Katie price #345 Dressed in purple lace, off her face, she's a sad disgrace, losing custody casešŸ¤ž

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On that minger chloes stories when they're getting ready, you can hear KP is in the background and she says 'can't believe I'm going out like this my mum will go mad in the morning ' so she knows she looks like a complete bleep bag but still chose to wear it. BUT why is she more concerned with her mum being angry but not the embarrassment and anger her kids probably feel
Youā€™re spot on with this comment. She thinks sheā€™s a teenager whose mum will go mad at her for going out like that when sheā€™s actually a middle aged woman who should be thinking about what her kids will think and how embarrassed they must be seeing the state of her.
Iā€™d also love to be a fly on the wall when SB finally realises what his ā€˜bag of heatā€™ actually looks like. It will happen for him, remember PA loved and fancied her once and I bet he canā€™t find his meat and two veg when he see pictures of her now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Who the duck pays Ā£1200 for a cat , never mind someone facing bankruptcy šŸ˜©
My Orientals cost 1500 each
So this is the jumpsuit she was wearing. Of course the massive tit's make it look totally different. Ā£34.99. Plus the model for the company selling it, if younger & has a great figure, so it look's a lot classier. And KFP didn't have the removable sleeve's on. It was Royal Blue. We all thought it was Purple, badly focused pictures. She must have asked Chloe Ferry what she was wearing, as strange they both had the tacky, see-through jumpsuits on. Still don't know why she got an invite to this screening.

View attachment 2677874
I dont care who is wearing it - it still looks cheap and nasty

Reactions: 25
That picture with Keiron , yes she looked a lot better than she does now - but still absolutely nothing special whatsoever .
What DOES amuse me - and did at the time , is how the media , her husbands , a vast swathe of the British public , Loose women and various production staff believed her ā€œtransformationā€ into wife ( wives) and mother .
She IS Jordan , she always was and always will be .
Katie Price is the invention . She is a drunk druggie slapper & thatā€™s all she ever was.

The ONLY thing surprising about her ā€œ transformationā€ is how easily she managed to pull it off .

As for that ball pit photo , I see its legs are still wide open , as per . Wonder how many of them disappeared up there to join the Nokia, Dream Boy Al , Shergar etc šŸ¤”
Exactly Winey exactly,sheā€™s always been a trashy tart,Iā€™ve detested for donkey years I could never fathom why she was in papers every bleeping day,sheā€™s just a trashy old slapper always has been always will even as a 70 yr old,sheā€™d flash her aged ridden bits.Thatā€™s all she wants to do duck the kids,animals,partners etc,itā€™s her.A bleep always will be.šŸ˜”

• Heart
Reactions: 35
These latest photos of skanky are comedy gold šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ What makes them even funnier is the fact she's so desperate to still look secksy, she's throwing in all her best moves but in the process making herself look more of a freak than normal. I'm embarrassed for her, she's so past her sell by date.

Who does SFP think she is?! Who is actually interested in her beige boring amish life?! So you're dyslexic, who gives an actual šŸ’© , it's not uncommon and most people don't wear it like a brownie badge for attention. You and your skanky sister are so deluded into thinking people actually like you and want to be like you, when actually you both reek of desperation, perhaps that could be a new perfume name for skanky to launch šŸ¤” ?!
'A Touch Of Beige' (cos it's the new black/pink??)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I just want to slap her..... Ā£1,200 to report to the accountants @DC16....

I do not understand why the media still calls us "Fans"??? This thing does not have fans, just the cretins that grow fewer in number with the passing of days watching it slither around the U Bend.
---
Already done, where do you think they got the story from ;)
Well done! :) Please ask them to stop calling us "Fans" tho (y)
---
"Harks back".... They've got that right. Harks back right to the 1970's, 80's and 90's...!!

She made sure to bring out her best glamour modelling poses as she switched between placing her hands in her hair and bending her knees to show off her figure.

The only "wild shape" happens to be skanky's :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
The supercunts are still sucking her arse on it's insta... saying she looks fab! šŸ¤® they really don't like the negative comments.
I will rejoice if she gets handed her arse on B H day.. what will the supercunts: Franny, Ophelia, Gibbo have to say?
I think it's interesting that these supercunts as you call them are always slagging Kieran off and hinting he's a wrong'un. Or saying people are picking on her and she's a good mum and that's why she has the kids. None of them have offered explanations for the bankruptcy, they haven't even tried...
and no one has been on this thread giving excuses or trying to throw off the discussion for the bankruptcy and investigation like they do with Kieran and court :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Gee, sheā€™s never looked worse in public. Yes we have the terrible bikini photos etc, but to go out like that at 45 to a public event, she looks a total parody of herself now. Thing is she really believes she looks young, hot and sexy, she is blind to what she actually is. She will be loving the storm she has caused though, sheā€™ll think this is her becoming A list again, nah Skank you just look ridiculous with a load of fellow low level dumb looking z listers. i said yesterday sheā€™d unravel after DC confirmed SB had left for good, but I didnā€™t expect it to happen a couple of hours later. This is only going to get worse, gee what next šŸ¤¦šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø
And we're all here for it smiley.. Deeper down the bog hole she goes. Swirling, twirling and hitting the depths of the stink drain. And the funny thing is she's flushed it herself.. There's only one person that can destroy kp and that's kp.. Woooo bleeping hoo..

