Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case๐Ÿคž

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know what's going on with sink boy sat by himself but would like to know what these two cheeky chappies are doing in the background looking all shady and the blonde looks suspiciously like the Vegas trump sink boy was pictured with. ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Screenshot_20240109-221429.jpg
Screenshot_20240109-221620.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
On annual leave in TingTong Land Sadboy gets a text from Skanky during her night out and googles the pics ... 'Come back Sinky ... or I will wear worse things, do more worser mowdellin poses and shag more car seats until I find a noo egg ... your Kipper luvs yooo Sinky ... '
I Dream of Jeannie!! Loved that show:love: I now dream of Skankys downfall ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
They do, they are lovely sociable pets that don't like to be left alone for too long. As they have little fur they need to be bathed with special gentle shampoo regularly. They must be protected from the sun and be kept warm,especially in winter. A good diet is vital too.
The poor kitten won't get any of this from her and the greedy cretin who sold this to her should be prosecuted, and she should get a welfare check. Didnt PETA contact her last time?
Hopefully she will get bored soon as per usual and rehome it.
Lets hope so.

Reactions: 19
Don't know what's going on with sink boy sat by himself but would like to know what these two cheeky chappies are doing in the background looking all shady and the blonde looks suspiciously like the Vegas trump sink boy was pictured with. ๐Ÿ˜ŽView attachment 2679098View attachment 2679099
You could be right Stan. His mate seems like a right sleazeball, he quickly moved his hand when he realised it was being filmed

Attachments

Reactions: 19
I think the game over post was on his mate's insta not SB,'s
May be wrong ? One of the other Krusties will confirm or set me straight!!
it was def on his page as itโ€™s where I saw the comments by the surrogate lol

Reactions: 17
Looking at Michelle's photos and stories and she looks so naturally pretty and happy.
Bet KP is fuming! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ bet kieran and Pete have vomit rising when they see the state of her now! Hahaha
Yes Michelle and Emily are naturally pretty and seem like good people.
---
Yes Michelle and Emily are naturally pretty and seem like good people.
lol soon as she reads this weโ€™ll have the ice cream van pic out ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 27
What the duck is she doing? I hope to God she's high cos if she's not had a good ole sniff I am concerned by her behaviour. Who the duck does that? Cos I've literally never seen anyone carry on this bleeping strange in my life
I actually think she went for the most outrageous thing she could find to wear. The more outrageous the better. More chance in the sidebar of shame. More press coverage. At this point I donโ€™t think she cares as long as she has attention

• Haha
Reactions: 40
You're welcome ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’–โคโค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx.
Thank you ๐Ÿฅฐโคโคโค๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx.

I admit it's royal blue to me too but I couldn't resist trying different colours and giving them some names ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx

Windolene Pink

View attachment 2679068

Hulk neon green..

View attachment 2679069

Big purple b*stard

View attachment 2679070

Negative citrus.
View attachment 2679071

Lovely lavender
View attachment 2679072

Red hot sexy
View attachment 2679073
Ha.fab Pom. The hulk one is my fave. She's definitely turning as bulky as the years go by!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ha.fab Pom. The hulk one is my fave. She's definitely turning as bulky as the years go by!
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€โค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐโค๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx.
Lol that's true.. she's turning into the incredible bulk lol ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜˜ xxx..

Cole is also the hunk in an old pic of mine from a few years back ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„ x...

Resizer_16468565502920.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Quick post to say thank you all for your support, kindness and general loveliness today, Krusties are the best.

Sorry mods not trying to derail the thread, but putting a quick update as everyone has been so wonderful. Mylo was MISDIAGNOSED with cancer, but as he is an old boy he does have some health issues, however the vet is going to make sure Mylo has a very good retirement so we will be regular visitors at the clinic for a while.

Iโ€™m on page 13 and will be ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ to catch up tonight, Iโ€™m only hoping we donโ€™t have another Chlamidya is that a reflection or a line of coke style debate over whether Skankyโ€™s ๐Ÿค” hmm Iโ€™m going to with โ€œoutfitโ€ (I think thatโ€™s word for whatever youโ€™d call that monstrosity) was blue or purple.

I canโ€™t wait to read todayโ€™s shenanigans, Ooh Skanky you absolute cockwomble what have you been up to today?!

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.