Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The article was very shocking. Even beyond what we usually equate with her. I am sure the mainstream media are running scared of the whole mess until it is acted upon by officials.
Maybe now the cats out if the bag and they run it through legal something might be printed. If it does she is surely finished

Reactions: 30
I can’t write a recap of recent events for obvious reasons, there’s nothing funny about this latest claim and that basically was the last thread, and I’ve said nothing about this horrific tweet on the last thread. All I’m saying about it, is that it shouldn’t have been posted on SM. As has been said by others, that idiot (I believe that guy who heads up that organisation is a dangerous idiot, I do not like or trust him) has crossed a legal line, I should think he is in serious trouble. It’s extremely poorly worded, can be taken in various ways, as have all of his tweets involving her. It looks like it’s probably a criminal offence, he’s gonna get in a heap of trouble. No good can come of this, and it could actually be very detrimental going forward.

I’ve decided I will no longer comment on the children, I find it too distressing, no one is tackling their online access, there is no safeguarding from even her own family, I’m in disbelief hearing they are chatting to randoms online, we all know where this leads.I believe both B & J will be targeted by predatory adults, yet no one will stop it. Still I hear it continues, they cannot wait any longer for someone to intervene regarding this. I’ve made it clear how I feel about this many times now, I’m sick of saying it, and I do not understand how it’s not being addressed. I’m done talking about it, there’s never any change, she still swans around without a care, now this allegation, it’s too much. These children have been failed are still being failed, yes things may well be happening behind the scenes, and we should not be privy to it, but I’m sorry it’s taking too long, intervention is long overdue 😔
Have been picking and choosing what to read on here as the allegations are horrific and have been struggling musky but a) thank you to everyone who ❤reacted my last post and b) am genuinely glad you came back smiikeyiley. Regardless of what KP does this thread to me at least proves there all a lot more good kind hearted people in the world who are brilliant parents ( my baby’s are all grown so it’s nice to hear tales of your daughter giving off to you SK🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Accordingly one of her songs is a Whitney Houston number, don’t know which one, but whatever one it is, she’s gonna murder it, seriously she’s going to attempt Whitney 🤦🏽‍♀️😂 I’m praying someone videos this 😂
FFS, she’s OBSESSED with singing Whitney Songs….Y O U. C A N T. S I N G. L O V E….give it a bleeping rest already! She probably ‘relates’ to Whitney….bad fella, made her do drugs, gifted but tragic life…she lives vicariously through other peoples traumas trying to make herself more interesting/newsworthy. Empty soulless bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I wholeheartedly agree with Kylie & Willow... this is outrageous. The bleep swans around with no fucks given regarding those children.. I know things take time, but this is certainly not good enough! They should be removed now!!! SS's are bleeping useless, the bleep enabling family are beyond abhorrent... I absolutely despair.. I hope Kieran sues the bleeping arse off the cunts, every last one of them.
I do as well. It’s cruel and evil not just for keiron and his family - and from what I know his mother seems like a caring empathetic person and MP frankly deserves a Knighthood for keeping her mouth shut for so long. I know a few people on here have said KFP must have lots of dirt on people high up and I’m starting to think the same. If she lived in a council flat on universal credit those poor babies would have whisked away long ago.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Never mind Tom Pearce (whoever he is) but What. The. Actual. duck. about the section entitled 'Intercourse in front of the Children?'

Jesus. This is worse than I'd even imagined.

And.... AND..... Social Services KNOW ALL ABOUT THIS!!!! They KNOW about it and STILL allow her to keep those kids with her.
She has ALWAYS overstepped boundaries in front of the kids. She did it with Pete on their show. She loves to ‘shock’ and be ‘risque’ and follows it up by ‘dont be a pude…everyone has sex/shits/burps/farts’ blah blah blah…she has no boundaries! None, sees absolutely NOTHING wrong in exposing kids to this tit! She thinks everyone else is wrong for not being ‘honest’…she is a safeguarding NIGHTMARE! She should NEVER have had kids In her company. During the Pete years, it was dressed up as ‘fun’, during the ‘ladette’ culture. She loves nothing more than to see shock on someone’s face…she thrives off it. Again…it makes her ‘interesting’ to people…’special’, ‘unique’ and that hideous term ‘down to earth’ which is often used for people behaving abhorrently with a sly wink and nudge of ‘its just a joke‘ that is so embedded in society, which is how this harridan has gotten away with it for so bleeping long.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
5 years of reporting to SS and still this vile woman is allowed to do what the hell she wants to do. Most of the population know how bad a mother and person she is and yet all that is going reportednis how good she is to Harvey. If I,d have worked with a mother like that in my day I,do have moved heaven and earth to get him away. It honestly astounds me how this women just carries on with absolutely no consequences. Her driving record alone is enough to put her in jail. I,m like @smiliekylie and feel sick that J and B are still with her.
Good to Harvey lol. Bizarre how literally ANYONE could think that. I have no idea if her genuinely has Prada-Willis(?) or not but I’m sure feeding non stop carrot cake and letting him speak like a trucker and taking a disabled man to a fecking nightclub with the noise and lights and girls taking their boobs out would be something that no normal person would do. Just how is she getting away with it and how is not one single person associated with her putting any stop to it.

