Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't see her stumping up that much. Probably another daft twit happy to gift it. Absolutely disgusting. She makes my blood boil
You're not quite at Dolly's level yet then, her piss is often boiling I believe 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The photos just keep getting worse 🤣🤣🤣
---

Hes gone rather quiet as well wonder when the idiot is due back to the UK
---

When was the last time she had aphoto done with Junior or for that matter when did she last mention him seems hes deffo distanced himself from her
---

Ive never know anybody have all these fillers as regular as her im hoping this will make her look more ridiculous and surely with all those lumps bumps coldsores shes always got on her mouth so called proffesionals wouldnt dream of touching her
I think J’s gone into witness protection lol

• Haha
Reactions: 37
The photos just keep getting worse 🤣🤣🤣
---

Hes gone rather quiet as well wonder when the idiot is due back to the UK
---

When was the last time she had aphoto done with Junior or for that matter when did she last mention him seems hes deffo distanced himself from her
---

Ive never know anybody have all these fillers as regular as her im hoping this will make her look more ridiculous and surely with all those lumps bumps coldsores shes always got on her mouth so called proffesionals wouldnt dream of touching her
Well if they really have broken up, he's gonna be back in Little Canfield again, just round the corner from me. I'll let you know if he's resident here again.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
That video with Chloe in the back of the car. She literally cannot string a few words together (KP), off her face before she even got there

• Sick
Reactions: 39
I’ve had to take my old boy to the vet today, he’s somewhere between 15-18 years old and is a rescue. We know he has oral cancer, but I don’t know if he’s coming home or if he does is going to be with us much longer as he was bleeding a lot from his mouth. So I’m really grateful for these photos today, they are a great distraction.

I can’t think about Skanky’s new kitten as it might send me over the edge today. The only saving grace in my eyes is the forensic accountants will be asking where she got £1,200 to pay for a kitten when she hasn’t been arsed to pay her creditors the last few years.
Sorry to hear this. Sending a hug your way xx

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Agree,there used to be real stars and celebrities with actual talent. Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren etc beautiful, intelligent classy ladies.Even those who portrayed themselves as "common" like the beautiful and funny Diana Dors for example had more talent and class in her little finger than the whole of Skank. They will be remembered forever, Skanks a mere footnote, a cautionary tale of how no talent,infamy, drugs, drink, too many surgical procedures and narc behaviour results in total self destruction
'Reality' TV like game shows are cheap and easy to make, that's why there are so many of them these days. Take a bunch of nobodies and stick them together on an island/in a house for a few weeks and film them making an ass of themselves. Fills out the schedule and costs peanuts to make compared to say a costume drama with real actors/script/sets/costumes etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
That video with Chloe in the back of the car. She literally cannot string a few words together (KP), off her face before she even got there
I though that, she seems like she's coming up on something, getting a rush and can hardly talk. I bet she was snorting in the car.

Reactions: 31
SB deleted his Game Over post on Insta. They will be back together by next week. If it was permanent, they would make a big show of covering the tattoos and she would be acting crazy. 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Looking at Michelle's photos and stories and she looks so naturally pretty and happy.
Bet KP is fuming! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet kieran and Pete have vomit rising when they see the state of her now! Hahaha

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
SB deleted his Game Over post on Insta. They will be back together by next week. If it was permanent, they would make a big show of covering the tattoos and she would be acting crazy. 🤪
I think you may be right, he doesn't look like he is having the time of his life here. Seems to be distancing himself from his mate and the woman. Probably checking his phone to see if skank has messaged him
Screenshot_20240109-220201_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240109-220203_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20240109-220205_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looking at Michelle's photos and stories and she looks so naturally pretty and happy.
Bet KP is fuming! 🤣🤣🤣🤣 bet kieran and Pete have vomit rising when they see the state of her now! Hahaha
I bet KP is fuming that Michelle has liked SB'S insta post too 😁

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.