Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you mad cat, my boy is a cat and he’s bloody awesome, this is the hardest part of having fur babies, but I’ll go through it time and time again as having a rescue is worth it. My furry fuckers (that’s we have nicknamed them due to their stubbornness and incredible talent to cause mayhem

As a side note, we have trained our cats with a food call, click click, pat pat and they know it’s breakfast/dinner time so they come running. Cats can be trained, you just need to be consistent and give rewards to encourage them, Skanky is too lazy to bother with training though, that would require effort on a regular basis. She’d rather take photos showing off a kitten’s cuteness than invest the time and energy into ensuring her cats are properly trained and cared for. We go for older, rescue cats that need a furever home rather than easy to adopt kittens. Give me a stubborn old grumpy cat who needs some tlc over a kitten any day.

This is Mylo, keep your fingers crossed for good news for him, he needs more spoiling before he crosses the rainbow bridge.
I had to let our big old ginger Tom go many years ago. Turned out he was riddled with cancer! I held him and he was purring and the vet said "purring till the end" I always remember that. KP has no love in her for animals at all.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
Oh God that's so sad, it's bloody awful I know. But when it comes to it think about the wonderful life you have given him full of love. Sometimes letting them go is our last gift we can give them. No suffering like us humans have to do at the end. I pray he'll be able to come home with you if he's well enough but if not remeber it's the last thing you can do for him. I cried like a baby with all of mine.
I am so sad to read about Janie too. We love out animals so much. Reading about KFP getting another one, that is most likely going to die or be given away, is heartbreaking.

Today is exactly 7years ago that I had to have my gorgeous girl (pussy cat) put to sleep at 2 months short of her 24th birthday. I was so upset I passed out, just coming out of the vet's room. Even now, I think about her often. The oldest pet I ever had. I still have 2 beautiful ex stray cats. One we think is probably 18 & the other 15-16. Have my lovely dog too. And of course, not forgetting 4 hibernating hedgehogs in the shed & 2 poorly one's in spare room. That's without the one's in the hedgie houses in the garden, having their Winter snooze. . I love my extra furry family members, even the wild one's. But I really, really struggle with their loss. I am fuming that KFP has acquired another sphynx cat, when she's got rid of 2 of them & we don't even know where Tank & other cats have gone. HOW can she get away with this. That online petition was a total wast of time. :mad:

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 58
Just catching up ... in reply to someone's comment on my post ... I think Kipper is already in menopause NOT peri and is lying about being on her period because she can't accept it, that was my point
And ... these blokes MUST be looking at Kipper doing her best impression of Kenny Everett or Max Wall 🤣🤣🤣🤣
How on earth could someone who is 'on their period' risk wearing something like that for a night out? For one thing changing your tampon would be a major job and for another she was talking about 'leaking through' those trousers the other day, surely that would be a huge risk in that outfit?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
The trashy body suit looks a hundred times better on someone younger and slimmer, who doesn’t have comedy boobs bursting out and isn’t posing like a dodgy Max Wall impersonator. It is also improved by the gloves. I’m sure Skanky borrowed it from Chloe, and assume it will need fumigating before it can ever be worn again (that’s if it isn’t stretched completely out of shape).
But those bloody sock boots! No one could make them look any good, why would you want to look like you’re wearing visible socks and shoes. They are truly awful. £850??
I would say more money than sense, but she doesn’t have any money.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Video on Chloe’s insta
Oh my Lord @ those videos. Can't KP keep her bleeping legs shut for once. The canter in the car was just gross and can Chloe love herself more all that eye bleeping her phone pouting flicking her hair. She looks a right twit an' all

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Thank you mad cat, my boy is a cat and he’s bloody awesome, this is the hardest part of having fur babies, but I’ll go through it time and time again as having a rescue is worth it. My furry fuckers (that’s we have nicknamed them due to their stubbornness and incredible talent to cause mayhem

As a side note, we have trained our cats with a food call, click click, pat pat and they know it’s breakfast/dinner time so they come running. Cats can be trained, you just need to be consistent and give rewards to encourage them, Skanky is too lazy to bother with training though, that would require effort on a regular basis. She’d rather take photos showing off a kitten’s cuteness than invest the time and energy into ensuring her cats are properly trained and cared for. We go for older, rescue cats that need a furever home rather than easy to adopt kittens. Give me a stubborn old grumpy cat who needs some tlc over a kitten any day.

