Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I woke up this morning a bit late but had this strange half asleep thought she's just like a Lizard in mating display mode.....then I saw the latest photos. OM Effin G 🤪😆 I agree with everyone else she has lost the plot! She really is like some overly sexual mental patient who has tagged long with people less than half her age. It's like Carls gone, BOOMF! switch the mating display on! very, very odd!

Screen Shot 2024-01-09 at 10.22.13.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-09 at 10.23.18.png

Screen Shot 2024-01-09 at 10.24.00.png
Screen Shot 2024-01-09 at 10.23.46.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 99

Pom Bear

VIP Member
New thread 🧵😀💖 and title 😀💖 xxx.

I leave this here lol, as the comments of Katie looking like a dog with worms made me laugh 😄😄😄 x ..

Resizer_17047553149571.jpg

Resizer_17047553205673.jpg

Resizer_17047553350025.jpg

Resizer_17047553461107.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 93

DC16

VIP Member
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 91

Miss Lola

Chatty Member
e2fc3c25-9ffe-4bc8-8462-75cc2b10a04d.jpeg

---
Quick 5 minute sketch…I realised I spelled ‘desperation’ incorrectly. The shame!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 90

LoolieVeeton

Chatty Member
Hahahahahahahaha *breathe* hahahahahahahahahahahaha *grabs oxygen*
hahahahahahahahahahaha *dead*
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
IMG_0351.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 86

Winepig

VIP Member
#345 A vision in blue , belongs in a zoo , posing up a storm like it needs the loo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Pom Bear

VIP Member
Katie has got new album out under a different name, I think she forgot to change her look though also she always copies other people's ideas 🤔😄😄😘 x...

Resizer_17049213578991.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80

Joan of Narc

I don't like SB as a person but there's something quite endearing about him enjoying himself with people who seem like his genuine friends. As for KP, as someone in my mid-40s, the thought of a night out with a load of people in their 20s/ early 30s who I barely know fills me with dread. It's really telling that she doesn't seem to have any friends of her own. I think people like Gary and Phil tried to be good friends to her but she lost them all as she is such a nightmare to be around.

• Heart
Reactions: 78

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Daily Fail has the article now and the comments are open...! Fill your boots.

I think I’ve told this story before, but a reminder.
She had 2 beautiful rag doll kittens. Typically, as with all the dogs & cats, once they’re no longer puppies & kittens, she’s had enough of them. At the time, she had a Phillipino housekeeper, who lived in the cabin at the Dial Post, (previous to MM) house. Poor nanny was made to make sure the 2 cats were shut in a room, that was really tiny, like a small utility room with cupboard/sink.. KFP manager at the time, was friendly with my boss & I, & very upset for the poor cats. Apparently KFP told AFP to get rid of the cats. I was so angry, I said I would take them ( I had 3 of my own, but had a large house & would have loved to take them). But, the housekeeper arrived one morning to start the housework & cats were gone. Never knew what happened to them. Same as the 2 Sphinx cats. One was gone , Dobby I think & then Hagrid went. Sphinx cats are like monkeys, they will climb anywhere, even up the walls. Ripped wallpaper off & tore the blinds. She’s been known to just turf cats out. Many living/breeding in outhouses/stables etc. left behind when she moves. This is 100% true. I am fuming about this latest arrival. The poor thing doesn’t stand a chance. Most of her animals have died, been turfed out or simply ‘disappeared’ once the novelty wears off. As Joanne the groom described, the conditions they live in, dogs shut in cages etc) is disgusting. Sadly nobody does anything. She cares for nobody. Not the children, pets or people. This beast is a disgusting, immoral & uncaring individual & there’s nothing any of us can do. Heartbreaking😡😡😡😡😡😡💩💩💩💩💩

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 78

Private2407

Chatty Member
See ! And there’s us all thinking she is talentless. Also thank you for the lovely image of her whistling arse right before I sleep 😂
You're so welcome 😁, I've had a bastard, bastard of a day, taken 5 years to get a pedophile into court & he only got 2.5 years for raping a 2 year old...i was so incensed I then went & put diesel in my 7 day old petrol car (dickhead) & got home to find the groomer had butchered (figuratively speaking) my golden doodle..... I came here & I've read some of the funniest posts....thanks krusties 🤗

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 77

JaynieDay

VIP Member
Quick post to say thank you all for your support, kindness and general loveliness today, Krusties are the best.

Sorry mods not trying to derail the thread, but putting a quick update as everyone has been so wonderful. Mylo was MISDIAGNOSED with cancer, but as he is an old boy he does have some health issues, however the vet is going to make sure Mylo has a very good retirement so we will be regular visitors at the clinic for a while.

I’m on page 13 and will be 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️ to catch up tonight, I’m only hoping we don’t have another Chlamidya is that a reflection or a line of coke style debate over whether Skanky’s 🤔 hmm I’m going to with “outfit” (I think that’s word for whatever you’d call that monstrosity) was blue or purple.

I can’t wait to read today’s shenanigans, Ooh Skanky you absolute cockwomble what have you been up to today?!

• Heart
Reactions: 75

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Gee, she’s never looked worse in public. Yes we have the terrible bikini photos etc, but to go out like that at 45 to a public event, she looks a total parody of herself now. Thing is she really believes she looks young, hot and sexy, she is blind to what she actually is. She will be loving the storm she has caused though, she’ll think this is her becoming A list again, nah Skank you just look ridiculous with a load of fellow low level dumb looking z listers. i said yesterday she’d unravel after DC confirmed SB had left for good, but I didn’t expect it to happen a couple of hours later. This is only going to get worse, gee what next 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73