Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody case🤞

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you mad cat, my boy is a cat and he’s bloody awesome, this is the hardest part of having fur babies, but I’ll go through it time and time again as having a rescue is worth it. My furry fuckers (that’s we have nicknamed them due to their stubbornness and incredible talent to cause mayhem

As a side note, we have trained our cats with a food call, click click, pat pat and they know it’s breakfast/dinner time so they come running. Cats can be trained, you just need to be consistent and give rewards to encourage them, Skanky is too lazy to bother with training though, that would require effort on a regular basis. She’d rather take photos showing off a kitten’s cuteness than invest the time and energy into ensuring her cats are properly trained and cared for. We go for older, rescue cats that need a furever home rather than easy to adopt kittens. Give me a stubborn old grumpy cat who needs some tlc over a kitten any day.

This is Mylo, keep your fingers crossed for good news for him, he needs more spoiling before he crosses the rainbow bridge.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Keeping everything crossed for you, sweetheart. Such a worry.
I still have to have a litter tray in bathroom for older cat, who doesn't really like to go out, unless it's a hot day & I'm with her. But it is emptied at least twice a day, morning & evening. Plenty of air freshener spray for when she uses it ! Never have a problem with messes anywhere, unless of course they are poorly. All our animal's are very loved. Both my ex stray cat's were about 1 year old when I got them. Pom was on a puppy breeding farm in Ireland. I got to know about it & had him sent over by boat by people I knew. That was a bit of a mission from start to finish & very expensive. But he's 12 now & very spoilt. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37
On that minger chloes stories when they're getting ready, you can hear KP is in the background and she says 'can't believe I'm going out like this my mum will go mad in the morning ' so she knows she looks like a complete bleep bag but still chose to wear it. BUT why is she more concerned with her mum being angry but not the embarrassment and anger her kids probably feel
She thought she looked slutty but 'HOT' ... she looked an absolute state!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Leave my bingo wings alone, at least I don't subject everyone else to them like fishy fanny does 🤣🤣....& you have to question Chloe's motives for letting her out like that!
Wonder if Chloehole washes it when she gets it back…’sniff’ I smell bleep.🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Does anyone else get the impression that Jeyda is enjoying the attention she is getting from her association with Price? Like many who have gone before her, she’s getting the opportunity to be seen in places and with people she wouldn’t normally have access to (however Z list they may be) and is making the most of it while it lasts. It’s only a matter of time before they fall out and Price accuses her of being a hanger-on and only pretending to be a friend to advertise The JYY Shop o‘Shite.
I thought she looked quite uncomfortable tbh

Reactions: 14
That sounds like Mylo, he was purring as he was on the examination table today. It shows no matter whatever else he was feeling, he still felt loved and comforted by you, that’s the most important part. I’m constantly swing back and forth between crying and laughing today (duck I sound like bunnycuddles, but unironically. Mine are real tears - duck that lunatic). Skanky’s outfit and antics are hysterical, but Mylo is forefront in my mind and heart. Thankfully Krusties are excellent at marking us laugh, and great at providing a little light comic relief x
Bless you, we are all with you. xoxo
---
She looks like she's a wrestling character 🤣🤣
OMG yes! That's it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Talking of Rymi…

what happened to this TV thing with Darren Litten we were promised?
and

please tell me there won’t be MM3?!

In short (hoping I’m correct) she has no credible work lined up, does she?!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
As we all know, she is not worried what people are saying just so long as she gets the attention.
She honestly believes haters who comment are just jealous of her pmsl

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To think that in 2017 she looked like this with KH !!! Totally unrecognisable now and not in a good way ... I think that she is tryng to wind the clock back to being Jordan because those were her 'glory days' and she is desperate to kick start her 'career' again, plus she cannot accept that she is getting older ... what a sad desperate mess she is

1704810196327.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
"Harks back".... They've got that right. Harks back right to the 1970's, 80's and 90's...!!

She made sure to bring out her best glamour modelling poses as she switched between placing her hands in her hair and bending her knees to show off her figure.

Journalism like this is why AI will rule the world. I'm gonna be some robots witch because of twots like that at the bleeping Mirror 🙎🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gutted to not wake up to read that Skanky had been caught in a criminal act. I’m sure Pete, Alex and Kieran are pissing themselves. Wonder if Jr or P are mortified.
Keiran looks at Michelle, Pete turns to look at Emily, Carol looks at the sink in his hotel bathroom ... all of them are grateful for what they have and glad they weren't there to be photographed accompanying that mess

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Video on Chloe’s insta
That last one :oops: :oops:- presumably the little gangsta fella has been hired in to be exploited as some form of grotesque victorian freak show so the party elite can pose & post insta stories. Utterly gross! :mad:

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
To think that in 2017 she looked like this with KH !!! Totally unrecognisable now and not in a good way ... I think that she is tryng to wind the clock back to being Jordan because those were her 'glory days' and she is desperate to kick start her 'career' again, plus she cannot accept that she is getting older ... what a sad desperate mess she is

View attachment 2677986
She looked great here. Toned down suited her so much better. Who would've thought back then that's she'd end up going back to her trashy jordan ways in her 40's. I bet she would look so much better now if she hadn't had all that surgery. She's a joke now. She has single handedly destroyed her looks and career.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

View attachment 2677986
It's funny how iron lung tries to make out in her pathetic book that kieran dragged KP down. When you can blatantly see that she was the best she's looked when she was with him, she even dressed smart and has nice hair and make up in this pic. It's her that dragged him down and turned him into her baby making butler poor guy

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.