This is Mylo, keep your fingers crossed for good news for him, he needs more spoiling before he crosses the rainbow bridge.
I don't want to derail the thread and hopefully the Mods will let us get away with it this time...! Sorry about mixing up the species but yes, I have everything crossed for you and hope there's a longer outcome for him. When the time comes, he will just go to sleep and he'll never feel fear or pain again. I wish I could say the same thing for Skanky but, for her, I want the complete opposite..!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I actually did not think she could possibly look worse than she did at the boxing match she humiliated Junior at - but - I stand corrected ... never underestimate the Pricey :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

1704809131330.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
Some more vids on Chloe’s insta of Skank lumbering about on a stack of money next to a ball pit trying to look seksi 😬 Then they are posing for photo’s with a person of small stature dressed as a gun toting gangster/pimp 🙄. That ball bit will be minging, coated with leaked silicone and layers of make-up…..prob a bit of wee too 🤢 Looks like a throughly tacky night was had by all.
Edit; just seen the screenshots posted by DC 😉

• Sick
  • Haha
Oh my Lord @ those videos. Can't KP keep her bleeping legs shut for once. The canter in the car was just gross and can Chloe love herself more all that eye bleeping her phone pouting flicking her hair. She looks a right twit an' all
Can I just say for the sake of female horse riders everywhere that is NOT how you move when you canter on a horse - the dirty old bint

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I had to let our big old ginger Tom go many years ago. Turned out he was riddled with cancer! I held him and he was purring and the vet said "purring till the end" I always remember that. KP has no love in her for animals at all.
That sounds like Mylo, he was purring as he was on the examination table today. It shows no matter whatever else he was feeling, he still felt loved and comforted by you, that’s the most important part. I’m constantly swing back and forth between crying and laughing today (duck I sound like bunnycuddles, but unironically. Mine are real tears - duck that lunatic). Skanky’s outfit and antics are hysterical, but Mylo is forefront in my mind and heart. Thankfully Krusties are excellent at marking us laugh, and great at providing a little light comic relief x

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Gee, she’s never looked worse in public. Yes we have the terrible bikini photos etc, but to go out like that at 45 to a public event, she looks a total parody of herself now. Thing is she really believes she looks young, hot and sexy, she is blind to what she actually is. She will be loving the storm she has caused though, she’ll think this is her becoming A list again, nah Skank you just look ridiculous with a load of fellow low level dumb looking z listers. i said yesterday she’d unravel after DC confirmed SB had left for good, but I didn’t expect it to happen a couple of hours later. This is only going to get worse, gee what next 🤦🏽‍♀️
If SInky hadnt left for good he probably has now !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
No I never did. The trouble was/is, her obnoxious personality, rudeness, lack of manner & morals & loud, potty mouth, was overpowering anything she looked like. She's always dressed like a slut & her lifestyle show's that she is one. Loads of make-up did transform her, but really, a plain Jane who was more known for showing her tit's than her face.
I've never thought of her as being pretty or beautiful, even back in her hey day. She's always had a hard face to me, one that you know means she is a complete witch in real life and so it's been shown to be the case.

• Heart
Jesus, those ball pit pictures! My eyes. She looks like a cat on heat.
And in the taxi - was she chuff "cantering," Chloe. She was simulating sex. And can you imagine the state of that borrowed jumpsuit afterwards? We all know (and could see) she doesn't wear knickers.

• Sick
Reactions: 34
And back in the real, sane world, there is a lovely IG video of the fresh and wholesome Emily, opening an advance copy of her new book on children's mental health.
Perhaps Katie could give it a read and see if there are any tips in there for Jett.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

Oh dear Jaynie,pop in on Krustie fred,share as many photos as you want bless you me darling,I know how you feel been there so many times.😢🙏🙏❤🤞for you.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.