Reactions: 36
If DL had ANYTHING decent about her she would’ve returned those kid to KH as soon as the skank left for the panto!
She doesn’t. That’s clear to see. She’s either clueless or KP has dirt on she can blackmail her with or she genuinely doesn’t care about the ones she is trained to protect. Good luck to her giving up years of training to pick up dog poo and listen to skanks foghorn voice selling marked up shite from sweatshop stuff from china.
---
For anyone thinking it's a witch hunt or this site has gone dark, just take a look at this pic!!!!!! What does skank do when serious allegations of a sexual nature involving her children are released, yes pretends to suck a dildo, that says everything that needs saying about this bleep.
View attachment 2707714
Is that a sex toy ? I’m sure i speak for all the women in the world when I say her advertising one instantly made my Minnie clamp shut. Who on earth is till paying her to be their spokesperson. ? She should contact Tampax. They could have a whole new marketing campaign designed around how easy it is to have your mates boyfriend pull it out. And on that note I feel disgusting for remembering that so nighty night everyone x

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Exactly the same has the so called trained social worker who also fell under her spell. I’d love to know how she convinces these people. To do her bidding. It can’t just be they believe all the stories about people being horrible to poor innocent super mum Katie. The more I read about whats been going on, it comes across like some under the counter video nasty film. How in the hell is this not being in investigated.
Price is very manipulative…she sells herself as a down to earth lovable disaster ‘what am I like’…’can you believe it’…always asking ‘am I what you expected…I’m not am I ’…’I’m smaller than you thought right?!’ … Little ol Pwicey, just like the masses, likes to have a good time, but a bit down on her luck because she is in the world of celebrity…she is a Narc…they are masters at latching on to what will click with people to get them to like her…if that means being overly crude/crass, thats what she’ll do, (plus she. Finds this extremely funny), if it means banging on about her love of her disabled son…off she goes, if that means going on about how she’s also had bad luck with men in her life…Bính bash bosh…she’ll latch on to something to instil ‘see, I’m just like you’ but with the undertones,of ‘but, remember, I’m a celebrity, I’m famous, so just that little bit more special than you, but isnt it nice of me to make you feel important’…That’s the down to earth bullshit…she surrounds herself with nobodies and makes them feel incredibly important…the power of a Narc! Love bobbing. She does it on such a mass scale it’s frightening! I wouldnt be at all surprised if Dim Lynn isnt in love with her after a KP lovebombing…she will inevitably be kicked to the curb eventually…and like the others, will be so surprised and shocked, and probably sell the story in the paper (surrogate baby momma comes to mind), that is, if she isnt completely overcome with horror at how stupid she's been and does something unspeakable to herself. And this is inevitably what will happen to someone who crossed Kippers path…she will push one too far…and to her, that would be the ultimate triumph! She lives for her power over people, it’s why she goes postal when they break free!

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Maybe now the cats out if the bag and they run it through legal something might be printed. If it does she is surely finished
I was just thinking, it’s too bad she’s unknown in the states, as if an American journalist published a piece, exposing her long festering lies, she could sue, but the laws here would require her to prove what was written was a lie-not the other way around. She’d be toast, fer sure (in my fantasy, anyway…justice is far too hard to come by for far too many these days, no matter where you are, sadly). Sigh.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Price is very manipulative…she sells herself as a down to earth lovable disaster ‘what am I like’…’can you believe it’…always asking ‘am I what you expected…I’m not am I ’…’I’m smaller than you thought right?!’ … Little ol Pwicey, just like the masses, likes to have a good time, but a bit down on her luck because she is in the world of celebrity…she is a Narc…they are masters at latching on to what will click with people to get them to like her…if that means being overly crude/crass, thats what she’ll do, (plus she. Finds this extremely funny), if it means banging on about her love of her disabled son…off she goes, if that means going on about how she’s also had bad luck with men in her life…Bính bash bosh…she’ll latch on to something to instil ‘see, I’m just like you’ but with the undertones,of ‘but, remember, I’m a celebrity, I’m famous, so just that little bit more special than you, but isnt it nice of me to make you feel important’…That’s the down to earth bullshit…she surrounds herself with nobodies and makes them feel incredibly important…the power of a Narc! Love bobbing. She does it on such a mass scale it’s frightening! I wouldnt be at all surprised if Dim Lynn isnt in love with her after a KP lovebombing…she will inevitably be kicked to the curb eventually…and like the others, will be so surprised and shocked, and probably sell the story in the paper (surrogate baby momma comes to mind), that is, if she isnt completely overcome with horror at how stupid she's been and does something unspeakable to herself. And this is inevitably what will happen to someone who crossed Kippers path…she will push one too far…and to her, that would be the ultimate triumph! She lives for her power over people, it’s why she goes postal when they break free!
🙌🙌🙌🙌🔥🔥🔥🔥 All of This!! Spot on
When anyone has Escaped, it’s all Who are You, your nobody without me, blah blah bollox
Then She and the clan start dishing out the They we’re latching on to her for the Fame
Utter bleep 👿👿👿👿

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
Wonder why it's so quiet thought there'd be at least a few defiant pictures of skank and Chloe out on the town enjoying themselves as if nothings happened, also seems just like the Liverpool panto the cast are putting on smiles during rehearsals but none of them want to be associated with skank when rehearsals finish and invite skank out for a drink and meal like they have done all last week before skank turned up and rehearsals finished for the day. 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.