Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait - my daughter is sharing a bed with me right now and she’s 14. Have I made a terrible parenting mistake ?
I don’t think it’s the bed sharing as much as who else is sharing the bed. My daughter slept with me right up until high school when she decided that she was too old.
I was seeing someone then and I’d never have him stay over. Even at weekends when she was at her dad’s I couldn’t get frisky in the bed. It felt wrong in the bed I shared with my child 🤢. Living room carpet was the romantic spot.
The issue is the allegations of bed sharing with all sorts of randoms. That sexual acts took place which they may have witnessed. These need investigating. As much as I dislike her I actually really, really hope for the children’s sake they are false claims

Reactions: 28
You know I can’t put on here about court dates re kids. But I wouldn’t have helped promote the GFM the other day without good reason.
Not sure why F4J did this now of all times, yes it needs exposing, but bad timing. 😡
Kieran is doing and has done everything by the book, believe me, he’s NOT going to ruin things now by charging in there and grabbing them, it will make things a million times worse.
I’m sure all these things will be investigated, I’m sure the corrupt SW will be too.
I know people are rightly angry, I felt physically sick last night reading all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 124
I wonder if SB is (at long last) is helping F4J/KH. I wonder if it all got too dark for even him and that’s why the big Christmas break up and the reason he’s gone to ground. There is lots of horrific detail in what F4J have made public already so must have come from someone close or someone who has witnessed her evil ways.

Reactions: 39
Don't want to remember this but can't stop thinking now in hindsight but didn't B on one of the TTs ask Skank to stop her brother going into her room? The things those poor children have seen and been exposed to no rules or boundaries. 😕😔😖
This is what I think too. Those younger two have had unrestricted access to social media. God only knows what they’ve seen and/or copied.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
All it would take is ONE newspaper editor or documentary maker to speak to F4j, ask to see their evidence. Do some actual investigative journalism and expose her and the enablers, including SS etc. Then the house of cards would fall.
You read here journalists 🙋🏻‍♀️
Maybe you have children of your own, can you really sleep at night knowing her children are genuinely suffering and you can do something about it but are not??
It's disgusting how the Redtop's protect her. When she made those disgusting accusations about Kieran, they were more than happy to throw him under the bus & print the information.
Never, has Kieran been charged, yet KFP has accused him of so many things. Now the F4J have released this latest information, which is extremely serious, yet not a peep from the press.
Surely, to make such serious comments about what's been going on with KFP, F4J would have checked out legally if they could make such a post? The allegations they have printed are VERY serious. Anything to do with young children, to the extent they are saying, surely has to be a police matter. The fact that every authority from SS to police have failed those kids & Kieran, is absolutely unforgivable & shocking. If what F4J have stated is correct, Kieran would have known the extent of what's been happening. He has held tight & clearly has followed all advise on how to handle this horrendous situation, correctly. How he has managed mentally, to carry on, I don't know. I would have wanted to go & get those poor kids from her. But KFP is such an evil, dangerous witch, she would call police, as she has obviously done in the past.
The authorities should be pulling out ALL the stops today to remove those kids. They are going to need so much help now, counselling etc. What has been going on, is just too much to take in. Every single penny of what we have contributed to Kieran's Go Fund Me, will be worth more than we can imagine. Disgusting, if what we've seen from F4J, that a fund had to be raised, to help Kieran though. The system has completely broken down in this case. I hope heads will roll.
HOW can this mutilated, unstable individual carry on in pantoland, with this shocking release of information? Leave it up to AFP & Mr PP to sort out. The whole family have been complicit in this. You can't tell me they didn't know. And SFP working for Children In Need ! Jeez, low life SCUM, the lot of them.
And where's Crawl? He is involved in this mess & 100% know's what's been going on. ALL of them, need to be questioned by police & SS. Sorry about the long post & rant.

• Heart
Reactions: 84
The media won't touch it we know that.. its not going to gain much traction I don't think. Sadly, the bleep witch bleep is going to get away with it. She's absolutely untouchable. Nobody will ever stand up to her.. I feel for kieran & the kids, but I'm thinking there's absolutely no hope now. 😞
Keep The Faith, it's out there now common knowledge just how bad she is, stuff WILL happen to her. No point in just regurgitating negativity, Karma is warming their hands and putting their outdoor coat on ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 44
We know KH has court stuff going on and I really hope F4J publicising these allegations doesn't affect his case. Sadly I'm not surprised by what F4J are saying, about skanky you never really know what goes on in other people's homes, but they must have a source or sources to back this up. As awful as these allegations are, I think the public need to know what a monster KFP actually is, I just question F4J's timing, some of their wording in their posts and the way they've gone about it.

The red tops are probably holding off printing anything because of the impending court case? I just hope, like all of you that justice is served and the children are returned to their dad. Perhaps once it's concluded (and god knows when that will be 🤔!) the red tops will finally expose the truth about her. Look at how they crucified Philip Schofield.

