Katie Price #349 As Kipper continues to circle the drain, the best thread on Tattle has gone dark again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was definitely 2019 Helena as I checked my passport.She was with that Charles bloke and I saw at least three men that day on her private boat.The kids were all on the boat including Harvey’s carer.She was in the sea with two men but have no idea who they were.As she was using Harvey by getting him to shout things he was getting upset so we all went back to our boat.

• Sad
Reactions: 42
Yep it's sick, it still counts as abuse, whether the kids were touched or not. I've said it the whole time I've been on Tattle - she's dangerous. I think it's why I've been on here and kept it up. We live in this bizarre world where she's actually celebrated 😖

I find it shocking that a researcher from the Mucky Mansion programme seemed to be making up excuses for why she doesn't attend court to decide the fate of her kids?
WTAF has it got to do with them?!
The MM researcher being Jessica H, the very same Jessica H who has set up Olive Management, the Talent Agency launching in 10 days and who (Jess) has done all sorts of other 'errands' for KFP. I wonder if Olive Management is necessary to funnel her payments indirectly, because SB has taken his little umbrella company with him.

• Wow
Reactions: 53
"The following information has been reported to West Sussex Children’s Services, Sussex Police, and the Family Court in Shoreham, Sussex. Much of the information is from concerned parties and the authorities. To date, nothing has been done to address any of the child protection issues listed below"

Concerned parties - KH and MP for sure, possibly SB, and others - neighbours, creditors, friends she has fallen out with? But authorities - I don't get that part
school? H’s college?

Reactions: 12
Well looking at this dreadful situation unfolding is it any wonder F4J dropped that bombshell even it it does seem inadvisedly done? Six years have passed and still those cretins at the SS have done bugger-all and even after the furore over Dim Lynne acting as a spy and undercover agent for the skank, still it goes on!

It also appears that not only are the police incapable of catching the thing out driving all the time or making up LIES to drop K in the tit endlessly to further it's warped revenge but they have not even bothered to do anything about the situation those children endure at that revolting DUMP they get to call "Home"! Why not? Others have been nicked by the plods for doing FAR LESS than all this stuff skanky does regular as clockwork so just whose gonads does it have a hold of to twist at 'Orsham nick eh? How come its so difficult to arrest this absolute hole when it carries on doing as it pleases irrespective of the Law or anything (or anyone) else??

I do not believe for a nanosecond that K has not stressed to the plods that they are looking at the wrong person when it comes to all this "child abuse "it has reported him for, and what have they done about it?? Sweet FA, thats what they've done!!

WSSS are effing useless too! Not only did it effectively allow skanky's mole free rein to destroy those children's lives with their Dad on the words of the skank's mouthpiece DL, it still does not appear to have done a single thing to put right what they have allowed to happen! WHY???

Shame on you West Sussex SS and likewise you fools at Sussex Police - neither of you could organise a piss-up in a brewery!! 🤬
I'm harking back to when Kris Boyson said 'I know things which will finish your career.'
Now surely, SURELY he wouldn't keep the child abuse scenario secret would he??
I'm assuming no he wouldn't and his screts re Skanky will be about drugs and alcohol.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 42
can you imagine the dogs life she’s given the kids when she’s seen this all documented and realised they’ve been speaking out, poor kids

• Sad
Reactions: 25
She is finished ... even if this never makes the redtops Ch4 won't touch her or captive minds with a bargepole ... B&J will be back with KH this year ... and ... if you are reading this Kerry Katona F4J were wrong about George ... Keiran is NOT the same and neither is Pete ... keep the fk out of it because Katie Price is not who you think she is and she will take you down with her if you don't
Kerry Katona can duck off too, she gave an interview admitting she gets her (then 13 year old) daughter to take her photos for only fans, she belongs under the jail beside Kipper.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
What the actual duck is Katie doing with that dildo in the photo above?

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I don't understand why those kids haven't been removed.

Years I suffered as a child.
After a long talk with my headmaster one day, he slipped a number in my pocket for a helpline.
That evening after being starved and SA'd again I slipped out with it and ran to the nearest post box.
Rang, told them everything, within a few hours SS, police nd some other agency was at our door.
The abuse didn't just stop at me, it involved other Foster children, they was removed that night, I was removed, my sister who denied anything happening to her was left.

Two years later, I had amazing help, and took my case to high courts.
Adoption devolved, if the corrupt SW who placed us there wasn't dead! ( cancer I think)
I'd of made sure they'd gone after her aswell.

1993 changed my life and a very small part of the childrens act.

Reading this is shocking... how... how can this sort of thing under SS still be happening..