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She is obviously angling for a guest spot on Geordie Shore. She wonā€™t get one. So she just shows up at the press junket and knows instead of dressing classy, like the Geordie girls do, she has to look a state to get attention. Attention at any Price. Jeyda is looking good though, anyone else notice she has dropped the weight. Watch out new egg, Pricey has a better looking friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Well, she will still be on a high now back at Pricey towers, probably still wearing the Blue monstrosity thinking she looks amazing ... trawling through all the media coverage unable to see that she is being laughed at ... shouting 'the pricey is back .. woo hoo!' to no one in particular... constantly checking her phone(s) in case she has missed calls for the offers of TV shows and modelling deals that will surely come because 'ive still got it ... woo hoo!' ... just like she was after the boxing ... the calls wont come ...
As for Carol - he is having the arse ripped out of him by his mates for having ever been with that mess ... if he was planning on going back after his annual leave he will now be giving his written notice! I think her desperation last night just sounded the death knell on that because even he must be mortified by the state of her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The trashy body suit looks a hundred times better on someone younger and slimmer, who doesnā€™t have comedy boobs bursting out and isnā€™t posing like a dodgy Max Wall impersonator. It is also improved by the gloves. Iā€™m sure Skanky borrowed it from Chloe, and assume it will need fumigating before it can ever be worn again (thatā€™s if it isnā€™t stretched completely out of shape).
But those bloody sock boots! No one could make them look any good, why would you want to look like youā€™re wearing visible socks and shoes. They are truly awful. Ā£850??
I would say more money than sense, but she doesnā€™t have any money.
The proportions were all wrong too..........those enormous shoulders and boobs tapering down to spike heels and very pointed toes made her look like a pig on tiptoe.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sending hugs Jay & feel your pain, I'm still peri at nearly 53 šŸ˜­ but then I see her at 45 & realise....duck, things could be so much worse šŸ¤£
Arrr thankyou so much.. Im only 47 myself but have been going through peri for a few years. I'm taking hrt but my hot sweaty frustration is still going strong lol.. This bint brings out the worst of me I think.. My ovaries have been buggered since I was 30 with cysts.. You have to carry on though don't you.. I would never wish a bad experience of menopause on any woman but as this thing is not a woman I feel quite fine wishing her the most uncomfortable hot sweats and all that goes with it.. The big purple pudding..

• Heart
Reactions: 26
That picture with Keiron , yes she looked a lot better than she does now - but still absolutely nothing special whatsoever .
What DOES amuse me - and did at the time , is how the media , her husbands , a vast swathe of the British public , Loose women and various production staff believed her ā€œtransformationā€ into wife ( wives) and mother .
She IS Jordan , she always was and always will be .
Katie Price is the invention . She is a drunk druggie slapper & thatā€™s all she ever was.

The ONLY thing surprising about her ā€œ transformationā€ is how easily she managed to pull it off .

As for that ball pit photo , I see its legs are still wide open , as per . Wonder how many of them disappeared up there to join the Nokia, Dream Boy Al , Shergar etc šŸ¤”
This!!! I've never believed she's any different. She hints Jordan is a persona but it's her real self. The motherly one is an act, the business woman is an act. She's convinced every last man she's had the bad behaviour was all an act.....at least for the first year or so. The Jordan persona lives on attention and that's the real one.

She is beyond a joke now. Writhing around at her age for the cameras. Really sad!

Screen Shot 2024-01-09 at 15.20.32.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Iā€™ve had to take my old boy to the vet today, heā€™s somewhere between 15-18 years old and is a rescue. We know he has oral cancer, but I donā€™t know if heā€™s coming home or if he does is going to be with us much longer as he was bleeding a lot from his mouth. So Iā€™m really grateful for these photos today, they are a great distraction.

I canā€™t think about Skankyā€™s new kitten as it might send me over the edge today. The only saving grace in my eyes is the forensic accountants will be asking where she got Ā£1,200 to pay for a kitten when she hasnā€™t been arsed to pay her creditors the last few years.
We all cheer each other up don't we.. We all come together over something of pure vindictive evil. I hope your cat gets better. It's so heartbreaking when they are poorly. I took in a stray years ago and she's an old girl now.. I'm giving her as much love and comfort as I can because she's not going to be here much longer but she's loved and that's all that matters.. Sending hugs to you and your cat šŸ˜»

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.