I'm really trying to stay positive for Kieran, but the fact Skanky is such a compulsive liar and manipulator and appears to have so many people in her pocket TBH 'm sad to say i'm feeling really worried 😦

• Sad
Reactions: 39
Tom Pearce plays for Wigan. Wigan and a new egg were discussed previously on here but no one knew who the player was. Looks like we do now.
Triust me on this - young Tommy in Wigan is NEVER going to live this down!
Look at Wayne Rooney with his Granny predilection :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 38
She doesn’t. That’s clear to see. She’s either clueless or KP has dirt on she can blackmail her with or she genuinely doesn’t care about the ones she is trained to protect. Good luck to her giving up years of training to pick up dog poo and listen to skanks foghorn voice selling marked up shite from sweatshop stuff from china.
---

Is that a sex toy ? I’m sure i speak for all the women in the world when I say her advertising one instantly made my Minnie clamp shut. Who on earth is till paying her to be their spokesperson. ? She should contact Tampax. They could have a whole new marketing campaign designed around how easy it is to have your mates boyfriend pull it out. And on that note I feel disgusting for remembering that so nighty night everyone x
“Made my Minnie clamp shut” classic 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You know I can’t put on here about court dates re kids. But I wouldn’t have helped promote the GFM the other day without good reason.
Not sure why F4J did this now of all times, yes it needs exposing, but bad timing. 😡
Kieran is doing and has done everything by the book, believe me, he’s NOT going to ruin things now by charging in there and grabbing them, it will make things a million times worse.
I’m sure all these things will be investigated, I’m sure the corrupt SW will be too.
I know people are rightly angry, I felt physically sick last night reading all that.
bad timing - oh no. Another reason she will keep getting away with things. I truly believe she can do what she wants with no consequences, apart from her own eventual death through drugs and drink. Awful for her children.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
I couldn’t comment last night after reading THAT! Like any normal person I was and am horrified, and have been thinking about nothing but this since.

Sadly my initial thoughts were quite dark and of retribution, but that’s not who I am or the circles I move in.

DCs post this morning shows, however hard it is, we need to hang on as the end is nigh, but also, even if the red tops won’t pick it up, every retweet, or share on social media gets the awareness out there.

She is not a mother, she’s barely a human being! Shes just an empty husk, and I hope all her enablers get brought down too.

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Do you know what the most disturbing thing is, I wasn’t that surprised reading that. Horrified absolutely but not surprised. The corruption involved is an utter disgrace. I just cannot see how they didn’t run this by lawyers and get the go ahead first. They wouldn’t risk it. Just absolutely gutted for those kids, all five of them. Hope they all have support and the little ones are back in a loving home as soon as possible.
F4J have their own in-house team of lawyers don't they?

Reactions: 25
I can’t write a recap of recent events for obvious reasons, there’s nothing funny about this latest claim and that basically was the last thread, and I’ve said nothing about this horrific tweet on the last thread. All I’m saying about it, is that it shouldn’t have been posted on SM. As has been said by others, that idiot (I believe that guy who heads up that organisation is a dangerous idiot, I do not like or trust him) has crossed a legal line, I should think he is in serious trouble. It’s extremely poorly worded, can be taken in various ways, as have all of his tweets involving her. It looks like it’s probably a criminal offence, he’s gonna get in a heap of trouble. No good can come of this, and it could actually be very detrimental going forward.

I’ve decided I will no longer comment on the children, I find it too distressing, no one is tackling their online access, there is no safeguarding from even her own family, I’m in disbelief hearing they are chatting to randoms online, we all know where this leads.I believe both B & J will be targeted by predatory adults, yet no one will stop it. Still I hear it continues, they cannot wait any longer for someone to intervene regarding this. I’ve made it clear how I feel about this many times now, I’m sick of saying it, and I do not understand how it’s not being addressed. I’m done talking about it, there’s never any change, she still swans around without a care, now this allegation, it’s too much. These children have been failed are still being failed, yes things may well be happening behind the scenes, and we should not be privy to it, but I’m sorry it’s taking too long, intervention is long overdue 😔
what i find strange is she as not put out a post/ video on her Instagram saying she will be taking action legal action about the post they put out she usually always puts up a post shouting look this is the lies i have to put up with people saying stuff about me why no post this time she must be aware of what they are saying

Reactions: 41
That is the one thing you never see and it explains a lot,,, nobody from family to friends ever ask skank to babysit. It's like they all know what's going on but will stay silent to protect her and the gravy train but wouldn't trust her alone with their kids.
Wide boy Arry & The Frumpy Dumpling have said they would never leave Albert alone with KFP. That in itself, indicates they KNOW something & what a disgusting person KFP is. The whole Price clan are involved in this F'ing mess, even by just sitting back & allowing it to continue. THEY know KFP is high on drugs & an alcoholic. She is NEVER without a drink. Those who see her say she's constantly sniffing & wiping her nose. Vape or cigarette in hand all the time. SFP working for a children's charity needs to be questioned. I hope this becomes MASSIVE news, reported eventually by RedTops & a full police investigations & the whole enabling family are brought down. The whole family have earnt fortunes & loved the publicity. Enough now, this is serious & shocking. Don't think the authorities/police can turn a blind eye, but you never know, KFP up to now, seem's untouchable where the law is concerned. :mad: :sick:

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 74
I can't stand the red tops but I see why they have to be careful with this, as it involves allegations of abuse of easily identifiable minors. Not only do the minors have a right to anonymity, irresponsible reporting around this could prejudice a future court case.
Bet the Grauniad are regretting that shite they printed the other day :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.