If that solicitor hero and friend of mine was still practicing or still living in the UK, I'd ask him to look at this case, it's bleeping disgusting...

Another poster said the other day, how affected by this she was and my heartbroke for the person.

I wasn't triggered till I read all that from f4j.

Now I don't know what to do with myself.

Come on Stan break the darkness with some food posts or potatoe ppl.

I think I'll have a oily rag with dolly, whilst checking out funny fox videos.

Fuming bleeping fuuumming
Hope this takes your mind off events and makes you feel a little better CC❤❤ homemade steak pie and double dip chips.😘
IMG_20240108_162947_581~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
I think it's says incest as maybe the children involved are roughly the same age and I hate to say it "experimenting". That's my take on it by the wording. If it was an elder sibling or adult, in my view it would say abuse. Although of course any sexual contact between close family is technically incest. F4J have of course chose to word it ambiguously, so it's open to interpretation
Don't want to remember this but can't stop thinking now in hindsight but didn't B on one of the TTs ask Skank to stop her brother going into her room? The things those poor children have seen and been exposed to no rules or boundaries. 😕😔😖

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
How can she post like this under the circumstances? I thought the beige blodge would have more sense
They are gonna brazen it out, and to be honest it could work. The F4J messages don’t get much traction, I just checked, there’s stuff on Twitter and FB mentioning it, but it’s not that much, I doubt it will go viral, and the Red Tops won’t touch it. We can see both the media and SS are protecting her based on the allegations, if this doesn’t get to the wider public I can see nothing happening to her.

Any other celeb getting accused of this would be finished, but her, I can see her still getting away with this. Can SS still sit on this and ignore it though, the whole situation with DL and now this is beyond f*cked up. Sounds like they haven’t even done drug tests correctly and given her a get out there. We can see the danger those two children are in, but they still do nothing. The next few days will tell us how much she can get away with, if crimes like this are still covered up, then we have to say nothing will touch her.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 49
This is what my husband’s ex did and what brought me here. Accused his parents (children’s grandparents) of being p****files, stopped them seeing the children. Accused their cousin (our nephew - 8 at the time) of exactly what fathers for justice have claimed is happening under KP watch. Stopped the whole family from seeing them. Accused me of screaming and shouting at them, even though I had ensured I was never alone with them - husband was always present. Think I escaped lightly really. Stopped us from seeing them. It tore the family apart, my husband hit rock bottom. We had to sit and watch as she re-wrote history and confused the children until they believed her. We had another child to think about in the mix. Luckily only 3 yrs old so he escaped her abuse.

So I hadn’t wanted to mention it before but had I considered KP could do something like this? Unfortunately ….. absolutely.

We just heard recently that she has now ripped her own family apart - accused her dying dad of sexually abusing her. She’d already accused her twin brother at 14 years old.

It is so sad that we actually aren’t surprised by the accusations levelled at her. Vile, depraved, evil, sick piece of tit.

Poor poor, Kieran, I don’t know how he’s kept it all together through all of this. And those poor children - I think most people aren’t even capable of imagining the horrors they have seen and heard.
---
I think they mean ex partners. So PA? KP has been said to have coached and harangued P&J over possible affairs PA was having ( before the libel case with PA).....just like she did with KH.
I do hope you are right 🙏

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
If she ever responds to these allegations, I'm not sure who she'll try and blame. I had thought she'd try and blame Carl for forcing her to take drugs but when she was on holiday off her face in 2019.....she had split with Boyson and wasn't with Carl yet.
Maybe the two random blokes will get blamed?

Reactions: 19
Don't want to remember this but can't stop thinking now in hindsight but didn't B on one of the TTs ask Skank to stop her brother going into her room? The things those poor children have seen and been exposed to no rules or boundaries. 😕😔😖
That would have been Harvey, he kept going into their rooms at night to scream in their faces. Apparently he found it funny when when they screamed because they were scared.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I'm harking back to when Kris Boyson said 'I know things which will finish your career.'
Now surely, SURELY he wouldn't keep the child abuse scenario secret would he??
I'm assuming no he wouldn't and his screts re Skanky will be about drugs and alcohol.
Sewer I’m just trying my very hardest to not message these Cunts and ask Them What the Actual duck,? Innocent 😇 Kiddos and Your gob is Shut
Seriously my typing fingers are being restrained from getting busy
bleeping Dark dark nasty world we live in and what these celebrities Do, what Others See and Know and Do duck all about
It’s just another level ( yeah I know Dane 😂) but This Damage can’t be taken away, it Never Leaves You, KH is Some Man because I Want to kill the bleep 👿👿👿👿

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.