Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Omg !!! I do believe he did block her and am now starting to wonder if this split is real… would love to know what the final straw for SB was. I love how we all knew he fucked off from Liverpool and left her before she’s even admitted it herself.
There is a true saying (from Wikipedia quote) - "It ain't over till (or until) the fat lady sings" is a colloquialism which is often used as a proverb. It means that one should not presume to know the outcome of an event which is still in progress. More specifically, the phrase is used when a situation is (or appears to be) nearing its conclusion. It cautions against assuming that the current state of an event is irreversible and clearly determines how or when the event will end.
This quote is so true where Crawl & KFP are concerned. BUT, she is singing (reportedly) in the next panto ! So maybe it will be ALL OVER.

I will add regarding Crawl's predicament, we never did get to the bottom of the SlapGate issue. But we do know, that KFP did lie about the bruise on her eye (make-up). We all assumed at the time, Crawl had whacked her & was a nasty piece of work (I still think he probably is). Also the 'broken feet' - may never walk again incident. I think SHE was the one who caused rows. Probably did jump off a wall or out of a window. He know's what scheme's & lie's she tell's & he know's she's a dangerous individual, who can do a lot of damage. I think If the message on his phone is true, his mate's have tried to intervene & are saying they'll be monitoring his phone/messages, to STOP her contacting him. She did this with Pete, wouldn't leave him alone for years. Got pissed & constant messages. One minute begging him to see her, the next, very very nasty. Claire had to get legal involved. This is probably what's happening now to Crawl. It seem's clear too that his father is tentatively getting involved (with the sublime quotes), knowing how it's affecting Craw's MH, with her behaviour. KFP possibly has dirt on the dad too. The car lot & other maybe illegal activities, that she's using against Crawl. Thing is, who has the most to lose? She may have evidence & info against Crawl ( and perhaps his dad), but Crawl must have loads of information about the corrupt KFP. NOW would be an ideal time to divulge anything her know's about her dodgy finances, before BH. And at the same time, get involved in any legal fight's Kieran is having to get access to his children. The Price's won't want that at the moment. Crawl would go UP in many people's estimations if he came clean & helped bury this grifting, arrogant mutant, once & for all.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Parry1988

VIP Member
Earlier someone mentioned what Carl was saying on the background of his mates insta story 'its alright you can get me but she will come out'
I reckon he was genuinely trying to leave her this time and she's started the black mail on him, and it's scared him. Feel genuinely sorry for him if he's in a dark place due to that vile bitches games.
Is he the latest in a long line of muppets that fell under skankys spell yes, has he done wrong watching the events of recent years unfold yes. But at the end of the day he is with a narcissist, a much older tham him narcissist as well who's well used to playing these kind of men. I hope he is okay and his family look after him and keep him away from that evil thing.
Makes sense now why she's wheeled Harvey out earlier...to deflect from the incoming articles on Carl

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Good to hear from you Brah....

@DC16 has also mentioned Trauma Bonding that KH suffered, so Carl could have suffered too....

If KFP can get Alex to be Roxanne in public when he wanted it to remain private, get a Social Worker to lie for her, I can quite believe her very capable of manipulating Carl. Slapgate did a lot of that hard work for her and isolated him and now it seems she lied about slapgate and then blamed The Sun.

We shall have to wait and see 🍿🍿🍿
I believe she's probably got video evidence of Crawl & she's probably blackmailing him with that. What she has, God only knows. Crawl has seen 1st hand how she's lied to crucify Kieran. He's probably been with her when she's called the police numerous time's, making accusations against Kieran, so he is well aware what damage she can do. He must realise now, that she will do the same to him. IF, he has been doing 'dodgy' stuff, he would be wise to actually go to the police now, hands up & explain what's happening. It will eventually come out, because KFP will make sure of that, if he leaves her. She will be out for revenge, as she has done to all her exes. He must have loads of things he can do/say to bring her down. He would earn a fortune from Redtop's if he were to release information that he knows. More importantly, he could help Kieran, by speaking to authorities about those poor children & how their live's are being ruined. The fact that Michelle & Kieran are liking posts, make's me wonder IF he's helping them. Why else would MP & KH be liking any posts? He also clearly love's his dog Sid, so he need's to report her about all these animals that are being acquired, yet other's have disappeared. Plus what actually happened to poor Blade. he must know. Trouble is, IF Crawl is involved in drug dealing/money laundering & his 'mate's' are involved, he's not going to want to do anything to drop anyone else in the :poop: . Last thing he will do, is cross people, where these sorts of things are involved. However, IF KFP know's, she's also treading on dodgy ground. Crossing these sorts of people wouldn't be wise. It's all speculation with KFP & Crawl, what is actually really going on. They've split so many time's, but he always goes back & it certainly isn't because he love's her, nor her him, so something is holding them together. Sorry about the long post & I'm stating the obvious probably. IF he has got MH issue's, going back to her is not a solution. This isn't going to end well for one or both of them eventually. The kid's need OUT of this situation, promptly. I can see it getting a dangerous & even more unhealthy environment. It's obvious she's completely lost the plot & out of control & J & B are way down her list of priorities. :cry:

