Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WillowTree21

VIP Member
When you knew her willow, did you think she was quite pretty in real life?
No I never did. The trouble was/is, her obnoxious personality, rudeness, lack of manner & morals & loud, potty mouth, was overpowering anything she looked like. She's always dressed like a slut & her lifestyle show's that she is one. Loads of make-up did transform her, but really, a plain Jane who was more known for showing her tit's than her face.

• Heart
Reactions: 71

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
We had a job finding a thread suggestion so this was a late entry by @BadJanet 👌 View attachment 2676823She's 'single'
He's out abroad
Let's see what the morning brings
(Hopefully a brill recap by our tattle recap queeeenn!)
Thanks Parry, I’ll try a recap tomorrow…gee it’s all happening 😁 Daughter poorly tonight, she’s not that bad, just been with her all night and catching up now, too tired to write a recap 🤦🏽‍♀️ wow state of her. It’s gonna be a ride now she’s single, she will hit the partying and ❄ hard as she hunts down a new victim, she’s on the prowl, god help whoever she jumps on 😱😁

Quick recap, Sadboy ran to Thailand, Skank hit back by going out with a load of girls way younger than her and looking so ridiculous I have no words to satire her anymore 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71

Pom Bear

VIP Member
These latest photos of skanky are comedy gold 😂😂 What makes them even funnier is the fact she's so desperate to still look secksy, she's throwing in all her best moves but in the process making herself look more of a freak than normal. I'm embarrassed for her, she's so past her sell by date.

Who does SFP think she is?! Who is actually interested in her beige boring amish life?! So you're dyslexic, who gives an actual 💩 , it's not uncommon and most people don't wear it like a brownie badge for attention. You and your skanky sister are so deluded into thinking people actually like you and want to be like you, when actually you both reek of desperation, perhaps that could be a new perfume name for skanky to launch 🤔 ?!
You gave me an idea for a pic 😄😄😄🥰❤😘 xxx ..

Resizer_17048040298581.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Willow me love,have you told PETA about this? It’s so distressing,I’ve always said if your cruel to animals you can be cruel to kids,it’s known.😢😢😢
I reported her, signed petitions, even reported recently, through my wildlife connections when beautiful Blade was killed. Not a FUCK is being done. Feeling helpless is putting it mildly. I think you all know, I do a lot for animals, so it’s extremely distressing for me and any animal lovers. Sometimes I think I love animals, more than some people. They rely on us. KFP uses them like accessories, same as those poor kids. But I’ve lost all hope unfortunately. I pray I’m proved wrong.❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70

DC16

VIP Member
This week's pod: Katie is single
Only about 30 minutes (seems to have cut down since she has started the VIP ones too)
She lost her voice on the last day of panto and it was still a bit croaky. She did TWO songs in the panto, apparently she was 'a dream to work with' her fellow panto stars couldn't believe the bad press she has to put up with.
Said she split with Carl, so she had J&B& H on her own in the dressing room, she had to juggle everything like wrapping presents, shopping for Christmas (Poor little love)
Went to KK's for NYE, had P and Junior was in Dubai with his dad.
New Year, new ME, so busy this year, did mention the courts and bankruptcy, but didn't seem bothered by it. She has joined a gym and has a therapy day, turned up in her black velour tracksuit, it has a spa, so said she will be able to get her massages and facials, they have a restaurant, so asked if she could do zoom meetings in there, it will be her 2nd home. She going to be riding, MORE self care, MORE ME TIME, enjoy not getting moaned at o_O Kids doing more activities this year.
Next panto she has even more to say and sings a Whitney H song.
SFP moaning about her move, her removals got fucked up (Hene PFP post about a removal van) she was really slagging them off. Moaning about Albert lots, she even phoned DL for advice on his sleeping. (And said on the pod, if you don't know who Lynne is, it's J&B's nanny)
Then there was about a 5 min ad for Shopify, where they reading from a script very badly.
Didn't think she would be single going into new year, but it wasn't right on both sides, then said something like, didn't expect to be blocked. So going to spend more time riding (repeats again) self care, at home, kids. Think there is probably more info on the VIP pod.
Talks about her fav house, says Caterham as it had an indoor pool, but no privacy and her 2nd House, plus Windcaves but my MH with what's his name was affected.
MM been bad luck, will probably eventually, turn it into a wedding venue.
SFP moaned about Albert putting her ring down the sink (She had asked AFP/PFP to watch him while she went for a shower, moaning that they didn't) Thought she would have to phone Bill the jeweller to get a replacement, KP pipes up, that she needs Bill's number. 🤔🤔🤔🤔
The new cat then appears, it's a boy called Frog.
AFP & PFP are now staying in the MM, she gets a report everyday from them about the kids and the mess. (I think Rita needs the sack!!)
Bunny then comes in and KP wants a cup of tea, from her servant daughter. Moans at her she is wearing her tracksuit bottoms.
SFP & AFP went to Bunny's school to watch her Christmas play, Bunny was wearing KP's cowboy boots.
Life advice. Mentioned something about relationships and adapting and changing, it's a mistake to change your personality. She doesn't have an ADHD moment all the time, she is quiet too, says it's nerves that she is so loud.
Cat gets stuck in her hair.
She's excited for this year, she hasn't vaped on the show today (WOW, she actually lasted 30 minutes without vaping, it must be bad to say that's an achievement)
Comparing themselves to the Kardashians, "state of us"
Premier (Geordie Shore) tomorrow, out as a single one. She's wearing either Beige trousers and white top or she has a dress with wings that she bought in Vegas with fishnet tights and belt and heels, dress is very classy. Not sure what went wrong then to borrow Chloe's blue jumpsuit, obviously thought it would get her noticed more.
That was it really.

