Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It seems KH doesn't have any say and it was requested they stop from several sources.
Reading people on here wanting to make the F4J allegations more widely known. KH must surely not wish this to happen. Poor children being speculated about openly is horrifying. And i’m certain PA wouldnt like it! I would like to think people’s hatred of KP should be secondary to the well being of all the children.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
This Olive Management that servant Jess is setting up is rather comical.

Jess will declare herself as self employed for tax purposes then create this company so skank can earn money through jess and jess will be her 'manager'

How do I know? Because skank tried to get me to do the same.
….. this will surely be of interest to the forensic accountants? 🤔

Reactions: 36

Jess will declare herself as self employed for tax purposes then create this company so skank can earn money through jess and jess will be her 'manager'

Ooohhh! I've always suspected she takes the piss with self employment status.

Reactions: 27
This was taken Aug 19 when she was with that Drury fella, the one in between here on off with KB, WTAF though, the read up says this was taken after her singing in a club, was this on the Turkey holiday? Its looks this was the beginnings of a ‘party’, they all look keen and skanky just looks skanky. I wonder if stuff went on in that holiday with all those fellas and the kids saw something? Would fit with the multiples? the same holiday where she was swimming half naked with poor H, wonder if someone who was there reported something?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
We see earlier didn't we the table with the bottle of Vodka.?Then the tit happened later.
---

Helena when he was with IT and H,then H taking his trousers down and peeing up the wall,KB was there.People about etc.
I've always thought that was wrong Dolly, Harvey like that in public!

• Sad
Reactions: 21

That's why forensic accountants have been brought in to trace every avenue/friend/accomplice surrounding KFP... she thinks shes being clever but they WILL get her....just takes time.
Sadly for the kids and this debacle time is running out and a lot of emotional and psychological damage is being done

• Sad
Reactions: 30
This was taken Aug 19 when she was with that Drury fella, the one in between here on off with KB, WTAF though, the read up says this was taken after her singing in a club, was this on the Turkey holiday? Its looks this was the beginnings of a ‘party’, they all look keen and skanky just looks skanky. I wonder if stuff went on in that holiday with all those fellas and the kids saw something? Would fit with the multiples? the same holiday where she was swimming half naked with poor H, wonder if someone who
I remember this being reported on. Does not take a rocket scientist to work out what might have happened next.

Reactions: 25
I've just read the F4J allegations - if they are true, then Price is a flat-out psychopath.

I do actually believe some of them though, in particular where they say Price coaches the kids on what to say about the men in her life. We've literally seen her do it on TikTok.

Last edited:
Reactions: 42
A very angry individual it would seem. Still, nothing comes of it when she threatens men.

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 15.05.40.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 15.06.20.png

This is astounding really. If she believes a man has done something they get arrested!

Screen Shot 2024-01-23 at 15.09.44.png

• Wow
Reactions: 26
The Panto cast are getting ready for the Panto Press Call this afternoon, no sign of her yet, but no doubt she’ll be there acting like none of this has happened.

• Angry
Reactions: 39
She was late up to rehearsals, wasn't she? We were "encouraged" to donate to KH's fund last week? F4J say that a court has passed this (?) case back to SS.
Could Katie have been in court at the back end of last week, hence late for panto?

Reactions: 13
How long have people known or suspected what was revealed over the weekend, because that Frankie Boyle joke entered my mind and made me double take about what exactly led to that joke and if the media people are chatting among themselves.

This contains said joke. An interesting read. If he’s not already, Frankie should be a Tattler

Reactions: 17
With yer Sherlock hat on and hooded cape,no pipe though👀🤣
No Dolly I’ll have to blend in. I’ll go to all her Brighton nail bars and pampering places she goes to and get some extensions put in, visit that place in Shoreham, think that’s where she goes 😁 Luckily I’m Indian so I don’t need a sun-bed, my brown skin sorts that one out. I’ll be incognito, swishing my hair and showing off my long lashes and nails, no one will know Tattle are in the building 😁. I will not be getting my lips done though, I draw the line at that 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
This was taken Aug 19 when she was with that Drury fella, the one in between here on off with KB, WTAF though, the read up says this was taken after her singing in a club, was this on the Turkey holiday? Its looks this was the beginnings of a ‘party’, they all look keen and skanky just looks skanky. I wonder if stuff went on in that holiday with all those fellas and the kids saw something? Would fit with the multiples? the same holiday where she was swimming half naked with poor H, wonder if someone who was there reported something?
Passed around like a pig at a hog roast 🐖

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
No Dolly I’ll have to blend in. I’ll go to all her Brighton nail bars and pampering places she goes to and get some extensions put in, visit that place in Shoreham, think that’s where she goes 😁 Luckily I’m Indian so I don’t need a sun-bed, my brown skin sorts that one out. I’ll be incognito, swishing my hair and showing off my long lashes and nails, no one will know Tattle are in the building 😁. I will not be getting my lips done though, I draw the line at that 😁
Kylie me darling,I’ve always had that feeling,you can cook a fab meal with just a few ingredients as my friends do.🤣❤ My dear friend always pops to me cos she worries about me,brings a fab spicey food dish.😊she spoils me but I do make her laugh.🤣love her kiddies as well.

Back to skank.😊

Loved to go out on the piss with you,may show you up though👀No not like skank.Giggles I love.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.