Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Parry1988

VIP Member
That story on her insta of her shagging the taxi seat 🤢🤢 some poor fucker has to sit on that seat after her. My god how embarrassing to have that creature as your 'mum'

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

Parry1988

VIP Member
We had a job finding a thread suggestion so this was a late entry by @BadJanet 👌
1000020002.jpg
She's 'single'
He's out abroad
Let's see what the morning brings
(Hopefully a brill recap by our tattle recap queeeenn @SmillieKylie !)

• Heart

LadyWeatherwax

What in the Kentucky Fried Fuck does she look like. She looks like someone covered her in glue and rolled her in the Quality Street wrappers they've been hiding down the back of their sofa.

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Skank, there were many reasons you were not invited to the Barbie premiere, this is the main one. Just look at Margot and America Ferrera, you have no idea how to dress like them, you are just trash, dated trash, an embarrassment, just wanting to take the headlines for all the wrong reasons 🤦🏽‍♀️

5CE38744-166D-4AC1-9D7D-B9769D270A58.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Bluenose70💙

VIP Member
She's just a laughing stock, she really thinks she's sexy, the state of her face, who the hell would want to be with her, she's just an embarrassment on all levels, dear god.

• Haha

jmp12432

Which one of those freaks shouts ‘Princess, I fancy ya’ she is just 16. Disgusting and not acceptable for a 16 year old to be exposed to that, as if it’s a normal behaviour. Absolutely vile.

• Sick
  • Sad

Pom Bear

VIP Member
I was wrong, she is the image of Max Wall - without the talent.
Paging Pom Bear. I know it's a little cheeky of me, since I'm not a regular on this thread, but could Pom create a Max Wall themed image from this pose?
I've made two for you and anytime you want a pic made I always have a go Love from Pom 😊❤❤🤗🥰❤💖😘 xxx...

Katie as Max Wall.... 😄😘 xx

Resizer_17048062365543.jpg

Max Wall as Katie...

Resizer_17048062246771.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Ming55

VIP Member
www.thesun.co.uk/news/25301810/mum-died-brazilian-bum-lift-surgery-turkey/
And we see this scab having same done in a roomfull of people on her kitchen table!
It looks pretty obvious who this girl based her "Look" on though........................
I cannot understand why young woman want to do things like this to their bodies. Nor do I understand all the fake eyelashes fake nails lashings of trowelled on make up. To me it’s all false and appears that they are trying to hide behind a persona because they do not have the confidence in themselves the same with the use of filters. My wife (btw she has no objections to being called my wife or me being called my husband or handbag) has worn make up on 2 occasions in the 38 years we have been together. Our wedding day and our son,s. This is her choice as I love her as she is not plastic, but an incredible partner mother and friend. I don,t think Skank orSB or capable of any of this.

• Heart

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
Since reality TV became popular we've had to put up with all these wankers with no talent, they all look the same, filtered so much they don't have a nose, just fucking showing off and acting like twats all the time and that's the world we live in.
Exactly right,no fucking class what’s so ever,Lots of shite like Loveisland etc.who the fuck cares about lookylikey faked lips,tits and arses,as well as the dickhead steroid blokes.

