Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody casešŸ¤ž

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We had to fill an enormous set of questionnaires before my daughterā€™s ADHD appointment. Books of the things. One section was on childhood trauma. She had written about the death of her wee cat. The only traumatic thing in her childhood was this. Nearly ten years later she still thinks about him. Iā€™ve still got the ashes of all our pets who had to be pts. Iā€™ve never been able to let them go. I just canā€™t understand how disposable pets are to Skanky šŸ˜”

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
That sounds like Mylo, he was purring as he was on the examination table today. It shows no matter whatever else he was feeling, he still felt loved and comforted by you, thatā€™s the most important part. Iā€™m constantly swing back and forth between crying and laughing today (duck I sound like bunnycuddles, but unironically. Mine are real tears - duck that lunatic). Skankyā€™s outfit and antics are hysterical, but Mylo is forefront in my mind and heart. Thankfully Krusties are excellent at marking us laugh, and great at providing a little light comic relief x
Positice thoughts Janie. We're all rooting for Mylo. ā¤ šŸ™

Well I hope KFP is reading here & get's the message's & these make you laugh Janie, even if for a few minutes.....ā¤
1704810710562.png
1704810853304.png

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So this is the jumpsuit she was wearing. Of course the massive tit's make it look totally different. Ā£34.99. Plus the model for the company selling it, if younger & has a great figure, so it look's a lot classier. And KFP didn't have the removable sleeve's on. It was Royal Blue. We all thought it was Purple, badly focused pictures. She must have asked Chloe Ferry what she was wearing, as strange they both had the tacky, see-through jumpsuits on. Still don't know why she got an invite to this screening.

View attachment 2677874
Colour changed due to the filters I guess haha

Reactions: 20
Some more vids on Chloeā€™s insta of Skank lumbering about on a stack of money next to a ball pit trying to look seksi šŸ˜¬ Then they are posing for photoā€™s with a person of small stature dressed as a gun toting gangster/pimp šŸ™„. That ball bit will be minging, coated with leaked silicone and layers of make-upā€¦..prob a bit of wee too šŸ¤¢ Looks like a throughly tacky night was had by all.
Edit; just seen the screenshots posted by DC šŸ˜‰
She's never done a pelvic floor exercise in her life they'll be more than a bit of wee šŸ¤¢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Talking of Rymiā€¦

what happened to this TV thing with Darren Litten we were promised?
and

please tell me there wonā€™t be MM3?!

In short (hoping Iā€™m correct) she has no credible work lined up, does she?!
from the start of 2023 she said she had loads of tv work lined up did anyone see her on tv at all in 2023 so 2024 will prob be the same(every year she says this is going to be the best year ever)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
"Harks back".... They've got that right. Harks back right to the 1970's, 80's and 90's...!!

She made sure to bring out her best glamour modelling poses as she switched between placing her hands in her hair and bending her knees to show off her figure.

duck Me! Who writes this tit? It's abhorrent. No one cares about the old bleep bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Argh I find myself conflicted as I have always been a firm believer that women should be able to wear what they want to (obvs within some reason - you'd look a plank at a funeral say in a swimming costume) BUT the cat suit outfit .......... the model in the picture makes a jolly decent effort of making it look ok but kp and the nip plasters fail for me

• Haha
Reactions: 31
No I never did. The trouble was/is, her obnoxious personality, rudeness, lack of manner & morals & loud, potty mouth, was overpowering anything she looked like. She's always dressed like a slut & her lifestyle show's that she is one. Loads of make-up did transform her, but really, a plain Jane who was more known for showing her tit's than her face.
I have always thought she looks like AFP and that is why she is AFP favourite child, she certainly inherited the wrinkly rubbery skin. I also think AFP is as much of a narc as Kipper

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Late to the party I went to check everything out on IG. Has Carl deleted his ā€˜Game Overā€™ pic? I canā€™t see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
To think that in 2017 she looked like this with KH !!! Totally unrecognisable now and not in a good way ... I think that she is tryng to wind the clock back to being Jordan because those were her 'glory days' and she is desperate to kick start her 'career' again, plus she cannot accept that she is getting older ... what a sad desperate mess she is

View attachment 2677986
Bloody hell, the difference. Looks so much better there and dressed elegantly. Now she's back to pure trash.

Reactions: 22
how can she class the girls she was out with has her friends they are all young enough to be her daughters(they are not friends it is all just show for media attention)

Reactions: 29
We had to fill an enormous set of questionnaires before my daughterā€™s ADHD appointment. Books of the things. One section was on childhood trauma. She had written about the death of her wee cat. The only traumatic thing in her childhood was this. Nearly ten years later she still thinks about him. Iā€™ve still got the ashes of all our pets who had to be pts. Iā€™ve never been able to let them go. I just canā€™t understand how disposable pets are to Skanky šŸ˜”
Yep got my cat and all 4 dogs ashes. Skany doesn't deserve the love of a pet.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I was wrong, she is the image of Max Wall - without the talent.
Paging Pom Bear. I know it's a little cheeky of me, since I'm not a regular on this thread, but could Pom create a Max Wall themed image from this pose?
I've made two for you and anytime you want a pic made I always have a go Love from Pom šŸ˜Šā¤ā¤šŸ¤—šŸ„°ā¤šŸ’–šŸ˜˜ xxx...

Katie as Max Wall.... šŸ˜„šŸ˜˜ xx

Resizer_17048062365543.jpg

Max Wall as Katie...

Resizer_17048062246771.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
That picture with Keiron , yes she looked a lot better than she does now - but still absolutely nothing special whatsoever .
What DOES amuse me - and did at the time , is how the media , her husbands , a vast swathe of the British public , Loose women and various production staff believed her ā€œtransformationā€ into wife ( wives) and mother .
She IS Jordan , she always was and always will be .
Katie Price is the invention . She is a drunk druggie slapper & thatā€™s all she ever was.

The ONLY thing surprising about her ā€œ transformationā€ is how easily she managed to pull it off .

As for that ball pit photo , I see its legs are still wide open , as per . Wonder how many of them disappeared up there to join the Nokia, Dream Boy Al , Shergar etc šŸ¤”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.