Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The blonde girl SB’s mate Ross took the selfie with and SB was distancing himself from, is definitely not the same blonde SB was with in Vegas.
I reckon they’ll be back together within next week or two. Not sure what the deal is but something dodgy as duck.
Something else I think is weird is the fact MP often likes SB’s posts/pics?
It sure is, which is why I posted it 😁

Reactions: 14
Quick post to say thank you all for your support, kindness and general loveliness today, Krusties are the best.

Sorry mods not trying to derail the thread, but putting a quick update as everyone has been so wonderful. Mylo was MISDIAGNOSED with cancer, but as he is an old boy he does have some health issues, however the vet is going to make sure Mylo has a very good retirement so we will be regular visitors at the clinic for a while.

I’m on page 13 and will be 🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️🏃🏻‍♀️ to catch up tonight, I’m only hoping we don’t have another Chlamidya is that a reflection or a line of coke style debate over whether Skanky’s 🤔 hmm I’m going to with “outfit” (I think that’s word for whatever you’d call that monstrosity) was blue or purple.

I can’t wait to read today’s shenanigans, Ooh Skanky you absolute cockwomble what have you been up to today?!
WOW, brilliant news Janie. I am so happy for you. Know your old chap Mylo will have the best care from you & vet. Long may he continue to be with you. That's made my morning, some good news' ❤ (y) X

• Heart
Reactions: 45
On annual leave in TingTong Land Sadboy gets a text from Skanky during her night out and googles the pics ... 'Come back Sinky ... or I will wear worse things, do more worser mowdellin poses and shag more car seats until I find a noo egg ... your Kipper luvs yooo Sinky ... '
Brilliant Tracy....absolutely pissing myself laughing at this 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Princess definitely out of the Dublin plasterclass, she’s been taken off the ticket website thought maybe someone had had a word or P wanted out, but sadly P has now been added to the Bolton/Sheffield dates, which she wasn’t going to previously 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2678873
maybe she is now not allowed to take anANY of the kids out of the country (by court order)even though Princess is 16 would she still be considered as a child in court orders

Reactions: 22
I usually stay in that hotel when I'm.in London but no bleeping way now. Last thing I need is to pay £150 for a fishy smelling room
Make sure you tell them why you are never staying there again - something about the class of previous guests they allowed through the door!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looks like they have bad rep 👀now is he a friend of Dorothy? What do we reckon?
I reckon Carl's sexless, not interested, couldn't give a tit about sex, might do it occasionally because it's expected of him or to make himself look good, but basically not something he cares for. Any normal man his age would be married or settled into a decent relationship with a decent girl or at least in a close relationship, but he's only comfortable in the company of his male friends.

I'm surprised he sells himself so short as to hang around with that over-the-hill woman when he could easily find someone better, even a younger version (and god knows there are many) who isn't so warped.

Reactions: 28
Don't know what's going on with sink boy sat by himself but would like to know what these two cheeky chappies are doing in the background looking all shady and the blonde looks suspiciously like the Vegas trump sink boy was pictured with. 😎View attachment 2679098View attachment 2679099
I don't think it's the Vegas woman, I can't be sure under the light shining on her face but I think she's Thai. Whatever, whoever, Skank's gonna blow a gasket!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Are the number of likes on her insta real or bots? I don't quite understand this bot business 🤔 Do people pay to make it look like they have more followers and likes??? I honestly can't believe these numbers are real.

Surprised and disappointed to see a couple of people I follow liking the post of her wearing the blue/purple monstrosity. I'll have to delete them now 😂 I saw Vanessa Feltz's ex Ben Ofoedu liked it, perhaps he's got his eye on her, after all he does like older, chunky women!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't think it's the Vegas woman, I can't be sure under the light shining on her face but I think she's Thai. Whatever, whoever, Skank's gonna blow a gasket!
The world is full of younger, prettier women and there's always new ones coming along. She needs to settle into her heading-for-50 status and accept that she's over the hill and making a fool of herself. Less fun for us of course!!

Reactions: 31
I am the owner of 2 sphynx cats, they are very sociable love all people, need a lot of attention we work from home 3 days a week so they are not left alone for to long, we bath them weekly clean ears and eyes its a lot of work but so worth it . To be honest mind have never damaged anything 😊 who ever sold her that kitten needs to give their head a wobble, poor thing will be miserable and uncared for 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
From SB’S mate's insta, no sign of SB. Wonder if he missed his bag of heat so much he's on his way home? Or maybe gone camera shy!
---
Na he just didn’t want someone to take a photo where he couldn’t edit his mug 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The blonde girl SB’s mate Ross took the selfie with and SB was distancing himself from, is definitely not the same blonde SB was with in Vegas.
I reckon they’ll be back together within next week or two. Not sure what the deal is but something dodgy as duck.
Something else I think is weird is the fact MP often likes SB’s posts/pics?
SB could have given MP and KH information at times. With his 'first line' comment I expect at times, it was him dealing with an off her face mother and 2 young kids, him trying to stop her go totally nuts. Boyson ended up looking after the kids too. It was awful when he teased Harvey and joined in but I suspect he is no-where near as worse as Skank and he probably thought if he could just get through some of her mental health crises things would be OK.
People have said he should spill the beans on how she treats the kids but maybe he did, to Kieran and the SS...but that was ignored and he was given the impression the objective was for SS to work with Kipper (which we know now was corrupt)

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.