Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had a job finding a thread suggestion so this was a late entry by @BadJanet 👌
1000020002.jpg
She's 'single'
He's out abroad
Let's see what the morning brings
(Hopefully a brill recap by our tattle recap queeeenn @SmillieKylie !)

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Gee, thanks❤ that's got to be one of the quickest and lowest vote thread winners😂😊
Think this thread will be very fast moving. Cole partying having the time of his little life🕺🕺 and the dumped Kipper, booze, ❄ and Geordie shore what can possibly go wrong? 🤔😂😳

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
We had a job finding a thread suggestion so this was a late entry by @BadJanet 👌 View attachment 2676823She's 'single'
He's out abroad
Let's see what the morning brings
(Hopefully a brill recap by our tattle recap queeeenn!)
Thanks Parry, I’ll try a recap tomorrow…gee it’s all happening 😁 Daughter poorly tonight, she’s not that bad, just been with her all night and catching up now, too tired to write a recap 🤦🏽‍♀️ wow state of her. It’s gonna be a ride now she’s single, she will hit the partying and ❄ hard as she hunts down a new victim, she’s on the prowl, god help whoever she jumps on 😱😁

Quick recap, Sadboy ran to Thailand, Skank hit back by going out with a load of girls way younger than her and looking so ridiculous I have no words to satire her anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
In my drunken early years, mid 20,s me and the lads used to go to grab a grannie night at certain clubs, it was to cop off with the desperate older women , who would welcome giving us their experience , however there was always one who looked like Skank who eyes glittered with desperation every time a younger lad walked in. She always left alone or with a drunken older guy. We always avoided her despite the “sexy come ons”. This is Skank now and she is just an embarrassment to the Geordie shore girls. It’s like taking your drunken great aunt out.

• Haha
Reactions: 66
I don't like SB as a person but there's something quite endearing about him enjoying himself with people who seem like his genuine friends. As for KP, as someone in my mid-40s, the thought of a night out with a load of people in their 20s/ early 30s who I barely know fills me with dread. It's really telling that she doesn't seem to have any friends of her own. I think people like Gary and Phil tried to be good friends to her but she lost them all as she is such a nightmare to be around.

• Heart
Reactions: 78
In my drunken early years, mid 20,s me and the lads used to go to grab a grannie night at certain clubs, it was to cop off with the desperate older women , who would welcome giving us their experience , however there was always one who looked like Skank who eyes glittered with desperation every time a younger lad walked in. She always left alone or with a drunken older guy. We always avoided her despite the “sexy come ons”. This is Skank now and she is just an embarrassment to the Geordie shore girls. It’s like taking your drunken great aunt out.
Fancy a wethers original Ming, I have some in my cardigan pocket where I keep my false teeth.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
New thread 🧵😀💖 and title 😀💖 xxx.

I leave this here lol, as the comments of Katie looking like a dog with worms made me laugh 😄😄😄 x ..

Resizer_17047553149571.jpg

Resizer_17047553205673.jpg

Resizer_17047553350025.jpg

Resizer_17047553461107.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93
Which one of those freaks shouts ‘Princess, I fancy ya’ she is just 16. Disgusting and not acceptable for a 16 year old to be exposed to that, as if it’s a normal behaviour. Absolutely vile.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 49
Which one of those freaks shouts ‘Princess, I fancy ya’ she is just 16. Disgusting and not acceptable for a 16 year old to be exposed to that, as if it’s a normal behaviour. Absolutely vile.
I think it’s Jeyda that says it as she takes the phone??

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Jesus Christ that is one sexy witch. Ladies lock your men up Pwicey is back looking hotter than ever 😂😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65
I think it was Chloe after going on about her being f-ing gorgeous like an f-ing supermodel 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.