Katie Price #343 Has servile Carl really found his balls or will he come running when Skanky calls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go thread #343 - here is a link to #342

Thank you to @karma4klattie for the thread title.

1704039976108.png

One of my favourite posts on the previous thread was a list of comments on an article discussing Skanks crapness in the panto - thank you to @SmillieKylie !

I quote

"Katie Price is absolutely nailing the choreo…why is everyone else so off!?!?!
this is how you know someone's career is over 😂
I have a recurring nightmare like this where I'm on stage and don't know the dance
Was there someone at the back showing her the moves? Like a kid in class assembly!
She’s doing all the right moves just not necessarily in the right order🤔
Like getting one of the mums up out of the audience to join in , and they dont know what to do 🤣
She’s laughing thinking I’m being paid for this 🤣
definitely put the hours in 😂
This is almost a madness cover? One step behind
definition of I don't need to turn up to rehearsal
all that's missing is her chewing chewing gum, she is so done with the show 😂😂
Looks like she's just turned up and gone on stage. No rehearsal required!!
How come I’ve nailed the choreography after watching this twice and she’s in it every night and still doesn’t know it?! 😂 💃🏽 🕺🏼
I love seeing someone put all their effort in and you can tell they’re really enjoying it 😏 Did she get paid for this?! 😭
Why isn’t everyone else in time with her 🤷‍♂️
this performance gives me hope that i can do anything i put my mind too. 🤣🤣🤣
Katie on a 2 second delay
Blimey. Did she not want to do this?
Was she a stand in?
she hasnt got a clue!!
like the first night on holiday when you're trying to learn the pool dance 🕺
is she at the right venue? lol
Well….. we’d be sacked for giving a performance like that. Shocking
Love how they ain’t got her singing 🤣🤣
If any one else did that they would have been sacked before a live show
bless her she’s just doing her own thing isn’t she
This is the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen 😳
I love her but this is awful 😂😂 did she even learn the words and moves or just turn up 😂
Embarrassingly shi t e
Katie has the rhythm and flexibility of a wardrobe.
😆😆 has she just jumped on stage and tried to be part of the show? they can't honestly be paying her 😆😆😆
She looks like shes been forced onto that stage. A false smile, no enthusiasm and as stiff as a board🙈
She’s about 2 steps behind everyone for the whole of the performance 💀
seems to be in a different panto to everyone else on stage
she looks like an embarrassed kid at a school play 🤣🤣🤣
Looks like someone forgot to go to rehearsal!!! 🙄 Sadly some talented people missed out on a job!
It’s awkward to watch . Like watching your dad after a few Stella’s at a family party
Oh dear what a embarrassment not good don’t do pantos anymore Katie 😂
"

Time to carry on tattling! Happy new year!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Here we go thread #343 - here is a link to #342

Thank you to @karma4klattie for the thread title.

View attachment 2659868

One of my favourite posts on the previous thread was a list of comments on an article discussing Skanks crapness in the panto - thank you to @SmillieKylie !

I quote

"Katie Price is absolutely nailing the choreo…why is everyone else so off!?!?!
this is how you know someone's career is over 😂
I have a recurring nightmare like this where I'm on stage and don't know the dance
Was there someone at the back showing her the moves? Like a kid in class assembly!
She’s doing all the right moves just not necessarily in the right order🤔
Like getting one of the mums up out of the audience to join in , and they dont know what to do 🤣
She’s laughing thinking I’m being paid for this 🤣
definitely put the hours in 😂
This is almost a madness cover? One step behind
definition of I don't need to turn up to rehearsal
all that's missing is her chewing chewing gum, she is so done with the show 😂😂
Looks like she's just turned up and gone on stage. No rehearsal required!!
How come I’ve nailed the choreography after watching this twice and she’s in it every night and still doesn’t know it?! 😂 💃🏽 🕺🏼
I love seeing someone put all their effort in and you can tell they’re really enjoying it 😏 Did she get paid for this?! 😭
Why isn’t everyone else in time with her 🤷‍♂️
this performance gives me hope that i can do anything i put my mind too. 🤣🤣🤣
Katie on a 2 second delay
Blimey. Did she not want to do this?
Was she a stand in?
she hasnt got a clue!!
like the first night on holiday when you're trying to learn the pool dance 🕺
is she at the right venue? lol
Well….. we’d be sacked for giving a performance like that. Shocking
Love how they ain’t got her singing 🤣🤣
If any one else did that they would have been sacked before a live show
bless her she’s just doing her own thing isn’t she
This is the most awkward thing I’ve ever seen 😳
I love her but this is awful 😂😂 did she even learn the words and moves or just turn up 😂
Embarrassingly shi t e
Katie has the rhythm and flexibility of a wardrobe.
😆😆 has she just jumped on stage and tried to be part of the show? they can't honestly be paying her 😆😆😆
She looks like shes been forced onto that stage. A false smile, no enthusiasm and as stiff as a board🙈
She’s about 2 steps behind everyone for the whole of the performance 💀
seems to be in a different panto to everyone else on stage
she looks like an embarrassed kid at a school play 🤣🤣🤣
Looks like someone forgot to go to rehearsal!!! 🙄 Sadly some talented people missed out on a job!
It’s awkward to watch . Like watching your dad after a few Stella’s at a family party
Oh dear what a embarrassment not good don’t do pantos anymore Katie 😂
"

Time to carry on tattling! Happy new year!!
Thank you Biffa ❤…my last post 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

59367A7E-EAD8-49BA-8332-8AC91B65E4F4.jpeg

I’ll try recap in full later, but it’s bedlam in my house, not promising anything 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Quick recap……

