Katie Price #348 hairy back and sweaty arse crack now bailiffs entering her shitty shack

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You may well be right. I didn’t read it the same way you did but I reread it after reading your post. I think this is another reason why F4J shouldn’t have posted something so serious in a way that is open to interpretation.

Reactions: 24
Just on the subject of DL, surely she cannot risk what little (if any) is left of her reputation by still working for KP. ? Especially after these accusations?

Reactions: 24
Another prime example of why people in glass houses really shouldn’t throw stones

Reactions: 20
I think F4J are referring to the false allegations she made about KH when this all began. They are reporting her for making false allegations. I don’t think they are accusing her of the act. Could be totally wrong. Why now? Maybe because something has happened and now they can

Reactions: 10
I really, really hope the statement from F4J is false or at least not what we think it is.

Reactions: 6
DC said it’s nothing to do with KH KK,nothing.

Reactions: 21
It'll be interesting to see if the red tops do mention it as they were happy to do so with her allegations against KH but of course they knew he couldn't afford redress Plus with Skank constantly banging on about her MH they tend to hold back and content themselves with sly digs

Reactions: 20
She never made that particular allegation though. Kieran was arrested for stalking, gun possession and 'child neglect'. He was never arrested for the crime f4j stated.

Reactions: 14
No sign of her at today’s rehearsals
She‘s not with Chloe either, Chloe has said nothing about Skank staying with her on IG, and Chloe posts a lot on there, she would have mentioned it Chloe is on a day trip today as well, with her parents.

Reactions: 27
Bet it will piss her off even more that CW hasn't put any stories on instagram. Bet she's dying to find out who the girl is honestly she's going to drive herself mental with wondering who he's with and where. As entertaining as it is when he winds her up with his trump pics, this is the best way to deal with KP,radio silence

Reactions: 27
They way it's worded it can have 2 meanings. Absolute lowlife bastards to put that online. Like those poor kids have not been subjected to enough

Reactions: 17
Just on the subject of DL, surely she cannot risk what little (if any) is left of her reputation by still working for KP. ? Especially after these accusations?
Unless she still hasn't seen the light and thinks everyone is out to get KFP for no reason. She's probably still 'guiding' her somewhat.

Reactions: 10
She‘s not with Chloe either, Chloe has said nothing about Skank staying with her on IG, and Chloe posts a lot on there, she would have mentioned it Chloe is on a day trip today as well, with her parents.
Probably one of those polite invitations you make to that fun couple you meet on holiday "yes of course if you're ever in the area you must come and stay with us" Thinking that will never happen as miles away.... then they turn up with enough luggage for a month's stay

Reactions: 33
Wouldn't it be something if she has already been arrested - hence the silence! There's definitely something in the air .

Reactions: 31
I can imagine her doing that as well!!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.