Katie Price #343 Has servile Carl really found his balls or will he come running when Skanky calls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow almost as if her Machiavellian sister was behind her "transformation" as wouldn't like the competition 😉
I can see why Kate would be jealous of her, she was younger, prettier, far better figure and (some) brains. Also her father didn't do a runner like Ray Infield (mind you, who wouldn't, faced with the prospect of living with the vile Amy and mouthy, precocious, promiscuous Kate). Skank probably hates the fact that Edna can keep a man and lives a relatively normal life.

Reactions: 27
Latest
She was supposed to be doing this ages ago though wasn't she? How long has it been since she had the Princess one done, over a year? She said then she was getting all the kids done and wasn't she saying once before that she was going back to that guy who did P to get more done? That never happened either. I guess nobody will give her a freebie and the trips to Thailand for cheap tats there have dried up too.

Reactions: 25
Geez that's scary that there are two people who are doing or done masters that don't have a basic grasp of grammar! I left school at 16 with just O levels to my name but my spelling and grammar is 100 times better than these supposedly 'educated' people! I guess that's what happens when you grow up without the benefit of autocorrect, you actually learn how to do it properly yourself!
Mrs P I ain’t got a single O jobby,our school didn’t do that,I left at 15,although I’m weird re grammar etc,I was excellent at reading and spelling.,duck knows what’s happened to me now.🤣😖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Geez that's scary that there are two people who are doing or done masters that don't have a basic grasp of grammar! I left school at 16 with just O levels to my name but my spelling and grammar is 100 times better than these supposedly 'educated' people! I guess that's what happens when you grow up without the benefit of autocorrect, you actually learn how to do it properly yourself!
Me too; I was rather good at English Language and spelling! Saying that, I'm still unsure how to spell diahorrea, so I just put :poop:, :poop:, and :poop: instead ...

• Haha
Reactions: 25
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
why do they always do this? Take a one liner off her IG and turn it into a “story”? What happened to journalism? The red tops are basically a cartoon nowadays
They can't help it, the poor little loves are only 12 years old after all :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Sink boy sets up umbrella company for employee payments.
Skank " i live in a 2.5 million house, i'm minted and got access to money"
Mr PP "does anyone know a good accountant".
Coincidence or
"Oh dear we're fucked".
Wonder who the clan will throw under the bus and accuse of stealing or dodgy accounting.
😉🤔🤣🤣
Maybe Dim Lynne will volunteer to take the rap for it all? :ROFLMAO:
---
I think our local builder, Bodgit and Scarper, may be related
The company always used by Private Eye - messrs. Sue,, Grabbit & Runne. Rita Chevrolet swears by them ;)
---
I can see why Kate would be jealous of her, she was younger, prettier, far better figure and (some) brains. Also her father didn't do a runner like Ray Infield (mind you, who wouldn't, faced with the prospect of living with the vile Amy and mouthy, precocious, promiscuous Kate). Skank probably hates the fact that Edna can keep a man and lives a relatively normal life.
Bet PFP wishes he'd kept it in his trousers when AFP came a-luring.
What a life he's had at the beck and call of the two gorgons and now he's having to sort out all skanky's tit for her yet again! I wonder if he ever got back that £7000 he had to lend her (under orders) to pay off all her fines? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.