Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
This was taken Aug 19 when she was with that Drury fella, the one in between here on off with KB, WTAF though, the read up says this was taken after her singing in a club, was this on the Turkey holiday? Its looks this was the beginnings of a ‘party’, they all look keen and skanky just looks skanky. I wonder if stuff went on in that holiday with all those fellas and the kids saw something? Would fit with the multiples? the same holiday where she was swimming half naked with poor H, wonder if someone who was there reported something?
by all accounts H’s carer was on that holiday. (So much for her doing it all on her own)! Are these people psp blinded by her money and fame that they turn a blind eye to her shenanigans? 😡

Reactions: 27
I can't stop thinking about the kids and whether they're safe or not. It's a disturbing situation. Whether the latest claims are true or not - these kids need care and support. Who's looking out for their mental health right now?

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I don't care who she takes down with her if anything that F4J has said has any element of truth then she needs to be put away.
So what if she can destroy other people, she's destroying her kids and I cannot begin to fathom why no one else is speaking out.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
by all accounts H’s carer was on that holiday. (So much for her doing it all in her own)! Are these people so blinded by her money and fame that they turn a blind eye to her shenanigans? 😡
Was it Kalelah then? I don't know much about her but she did look very uncomfortable when H was in the nightclub. Wonder has she blown the whistle since then.

Reactions: 20
Can anyone with legal knowledge explain what it means if the custody case has been returned to SS? Does it mean the court needs more evidence before they can make a decision? Or is it because none of DL’s reports are now admissible, so it’s back to square one for Kieran? Or something else?

Reactions: 25
I’m sorry, but that ‘joke’ by FB was absolutely disgusting. How could you be voicing support for such a vile individual? Anyone who found it vaguely amusing is repugnant.
How am I voicing support? I said the article is interesting as he is calling her out on things just as we have. Also, where did I say I found it amusing?? Go clutch your pearls and take your misconceptions somewhere else.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I’m sorry, but that ‘joke’ by FB was absolutely disgusting. How could you be voicing support for such a vile individual? Anyone who found it vaguely amusing is repugnant.
I agree, any relationship with the recent allegations is purely coincidental and I think it's below the belt.

Reactions: 5
Can anyone with legal knowledge explain what it means if the custody case has been returned to SS? Does it mean the court needs more evidence before they can make a decision? Or is it because none of DL’s reports are now admissible, so it’s back to square one for Kieran? Or something else?
That's a very good question!

Reactions: 16
How am I voicing support? I said the article is interesting as he is calling her out on things just as we have. Also, where did I say I found it amusing?? Go clutch your pearls and take your misconceptions somewhere else.
ODFO!
You expressed a wish that he was a Tattler. That speaks volumes to me - that you don’t have a problem with that disgusting ‘joke’ that only the most feeble minded could find amusing.
I have a problem with disabled individuals being mocked and used for joke fodder. I have a son who’s autistic behaviours have made him the victim of cheap laughs and snide comments, so if that makes me a ‘clutcher of pearls’ then so be it.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

This contains said joke. An interesting read. If he’s not already, Frankie should be a Tattler
The Ofcom report and Chanel 4 defence is quite an interesting read too. C4 justifies what he said as being 'absurdist satire' based on various things but including her behaviour and Alex Reid, KP and PA's alledged exploitation of Harvey. I won't quote everything but they do mention the same abuse term F4J did.

'“it was these specific remarks and the general high profile of the child, that Frankie Boyle’s joke is predicated upon”''
.......It continued that “the joke plays on a classic Oedipus complex in modern day form, with Jordan as the target of the joke” and “it’s well documented that within her own TV series, Ms Price is very physical with her 8 children, especially with Harvey, and the notion of Harvey attacking her is an absurd extreme of that”........

Ofcom Broadcast Bulletin, Issue 179 4 April 2011

https://www.ofcom.org.uk/__data/assets/pdf_file/0028/46729/obb179.pdf

Reactions: 17
The one saving grace in all this is that children can be very resilient and the good thing for both those young kiddies is that they have a stable parent waiting who can and will help them quickly recover and flourish. I take my hat of to KH, he is a very patient man and I applaud him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
No, you weren't dreaming. It's thread #182. Message 3413 by @Gx2018
View attachment 2709079

View attachment 2709080
Wow well done I dreamt I was Chinese last night was watching a programme where they had a Chinese takeaway before I went to sleep. These things happen to me my subconscious must be on red alert permanently. Anyway I woke up I’m not Chinese and I certainly wouldn’t of fitted in any of the clothes I dreamt I had on.
😁😁😁😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.