Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Jeesus. You know a few days ago I posted something about people involved with the whole DL thing being concerning?!
I didn't want to actually say outright the direction I thought it was pointing. If she has been covering this sort of thing up :oops:
Oh my Helena I read that notice wrong,then re-read it,just to think I did read it second time did they mean her?

Reactions: 15

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
No doubt the insurance companies will be falling over themselves to insure her too.... what with all the driving offences, the bans, the loss of licence, the charges for drunk/drug driving, etc..... but, oh wait, the high premiums are because of her celebrity and fame, not because she's a crap driver....

I’ve always been extroverted. At Dad’s 30th, I turned up in a leather catsuit. I was only 13. Even at school I was an exhibitionist, and told everyone I was going to be on TV. I knew I wouldn’t have a normal job. I wanted a big house in the countryside, a fairytale wedding, to be a famous pop star or a model, and to work with horses. I’ve achieved it all – and more. The only thing on my list that I haven’t got yet is a black convertible Suzuki Vitara.

nb: I wonder what happened to the customised pink Ferrari...!

(Sorry... "successful business women".....!! (wetting myself....)
I don't doubt that she wore a leather cat-suit to shock ppl when she was just 13 BUT where on earth would she find one to fit a teenager? Seriously? And leather?
Probably used an old Batman costume and chopped it up a bit! (my bruv had one and I made dolls clothes from the PVC cape!) 😊

• Haha

Rosequeen

According to Ancestry she would have been 13 at her dad's 40th birthday. His was birth was registered in the Jun quarter 1951.
I took it to mean she was referring to her stepfather
ETA sorry, ended up repeating what 2 others just said

HasBeen

VIP Member
My own personal opinion is that the allegations don’t involve B&J. It’s the only way I could possibly see F4J risking putting up that tweet. However, I feel it’s wrong to open up any of her children to this speculation. It’s abuse by social media by F4J. I can’t believe there wasn’t another way to handle the allegations.
THIS 🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 I think the same! 100 percent

• Heart

Lollypops

VIP Member
Did anyone just see a post few minutes ago saying shes been spotted in Swan Inn felstead so they're back together, then immediately deleted, or am I getting subliminal messages now?
I did too, thought I had imagined it :unsure:

Piglet&Pooh

VIP Member
They do seem to be online courses. I've noticed people do this in bios online though. They just list words as a general interest. I might do one myself, now what can I list :unsure:
'brain surgery, booze, Life and Times of Kipper Price, astrophysics, cats, chocolate' 😅
IPHM (International Practitioners of Holistic Medicine) that he mentions as accreditation appears to provide a lot of courses designed to make MLMs look legit and "professional". They offer "network marketing online training

• Haha

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
I thought that case was in relation to Tricia Penrose from Heartbeat, whose kids were removed. Is this screenshot a different case relating to a different celebrity?
---
WTF is going on with Bunny vid just posted? Who are those older girls she's dancing with?
Yes,know what you mean Penrose had one child removed from her apparently I thought all of them but it was one.
---
Yes it is. 200% support for those kids. ❤
What’s that Willow?🥴a message or something?

Ecosse

VIP Member
Despite my low opinion of Katie, I don't believe she is (directly) responsible for the kind of abuse F4J are talking about. But she could be indirectly, for instance by way of wanting to protect someone else.

• Sad
  • Sick
I remember in a TwatTok live from either December or November saying how she has been in Court so much recently. I was baffled by this statement as she had only been to a couple of court dates publicly last year and they had been months prior. So has she must have been in Family Court due to the secrecy, also remember MP’s post about a big court case going on.

Also, I’ve been meaning to post about the comments made on Darth Jeyda as to why she is always around. When Skanky was ill in bed doing her TwatTok lives she was asked why she was working when she was so ill. Her response was “contracts, contracts”. It sounded as if she was being forced to work by Darth Jeyda due to the contractual obligations.
That's what I was trying to remember.

Private2407

Chatty Member
FFJ Haven't removed the X post it's still there. Dec 27th....yet nothing since about it so, I really hope they have enough to back it up!! Given the period Carl left I think we just found out why!!!

Rockin' Robin

VIP Member
Can anyone tell me what the post from FFJ said? I missed it. Is there a way of explaining it without breaking the guidelines?

• Heart

HistrionicSites

Chatty Member
I think how they've worded it is calculated. I just read the IPSOS guidelines and it states not to use the very same specific term for abuse....F4J have chosen. ( as it implies it's family members)
They seem to be trying to create a legal issue. I don't think they care, they would welcome it as no media are reporting this.....but maybe would if F4J were in court?
No chance. There would be reporting restrictions in place. It will be interesting to see how long their posts stay up.

I think HBF was referring to KP’s accusations, not yours Willow ❤
Yep, that's what I was referring to.
---
Sorry, but you’re all still talking about it yet won’t post what was said. I also don’t agree with certain posters being rude / blunt towards those that didn’t see it. We are all concerned on here, but don’t post something then delete it but then continue talking about it and not fill in those who missed it. It’s like being in a group of friends at school and everyone knowing something but won’t tell the outsider who’s not in the click. I bet the ‘main characters’ on here would be told if they had missed it! Think I’ll be going back to lurking, rather than not being in the click on here.
I think the issue is that it's an extremely serious allegation involving kids and posters could be sued. No-one is trying to exclude people just for the sake of it.