Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All these photos coming out from last night are hilarious (as long as you’re not one of her kids). To think she actually wants to look like this, a hideous plastic mess. Didn’t she say she’s getting even more arse filler tomorrow? She obviously thinks that footballs in a sack is a good look. And I bet all her so-called friends from Geordie Shore are all laughing at her behind her back.
Tomorrow? Strictly no alcohol before any filler....she's such a irresponsible head

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Since reality TV became popular we've had to put up with all these wankers with no talent, they all look the same, filtered so much they don't have a nose, just bleeping showing off and acting like twats all the time and that's the world we live in.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 61
Since reality TV became popular we've had to put up with all these wankers with no talent, they all look the same, filtered so much they don't have a nose, just bleeping showing off and acting like twats all the time and that's the world we live in.
Exactly right,no bleeping class what’s so ever,Lots of shite like Loveisland etc.who the duck cares about lookylikey faked lips,tits and arses,as well as the head steroid blokes.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
I think I’ve told this story before, but a reminder.
She had 2 beautiful rag doll kittens. Typically, as with all the dogs & cats, once they’re no longer puppies & kittens, she’s had enough of them. At the time, she had a Phillipino housekeeper, who lived in the cabin at the Dial Post, (previous to MM) house. Poor nanny was made to make sure the 2 cats were shut in a room, that was really tiny, like a small utility room with cupboard/sink.. KFP manager at the time, was friendly with my boss & I, & very upset for the poor cats. Apparently KFP told AFP to get rid of the cats. I was so angry, I said I would take them ( I had 3 of my own, but had a large house & would have loved to take them). But, the housekeeper arrived one morning to start the housework & cats were gone. Never knew what happened to them. Same as the 2 Sphinx cats. One was gone , Dobby I think & then Hagrid went. Sphinx cats are like monkeys, they will climb anywhere, even up the walls. Ripped wallpaper off & tore the blinds. She’s been known to just turf cats out. Many living/breeding in outhouses/stables etc. left behind when she moves. This is 100% true. I am fuming about this latest arrival. The poor thing doesn’t stand a chance. Most of her animals have died, been turfed out or simply ‘disappeared’ once the novelty wears off. As Joanne the groom described, the conditions they live in, dogs shut in cages etc) is disgusting. Sadly nobody does anything. She cares for nobody. Not the children, pets or people. This beast is a disgusting, immoral & uncaring individual & there’s nothing any of us can do. Heartbreaking😡😡😡😡😡😡💩💩💩💩💩
Could it be that the neglected ones have had a Litter and there could be more than that one we have seen?? That would be even worse 👿👿👿
I Have Bengals and my F2 Girl ( one litter) but the work that goes into looking after Mumma Cat 🐱 and then the Babies ( my Nala had 3 and we kept one )
Bengals are like Sphynx in as much as they can’t be left alone and climb like monkeys on crack ( the amount they broke and destroyed but it’s part of having Felons with murder mittens ) She is never going to give this little baby what he needs
I could punch her lights out, The Kiddos and all the animals need removing and Leave her to drink and Coke ❄ herself into oblivion
Cu¿t bleep 😈😈😈👺👺👺👺👺👺

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Willow me love,have you told PETA about this? It’s so distressing,I’ve always said if your cruel to animals you can be cruel to kids,it’s known.😢😢😢
I reported her, signed petitions, even reported recently, through my wildlife connections when beautiful Blade was killed. Not a duck is being done. Feeling helpless is putting it mildly. I think you all know, I do a lot for animals, so it’s extremely distressing for me and any animal lovers. Sometimes I think I love animals, more than some people. They rely on us. KFP uses them like accessories, same as those poor kids. But I’ve lost all hope unfortunately. I pray I’m proved wrong.❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 70
I reported her, signed petitions, even reported recently, through my wildlife connections when beautiful Blade was killed. Not a duck is being done. Feeling helpless is putting it mildly. I think you all know, I do a lot for animals, so it’s extremely distressing for me and any animal lovers. Sometimes I think I love animals, more than some people. They rely on us. KFP uses them like accessories, same as those poor kids. But I’ve lost all hope unfortunately. I pray I’m proved wrong.❤
I feel the same Willow,I do love animal so much yes,sometimes more than people,that piece of tit doesn’t deserve life or breathing air we breathe.Her cruelty knows no bound.😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Exactly right,no bleeping class what’s so ever,Lots of shite like Loveisland etc.who the duck cares about lookylikey faked lips,tits and arses,as well as the head steroid blokes.
Agree,there used to be real stars and celebrities with actual talent. Audrey Hepburn, Sophia Loren etc beautiful, intelligent classy ladies.Even those who portrayed themselves as "common" like the beautiful and funny Diana Dors for example had more talent and class in her little finger than the whole of Skank. They will be remembered forever, Skanks a mere footnote, a cautionary tale of how no talent,infamy, drugs, drink, too many surgical procedures and narc behaviour results in total self destruction

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Don’t any of her braindeads question why she isn’t seeing H every weekend, like she claims?

Reactions: 31
Posted this on the 23rd Dec don't know when sink boy had it done but looks like he was already beginning to remove his links to skank by getting her tattoo covered. Now after the "live locally and know what sink boy and daddy Woods are into" comment by someone i think it has been a showmance and business relationship for a while and the only reason sink boy was in Liverpool was to use skanks rehearsal and panto as cover for some dodgy deals just before he flew to Thailand to complete the order. 😎
Screenshot_20231223-183655.jpg
Screenshot_20231223-183357.jpg
Screenshot_20231216-190121.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Like many here I’ve had a right giggle at the state of her last night. I can’t believe she wore what she had on but she actually went out dressed like it, by that I mean she travelled like it. No overcoat in this weather, just unbelievable!!
Your takeaway was the absence of an overcoat? 🫠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Posted this on the 23rd Dec don't know when sink boy had it done but looks like he was already beginning to remove his links to skank by getting her tattoo covered. Now after the "live locally and know what sink boy and daddy Woods are into" comment by someone i think it has been a showmance and business relationship for a while and the only reason sink boy was in Liverpool was to use skanks rehearsal and panto as cover for some dodgy deals just before he flew to Thailand to complete the order. 😎View attachment 2678739View attachment 2678740
Portraits are the hardest tattoo to do well. I don’t know why he insists on having all these half assed ones done. And like clowns now, to prove he’s hard. So so desperate.

Reactions: 28
This video goes to prove she can't wear a seatbelt properly due to the enormous norks. Wearing a seatbelt across her midriff is illegal and would cause serious internal abdominal injuries if they had been involved in a crash.... but do we care...?!!

She would also smash her face on the seat in front and ( if it’s even possible) she will really know what facial disfigurement is and having to live with that. I can’t see her being as brave and courageous as Katie piper. Kipper values what you see particularly herself and others on how you look and the “image” that’s portrayed . She has no substance to shine through.
---
I love that she’s trying to pose like she did back in the day, but her butchered face no longer allows it. bleeping brilliant!!!
Neither does the body to be fair

Reactions: 23
Do I dare ask what she wore to the boxing match? 😬
WTF does she look like such a strange body shape lol she looks like some bad cartoon now how does she think she even looks good wouldnt suprise me if she wore this crap to show SB what hes missisng as in her narcissistic brain she thinks shes gawjus 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.