• Heart
Reactions: 62

caroleffinbaskin

VIP Member
Can anybody in their right mind please explain to me how this content is appropriate for a 9 yo boy? What sort of monster gives free reign to the perils of social media to two young children? I’d especially love to hear how her feckless, brain dead, shit-eating, moronic fans can look at what those children are clearly going through currently and then call it a ”good muvva”
---
IMG_0347.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 61

DC16

VIP Member
Obviously Ellie too scared to put KP on a live doing this in case she says something inappropriate etc.
---
Have to say, I really can’t stand Sadboy, I don’t feel sorry for him, should have left her ages ago, but he didn’t look good over the last 24 hours, he was looking withdrawn in photos with that Ross bloke, just sitting there on his phone, with a couple of weird IG messages, the Dad one being one. So Ross has taken his phone hasn’t he and posted that message. Are we to believe Skank is demanding he come back, her egg hunt bringing nothing to her at the Geordie Shore event, I think she may even have been rejected by a couple she threw herself at, was maybe even ridiculed, laughed at, she certainly was on social media.

Has Skank woke up terrified of no man in her life and demanded his return. Dunno what hold she has over SadBoy, but she can make him constantly return. She doesn’t love him, the relationship is beyond toxic, it’s a hateful thing, but she cannot be alone, and she cannot find anyone else. She is gonna force him back isn’t she, let’s see eh. Maybe that Ross bloke can stop her contacting him, though she’ll be after him when he’s back.

I know we say it a lot, but she really is pure evil, I really believe it, as much as I don’t like SB, the guy is in her clutches and she won’t let go, again we see madam will punish anyone who dares leave her. Gee if he goes back, what has she got on him. Where will this turn to next 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
Believe me, I don’t believe it’s good. We all know how toxic she is.

• Sad
  • Wow

Lancashirelad

Chatty Member
Since reality TV became popular we've had to put up with all these wankers with no talent, they all look the same, filtered so much they don't have a nose, just fucking showing off and acting like twats all the time and that's the world we live in.

• Sad
  • Sick

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
WTF is this now, he’s a Dad type 🤦🏽‍♀️ Since when, SB has never shown any interest in her kids, he acts very aggressive in their presence, he cannot deal with H, just belittles him, f*ck off SB, you just want fast motors and holidays, what’s the point of that IG post bollox. Gee he’s such a Twat, what’s his game now 🤦🏽‍♀️🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
That Ross bloke is an absolute asshole, he’s off his head in that tattoo place, playing Tupac saying he loves gangster tunes, smoking and dropping ash all over his chest. Gee I hate these kinda of men, says it all about SadBoy, the company he keeps 🤦🏽‍♀️ These wannabe gangsters types, if they ever got involved with proper gangsters they’d 💩 their pants. Gee why am I following these two absolute tools on this lads trip, it’s doing my head in 🤦🏽‍♀️😁 I really hope he’s gone for good, I don’t wanna see much more of his pathetic life…..I’m a Dad type, what a Twat 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

• Haha
  • Angry

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
IMG_0850.jpeg
I just fucking gasped out loud at this. I just can’t believe someone would make themselves look like this and to make it worse this is the heavily filtered version 🤯 I’ve never thought she was a beauty even before when she was ‘natural’ but this is as ugly as you can get 😬 and she deserves every inch of it. Her personality has taken a choke hold on her looks and body big time. Christ 😳

• Sick
  • Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Have to say, I really can’t stand Sadboy, I don’t feel sorry for him, should have left her ages ago, but he didn’t look good over the last 24 hours, he was looking withdrawn in photos with that Ross bloke, just sitting there on his phone, with a couple of weird IG messages, the Dad one being one. So Ross has taken his phone hasn’t he and posted that message. Are we to believe Skank is demanding he come back, her egg hunt bringing nothing to her at the Geordie Shore event, I think she may even have been rejected by a couple she threw herself at, was maybe even ridiculed, laughed at, she certainly was on social media.