Why do they both moan about their kids so much.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 69

JaynieDay

VIP Member
I’ve had to take my old boy to the vet today, he’s somewhere between 15-18 years old and is a rescue. We know he has oral cancer, but I don’t know if he’s coming home or if he does is going to be with us much longer as he was bleeding a lot from his mouth. So I’m really grateful for these photos today, they are a great distraction.

I can’t think about Skanky’s new kitten as it might send me over the edge today. The only saving grace in my eyes is the forensic accountants will be asking where she got £1,200 to pay for a kitten when she hasn’t been arsed to pay her creditors the last few years.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 68

Ming55

VIP Member
In my drunken early years, mid 20,s me and the lads used to go to grab a grannie night at certain clubs, it was to cop off with the desperate older women , who would welcome giving us their experience , however there was always one who looked like Skank who eyes glittered with desperation every time a younger lad walked in. She always left alone or with a drunken older guy. We always avoided her despite the “sexy come ons”. This is Skank now and she is just an embarrassment to the Geordie shore girls. It’s like taking your drunken great aunt out.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Lala1804

Jesus Christ that is one sexy bitch. Ladies lock your men up Pwicey is back looking hotter than ever 😂😂🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 65

Nickyjay

What a total state. Live you’re middle aged with a body to go with it. Matronly bosom and skinny lower half. Unfortunately plastic surgery has enhanced those attributes.

As for that outfit, no words. So horrible, tacky and so far from being sexy or on trend it’s unbelievable.

• Haha
Reactions: 64

MamaTea

Just after midnight were lucky to spot a rare haggard wrench roaming in her natural habitat. When her male counterpart is away, were offered a rare glimpse of the female. Notice the striking comedy balloon chest, a cheap leotard and doing a disservice to Balmain. Here she roams wild and untamed, a flamboyant show, the other wildebeests shield away for fear of being her next prey.

• Haha
  • Heart

JaynieDay

VIP Member
I've had to make that decision many times in my lifetime, including the one to have my beautiful 16h ex-racehorse put down. Its the kindest, most caring, thing you can do for them. Its us who has to suffer the loss of them. You've given your dog the chance to live his best life. You couldn't have done more. x
Thank you mad cat, my boy is a cat and he’s bloody awesome, this is the hardest part of having fur babies, but I’ll go through it time and time again as having a rescue is worth it. My furry fuckers (that’s we have nicknamed them due to their stubbornness and incredible talent to cause mayhem

As a side note, we have trained our cats with a food call, click click, pat pat and they know it’s breakfast/dinner time so they come running. Cats can be trained, you just need to be consistent and give rewards to encourage them, Skanky is too lazy to bother with training though, that would require effort on a regular basis. She’d rather take photos showing off a kitten’s cuteness than invest the time and energy into ensuring her cats are properly trained and cared for. We go for older, rescue cats that need a furever home rather than easy to adopt kittens. Give me a stubborn old grumpy cat who needs some tlc over a kitten any day.

This is Mylo, keep your fingers crossed for good news for him, he needs more spoiling before he crosses the rainbow bridge.

Attachments

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
So, 2024 the toxic, lazy biatch, has...
Split with the one...Carl, no doubt will be hounding him forever more and talking about the size of his package. I bet she has cheated on him so many times.
DL a nanny for 2 of her kids, yet they are both underage to be on certain social media sites, Bunny goes to school with long nails that should of been removed, Jett is stuck at home on his ipad, or dragged along to a beauty salon. :mad: DL probably also does her food shop and is one of her chauffeurs.
She has Rita the cleaner, yet her house looks worse than my local recycling centre, even her mum says how messy it is. Clothes dumped on the floor, dog piss and shit all over the place.
She has Jess, her 'admin' person (Fenella has disappeared after the dog selling story) as she can't seem to even manage to do TT shop on her own. also probably has to chauffer her.
She seems to have a gardener.
She seems to have been filming 2 highly classified 'Channel 4' shows for forever, which are supposed to be out this year. Not sure even C4 know she is filming for them. 🤷‍♀️ Has her interview with the murderer been sacked off too.
Lost count of the amount of self care she has had this month, hair, nails, brows, lashes, lips, bum, joined a gym (just for the spa, massages and facials) mentioned a therapy session (of course that will get ramped up as it's getting near the BH) She doesn't seemed fazed about the BH next month. And wants to do some riding. She's always knackered, but doesn't actually seem to do anything which I would class as particularly hard work, even SFP runs her Insta account for her and Bunny makes her cups of tea.
Already cancelled one sold out masterclass, no reason given, Princess obviously stopped from going to Dublin with her. Acquired another cat, to go with the 2 newly acquired dogs late last year, except Tank seems to have disappeared now along with the little dogs.
The 'teetotal star' :ROFLMAO:has been seen drinking at every possible event, NYE, Masterclass, restaurant afterwards, GS Premier. I expect it will be another boozy weekend in Dublin with Jeyda.
Needs the number of Bill the Jeweller 🤔 why is that KP....?
Has soooo much lined up for this year (more stuff will get cancelled I'm sure) a podcast tour, an autobiography and we're still waiting for the Guardian Interview...and let's hope she gets to visit the inside of a prison in 2024 too. As I'm sure she will be in court, more than once.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

WillowTree21

VIP Member
Thanks! I just wondered because years ago I did think she was quite pretty, but then iv never seen her in real life. But she always used to make out like she was the most attractive woman to ever walk the earth! I used to hate seeing her attitude to other women on her show.
Let's take some time to look at the 'bootiful' changing face of Madam Price: What a catch she's always been :ROFLMAO: :sick:
1704801821522.png
1704801836572.png
1704801852714.png

1704801871833.png
1704801884547.png
1704801899677.png

1704801924420.png
1704801939805.png
1704801953466.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63