• Heart
  • Haha

declined

This week's pod: Katie is single
Only about 30 minutes (seems to have cut down since she has started the VIP ones too)
She lost her voice on the last day of panto and it was still a bit croaky. She did TWO songs in the panto, apparently she was 'a dream to work with' her fellow panto stars couldn't believe the bad press she has to put up with.
Said she split with Carl, so she had J&B& H on her own in the dressing room, she had to juggle everything like wrapping presents, shopping for Christmas (Poor little love)
Went to KK's for NYE, had P and Junior was in Dubai with his dad.
New Year, new ME, so busy this year, did mention the courts and bankruptcy, but didn't seem bothered by it. She has joined a gym and has a therapy day, turned up in her black velour tracksuit, it has a spa, so said she will be able to get her massages and facials, they have a restaurant, so asked if she could do zoom meetings in there, it will be her 2nd home. She going to be riding, MORE self care, MORE ME TIME, enjoy not getting moaned at o_O Kids doing more activities this year.
Next panto she has even more to say and sings a Whitney H song.
SFP moaning about her move, her removals got fucked up (Hene PFP post about a removal van) she was really slagging them off. Moaning about Albert lots, she even phoned DL for advice on his sleeping. (And said on the pod, if you don't know who Lynne is, it's J&B's nanny)
Then there was about a 5 min ad for Shopify, where they reading from a script very badly.
Didn't think she would be single going into new year, but it wasn't right on both sides, then said something like, didn't expect to be blocked. So going to spend more time riding (repeats again) self care, at home, kids. Think there is probably more info on the VIP pod.
Talks about her fav house, says Caterham as it had an indoor pool, but no privacy and her 2nd House, plus Windcaves but my MH with what's his name was affected.
MM been bad luck, will probably eventually, turn it into a wedding venue.
SFP moaned about Albert putting her ring down the sink (She had asked AFP/PFP to watch him while she went for a shower, moaning that they didn't) Thought she would have to phone Bill the jeweller to get a replacement, KP pipes up, that she needs Bill's number. 🤔🤔🤔🤔
The new cat then appears, it's a boy called Frog.
AFP & PFP are now staying in the MM, she gets a report everyday from them about the kids and the mess. (I think Rita needs the sack!!)
Bunny then comes in and KP wants a cup of tea, from her servant daughter. Moans at her she is wearing her tracksuit bottoms.
SFP & AFP went to Bunny's school to watch her Christmas play, Bunny was wearing KP's cowboy boots.
Life advice. Mentioned something about relationships and adapting and changing, it's a mistake to change your personality. She doesn't have an ADHD moment all the time, she is quiet too, says it's nerves that she is so loud.
Cat gets stuck in her hair.
She's excited for this year, she hasn't vaped on the show today (WOW, she actually lasted 30 minutes without vaping, it must be bad to say that's an achievement)
Comparing themselves to the Kardashians, "state of us"
Premier (Geordie Shore) tomorrow, out as a single one. She's wearing either Beige trousers and white top or she has a dress with wings that she bought in Vegas with fishnet tights and belt and heels, dress is very classy. Not sure what went wrong then to borrow Chloe's blue jumpsuit, obviously thought it would get her noticed more.
That was it really.

Why do they both moan about their kids so much.
A wedding venue ? 🤣🤣. Who in their right mind would choose to get married in what must be by now one giant septic tank. Could have the photos taken by the broken windows I guess. Officiated by the ghosts. She’s off her nut

• Haha

Blodwin

The second hand embarrassment I'm feeling for it is off the scale 😬 I bet carl and the gang will be ripping these pics to shreds in the morning when they see them 🤣
I agree. I'm cringing so hard that my arse is puckering

• Haha

Minx103

Chatty Member
The photos just keep getting worse 🤣🤣🤣
---

Hes gone rather quiet as well wonder when the idiot is due back to the UK
---

When was the last time she had aphoto done with Junior or for that matter when did she last mention him seems hes deffo distanced himself from her
---

Ive never know anybody have all these fillers as regular as her im hoping this will make her look more ridiculous and surely with all those lumps bumps coldsores shes always got on her mouth so called proffesionals wouldnt dream of touching her
Well if they really have broken up, he's gonna be back in Little Canfield again, just round the corner from me. I'll let you know if he's resident here again.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Pisspotshow

VIP Member
At least with the new fanny shaped lips when she's in the studio recording it truly will sound like some cunt trying to sing.

• Haha

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
I've always held that view. I was perplexed when people decided he was automatically an equal abuser with Slapgate, it was all based on her interpretation of events. We know she falsely accused Kieran but we all believe him. She made a suicide threat the time Carl was in LA...... we all saw that, and the foot-breaking incident was confirmed to be her running away from him. She's the one with a pattern of extreme reactions when people say they're leaving, she's wrote about it herself. She's done it with other partners, so again, as always who is the common denominator in all these relationship dramas?
---

Ah thanks. I must be mixing things up.
Absolutely @Helena-botham-farter. I am viewing things differently after taking time to step back. I still stand by my digging view that she is involved in dark and dangerous things. Time will tell, but in the meantime, I'm giving SB a break.

I remember watching Loose Women many moons ago, and despite absolutely loathing her, I came away from that piece of TV, thinking, how could KH do that to her...She is a manipulative bitch that will simply NOT stop. She was given a prime-time platform to abuse KH and no doubt felt invincible.

And for all you SB haters, happy to be proved wrong.