Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Looks like she's trying to catch a dump :poop: in her hand. Honestly the 'ex glamour model ' of hundred's of years, look's an absolute twat, putting it mildly. These ridiculous poses. Never seen Linda Lusardi etc, acting like this mutilated moron. I'm embarrassed for her.:rolleyes::sick:
# 347 Blue body stocking, looks quite shocking. She thinks she looks fit, we think she looks shit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

tracey3871

VIP Member
To think that in 2017 she looked like this with KH !!! Totally unrecognisable now and not in a good way ... I think that she is tryng to wind the clock back to being Jordan because those were her 'glory days' and she is desperate to kick start her 'career' again, plus she cannot accept that she is getting older ... what a sad desperate mess she is

1704810196327.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

WillowTree21

VIP Member
It seems her whole bloody life revolves around hair make up some kind of enhancements lips arse etc what a shallow life she leads
Her life has always been about MEEEEEEEEEE. Even bankrupt, she's spend, spend, spend. The Trustee's should have put something in place years ago, to curtail & limit her spending. Then if she'd been given a fixed amount each month, it would have been easier to spot her overspending on all these procedures etc. BUT, look at the state of her mutilated face & body. Lumps on her face & lips. Lips now turned inside out like a baboon's arse. Scars everywhere. Hair line receding & bald patches with no hair. Brows & ears like Spock. Boobs look ridiculous, full of holes/scars - no nipples. Scars on her back, armpits, stomach. Body covered in tattoo's She's paid thousands to look like a mutilated freak & is still continuing. Can't do her own hair or nails. Want's pampering all the time. Oh how I wish she was sent to jail. Then she'd literally fall to pieces. Be like Goldie Hawn, in Death Becomes her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56

bargainhunt99

VIP Member
Gee, she’s never looked worse in public. Yes we have the terrible bikini photos etc, but to go out like that at 45 to a public event, she looks a total parody of herself now. Thing is she really believes she looks young, hot and sexy, she is blind to what she actually is. She will be loving the storm she has caused though, she’ll think this is her becoming A list again, nah Skank you just look ridiculous with a load of fellow low level dumb looking z listers. i said yesterday she’d unravel after DC confirmed SB had left for good, but I didn’t expect it to happen a couple of hours later. This is only going to get worse, gee what next 🤦🏽‍♀️
I love her being single. It's hysterical.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

tracey3871

VIP Member
So ... Chloe thingy said that Kipper looked like a 'super model' in the blue monstrosity ... yeah ... theres Linda, Naomi, Elle, Kate, Helena and Cindy who know how to pose in front of a camera.... and then we have Skanky ... 🤦‍♀️🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

ennersdale

I am lost for words, the state of her in that catsuit. I can’t remember the last time I laughed so much. Her so called friends who let her actually go out like that must hate her.

• Haha
  • Heart

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Hope ‘Country Life’ Sophie posts this photo to introduce all her new Middle England followers just who her Sister is. I’m sure she will go down a storm at the local WI which no doubt Soph is planning on joining. Also she could arrange a Plaster Class in her new village 😂
1704787423881.png
1704787449658.png
1704787466709.png
:ROFLMAO: Was she going for the Purple Morph look or the Teletubby, Tinky Winky one? Not really a good look to attract a new egg. None of this family know how to dress. :poop:

• Haha

Parry1988

VIP Member
Gee, she’s never looked worse in public. Yes we have the terrible bikini photos etc, but to go out like that at 45 to a public event, she looks a total parody of herself now. Thing is she really believes she looks young, hot and sexy, she is blind to what she actually is. She will be loving the storm she has caused though, she’ll think this is her becoming A list again, nah Skank you just look ridiculous with a load of fellow low level dumb looking z listers. i said yesterday she’d unravel after DC confirmed SB had left for good, but I didn’t expect it to happen a couple of hours later. This is only going to get worse, gee what next 🤦🏽‍♀️
A few years ago the z listers of geordie shore would have shagged her for a while to get up the z listers ladder, now it's her trying to snare a 20 year old z listers to get back on the ladder 🤣🤣 absolutely pathetic she is

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54

tracey3871

VIP Member
Does highlight his fat, unfiltered face & body. Goes to show how unreal the photo’s he posts of himself are totally different. These pictures are the real bloated Crawl. 🙀🙈
The bloke you are chatting to on Instagram vs the one who turns up on the date.... 🤣🤣🤣
Interestingly he started off flabby and went skinny with her - recently appears to be returning to his original form so perhaps this is a real split ... her other blokes went from buff to flabby with her then back to buff when it ended eg Pete and Keiran ...

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Upintheair83

VIP Member
She was quite pretty back in the day. It’s horrific what she’s done to herself.
She's still dressing like she had her old body. Even back in the day these outfits would be awful, but she did pull them off at times. But that was like years and years ago, when all the tacky bling was more in fashion.
She's still in her juicy couture, swaroswki crystal, Beckham- esque tattoo era!
She can't dress for her shape and to be honest I don't even know what that is anymore! 🤣🤣🤣 She's absolutely deluded and looks ridiculous. I'd almost feel sorry for her if I didn't hate her so much. Someone said it's like a victorian freak show and it really is.
I think her narcissistic personality coupled with her drug use is stopping her from seeing how she truly looks because there's no one would ever willingly go out like that!
I enjoy seeing jt though because for years she's slagged every other woman off and their looks. Karma.

• Heart
  • Haha

Redgirl81

VIP Member
Something must of happened after the GS premiere.

KP was seen chatting away to JJ at the bar, then she sat next to him inside watching the premiere leaning over non stop talking to him.

I checked KP and JJ followers that night…
She wasn’t following him but he was following her. Now he has unfollowed her or blocked her??
And KP has started following JJ’s ex Ella 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

The dog's doodah

These latest photos of skanky are comedy gold 😂😂 What makes them even funnier is the fact she's so desperate to still look secksy, she's throwing in all her best moves but in the process making herself look more of a freak than normal. I'm embarrassed for her, she's so past her sell by date.

Who does SFP think she is?! Who is actually interested in her beige boring amish life?! So you're dyslexic, who gives an actual 💩 , it's not uncommon and most people don't wear it like a brownie badge for attention. You and your skanky sister are so deluded into thinking people actually like you and want to be like you, when actually you both reek of desperation, perhaps that could be a new perfume name for skanky to launch 🤔 ?!

• Haha
  • Heart

bluecups

VIP Member
For shits and giggles I thought I'd give myself the gargantuan challenge of finding some pics of Skanky where she looked ok. Here she is in 2015 and you can hardly believe it's the same person. I think this is when she had her implants completely removed for a short time.

kp.jpg

kp2.jpg

kp3.jpg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53