Has Skank woke up terrified of no man in her life and demanded his return. Dunno what hold she has over SadBoy, but she can make him constantly return. She doesn’t love him, the relationship is beyond toxic, it’s a hateful thing, but she cannot be alone, and she cannot find anyone else. She is gonna force him back isn’t she, let’s see eh. Maybe that Ross bloke can stop her contacting him, though she’ll be after him when he’s back.

I know we say it a lot, but she really is pure evil, I really believe it, as much as I don’t like SB, the guy is in her clutches and she won’t let go, again we see madam will punish anyone who dares leave her. Gee if he goes back, what has she got on him. Where will this turn to next 🤦🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Rosequeen

Havent caught up yet but wtf?

View attachment 2677061
She has totally lost the plot, she looks hideous in every pose what does she think she's doing. When SB sees these photos surely that will be enough to stop him going back to her. She is getting worse and more delusional. I'd be mortified if I looked as ridiculous as that in photos. Poor kids having that as a mother!

• Heart
  • Haha

BadJanet

VIP Member
I'm sorry, I can't think of anything witty to say I just can't stop laughing😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Its the combination of I'm too sexy for my clothes gaze and pose with the absolute dire reality of what she actually looks like, even filtered she looks dreadful.
I could almost feel sympathy for the delusional sack but then I remember the children and pets, then I hope for more and worse for her as she declines into the depths of zelebrity and hopefully jail time 🤬

• Haha
  • Heart

Brah Day Izit?

VIP Member
@DC16 seemed very sure that this split was for good this time, and I trust her intelligence completely.

I think SB may have struggled with his mental health - who wouldn't after being at her beck and call for the last few years?

Perhaps we need to wait for the after pictures of their session in the tattoo parlor to see if Madam's inking is altered negatively? If so then I think we have our answer. (Mushroom influence notwithstanding)

I've never been a fan of Sinky, however, I do think there is some mileage in him being scared, and that's why he has left the country. I also question why Michelle likes his posts?

I don't think everything is quite as clear-cut as we all think, and perhaps there has been a bit of collaboration between MP and KH and Sinky? No matter how bad we think he is, surely he wouldn't just stand back and let those levels of abuse continue? And why are MP and KH liking his posts?

@DC16 is there anything more you can say?

• Heart
Reactions: 59

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Oh God that's so sad, it's bloody awful I know. But when it comes to it think about the wonderful life you have given him full of love. Sometimes letting them go is our last gift we can give them. No suffering like us humans have to do at the end. I pray he'll be able to come home with you if he's well enough but if not remeber it's the last thing you can do for him. I cried like a baby with all of mine.
I am so sad to read about Janie too. We love out animals so much. Reading about KFP getting another one, that is most likely going to die or be given away, is heartbreaking.

Today is exactly 7years ago that I had to have my gorgeous girl (pussy cat) put to sleep at 2 months short of her 24th birthday. I was so upset I passed out, just coming out of the vet's room. Even now, I think about her often. The oldest pet I ever had. I still have 2 beautiful ex stray cats. One we think is probably 18 & the other 15-16. Have my lovely dog too. And of course, not forgetting 4 hibernating hedgehogs in the shed & 2 poorly one's in spare room. That's without the one's in the hedgie houses in the garden, having their Winter snooze. . I love my extra furry family members, even the wild one's. But I really, really struggle with their loss. I am fuming that KFP has acquired another sphynx cat, when she's got rid of 2 of them & we don't even know where Tank & other cats have gone. HOW can she get away with this. That online petition was a total wast of time. :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

Winepig

VIP Member
That picture with Keiron , yes she looked a lot better than she does now - but still absolutely nothing special whatsoever .
What DOES amuse me - and did at the time , is how the media , her husbands , a vast swathe of the British public , Loose women and various production staff believed her “transformation” into wife ( wives) and mother .
She IS Jordan , she always was and always will be .
Katie Price is the invention . She is a drunk druggie slapper & that’s all she ever was.

The ONLY thing surprising about her “ transformation” is how easily she managed to pull it off .

As for that ball pit photo , I see its legs are still wide open , as per . Wonder how many of them disappeared up there to join the Nokia, Dream Boy Al , Shergar etc 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58