Some people said Skank was amazing in the Panto, we all saw the videos, she wasn’t amazing, she was dreadful, stunk the place out, couldn’t sing, dance or act, totally clueless.
TwatBoy has done a runner
Princess arrived to look after the kids and have a break with her BF.
Skank is staying in Liverpool for NYE, it’s believed Dim Lynne maybe coming to up to bring her home
Edna has been posting diaries about moving, everyday, now on day 11 or 12, I’ve no idea anymore, they suck the life out of you
Skank did produce a Glamour 2024 calendar, which retails between £25-£100, I believe its printed with actual gold, no one sells calendars at that price. Unbelievably it will only reach her fans by the end of January, missed the Christmas market, and of course all of January….NO ONE DOES THIS 🤦🏽‍♀️
Sadly and of great concern now, the unsupervised access of the internet for both B & J is still continuing, I just cannot believe no one will shut this down, they will be, I think they probably already are being targeted by predators and groomers. it‘s tragic how badly they’ve been failed, just have to hope this is resolved soon, those kids are being placed in great danger. I can’t believe what we are witnessing 😔

@Pom Bear produced a few of these, I think one should be placed at the start of every thread…

2E4EE339-EC45-4BC7-B7F8-80270825F782.jpeg

Catch you all later after the screaming dancing, crazy 10yo girls are all sent home 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 71
We need the new years honors list put on here 😁
Here we go...

Here were @coolcat2022 nominations

@DC16 for a sainthood for services to unmasking KFPs dirty deeds and financial fuckery.

@WillowTree21 for a damehood for spilling tea despite flying monkeys and her animal welfare activities

@Angelic37 for a damehood for updates on looking out for B&J and helping organise KH go fund me.

@Dollylovesshoes for an CBE. for services to swearing

@Stan Butler for a OBE for services to cuisine and animal welfare and detailed analysis of latest developments

And I added...

@SmillieKylie for the epic recaps

@Pom Bear for obvious reasons

@Rita Chevrolet for dedicated service to the billion wiki pages

• Heart
Reactions: 69
Thank you Biffa ❤…my last post 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2659881

I’ll try recap in full later, but it’s bedlam in my house, not promising anything 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

Quick recap……

Some people said Skank was amazing in the Panto, we all saw the videos, she wasn’t amazing, she was dreadful, stunk the place out, couldn’t sing, dance or act, totally clueless.
TwatBoy has done a runner
Princess arrived to look after the kids and have a break with her BF.
Skank is staying in Liverpool for NYE, it’s believed Dim Lynne maybe coming to up to bring her home
Edna has been posting diaries about moving, everyday, now on day 11 or 12, I’ve no idea anymore, they suck the life out of you
Skank did produce a Glamour 2024 calendar, which retails between £25-£100, I believe its printed with actual gold, no one sells calendars at that price. Unbelievably it will only reach her fans by the end of January, missed the Christmas market, and of course all of January….NO ONE DOES THIS 🤦🏽‍♀️
Sadly and of great concern now, the unsupervised access of the internet for both B & J is still continuing, I just cannot believe no one will shut this down, they will be, I think they probably already are being targeted by predators and groomers. it‘s tragic how badly they’ve been failed, just have to hope this is resolved soon, those kids are being placed in great danger. I can’t believe what we are witnessing 😔

@Pom Bear produced a few of these, I think one should be placed at the start of every thread…

View attachment 2659954

Catch you all later after the screaming dancing, crazy 10yo girls are all sent home 🤦🏽‍♀️😁
Short, but to the point recap. You’ll need a large drink sweetheart, once the kids go home 🥰👍❤x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Jeesus how big-headed is she? Posting a photo of superwoman because she's done some part time work for a week and neglected her kids :mad:
She really deserves getting off her tits on cocktails and what ever substances are put in her nose bag tonight!
She's feeling cocky and we all know what happens to people before a fall!

Screen Shot 2023-12-31 at 18.17.45.png
Screen Shot 2023-12-31 at 18.17.38.png

Screen Shot 2023-12-31 at 18.17.52.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 41
Jeesus how big-headed is she? Posting a photo of superwoman because she's done some part time work for a week and neglected her kids :mad:
She really deserves getting off her tits on cocktails and what ever substances are put in her nose bag tonight!
She's feeling cocky and we all know what happens to people before a fall!

View attachment 2660126 View attachment 2660127

View attachment 2660128
Looks like she's out wearing a minging pair of joggie bottoms too

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Happy New Year to you all 🍾🍾🍾 2024 is our year for karma !

Getting this is in early as we won't be up late but think the cunts next door are going to be having a NYE party (which of course I don't mind when they give people notice etc but they are entitled cunts so of course no-one will have been given a heads up).
Early to bed then up early (7am) so I can legally pop my music on loud to help them with their hangovers and recourse for the constant banging ALL DAY !!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Kieran's saying he's staying in watching Frozen and building hot-wheel's tracks with Apollo, probably whilst everyone else is getting ready to go out. 'What a wild New Years eve', 'We couldn't wish for anything more'.

I wonder if that's a hint?

Screen Shot 2023-12-31 at 19.05.07.png

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Kieran's saying he's staying in watching Frozen and building hot-wheel's tracks with Apollo, probably whilst everyone else is getting ready to go out. 'What a wild New Years eve', 'We couldn't wish for anything more'.

I wonder if that's a hint?

View attachment 2660233
He lets the camera linger on the 'dad' picture on the wall too, with Jett and Bunny's handprints. I believe this is the room that J&B shared. Yes I think he's trying to send a subtle message

Michelle seems to be abroad? Working or leisure, not sure. Why doesn't Valentino ever stay with KH when she is away? I'm not implying that there is any nefarious reason why he doesn't, just wondering as I'm curious.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Happy New year to you all.
Took a step back for a while but kept up with reading here.
Let's hope 2024 brings those kiddies back to their daddy.
Stay safe all xx

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.