know many people don’t like her here, but I’ve looked at the venues she’s booked, they are only 500 seater places, we have places that size in Brighton, there would probably be a few hundred local idiots that would attend. She seems wary of coming to Brighton, don’t really know why she’s avoiding it 🤔 I’d deffo go with my best friend to report back, oh I’d love to report back what actually happens, C’mon Skank, do Brighton 😈 Though if the truth comes out about her in the next few months, will these things still go ahead 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Come out of lurkdom once again as I feel physically sick and can’t get this situation out of my mind. Dreamt last night that KP was arrested overnight… beyond gutted to find out this morning it was only a dream.

I assume KH and MP would have done this months ago if it were possible, and I think I know really I’m clutching at straws, but is there a specific amount of money we can throw into the GFM to make this all go away today? 😞

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Edna is busy deleting comments on the Podcast tour post, many of the earlier F4J comments have been deleted, proof Edna knows about these allegations, either chooses not to believe them, or worse ignores what is happening and continues to side with Skank at the expense of the children.

This one is still there though, they are going to have to be busy deleting posts in future methinks…

View attachment 2708794

I’ve also noticed people complaining there are no West Sussex or Brighton dates. I know many people don’t like her here, but I’ve looked at the venues she’s booked, they are only 500 seater places, we have places that size in Brighton, there would be probably a few hundred local idiots that would attend. She seems wary of coming to Brighton, don’t really know why she’s avoiding it 🤔 I’d deffo go with my best friend to report back, oh I’d love to report back what actually happens, C’mon Skank, do Brighton 😈 Though if the truth comes out about her in the next few months, will these things still go ahead 🤔
Do the locals have more on her that she is frightened of coming out? Drink loosens the tongue and most people would have to be well tanked up to deal with that monstrosity! A lot more secrets could come out 🤞.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I actually like PA and Emily , but i do hope that if they posses any information heard about the kids treatment via P or J that they would also report it to the authorities?? I cannot imagine that P would go home and say nothing about what she has seen / heard in the home of KP to her dad or Emily ? And no doubt he would know exactly what she is like … therefore weight should be given to his own reporting of safeguarding events assuming he has done so ? If my child came home from their father’s house and said they had been violent rows , inappropriate behaviors , drug taking etc I would not hesitate in reporting it knowing there were other young children present too

• Heart
Reactions: 46
If these allegations are true, then it isn’t only Skanky who is getting accused of having sex in front of her children. There must be several men involved too (report says multiple). Surely if you were someone who has been involved in a relationship with Skanky after 2018, you would feel sickened if you were getting painted with the same brush? And you would want to make it clear if you weren’t involved. I’m thinking specifically of Kris Boyson here, he was around for a couple of years and seemed caring towards Skanky and her kids. But then he also lied for her to get her off another drink driving charge, and later said he had evidence that could finish her. If I were him I would be giving this evidence to SS, the police, KH, the media etc. Of course, maybe he already has? But right now I’m feeling like he was party to her appalling actions and was yet another person who let those kids down.
I reckon it was when she went to Turkey with Charles Drury. KB definitely covered for her. I reckon she collects tit on partners so that she can use it further down the line. He seemed pretty decent compared to the others.

Reactions: 36
Emily is a doctor, she would take any safe guarding concerns seriously, and would follow the correct channels to report worrying issues.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I actually like PA and Emily , but i do hope that if they posses any information heard about the kids treatment via P or J that they would also report it to the authorities?? I cannot imagine that P would go home and say nothing about what she has seen / heard in the home of KP to her dad or Emily ? And no doubt he would know exactly what she is like … therefore weight should be given to his own reporting of safeguarding events assuming he has done so ? If my child came home from their father’s house and said they had been violent rows , inappropriate behaviors , drug taking etc I would not hesitate in reporting it knowing there were other young children present too
My inkling is that info was passed on, it's the police and certain members of the authorities that have done nothing with it.
How else would F4J know something happened on holiday?

PA and KH both asked for drugs tests it seems after 2018, so they were in touch over her behaviour at least at that point. KP claimed they were ganging up on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Do the locals have more on her that she is frightened of coming out? Drink loosens the tongue and most people would have to be well tanked up to deal with that monstrosity! A lot more secrets could come out 🤞.
I do think there’s something in this, be easy for her to do a Brighton show, but she chooses not to, I think she must be worried there are people here who might turn up and heckle her, it’s odd she hasn’t booked one in Brighton, but people do know the truth about her here, I’m guessing it must be that. Shame, I really would go just to see what a mess it was. I’d sit at the back taking notes 😈😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.