Katie Price #343 Has servile Carl really found his balls or will he come running when Skanky calls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or call up dodgy FAT Andrew, KFP's previous accountant !
I think what's happened is, KFP came back from pantoland & AFP arrived & they opened all the post. Because she's not engaged with Trustee's or provided financial information that's been requested numerous time's, there's legal letters/maybe proceeding in place. She didn't have any accountants acting for her (won't pay them & owe's money to some). She's in the real :poop: :poop: :poop: now & AFP & Mr PP are trying to help sort it. NO WAY in a million years, can anyone come in & sort this mess out in just over a month. BUT...they will go down the line's of KFP didn't have accountant & we've tried to get her one, to help sort out her finances (here's a copy of us trying - screen shot). Too little, too late, you bunch of moron's. THAT is why she's gone quiet.
---

IF Fat fingers Mr PP has been using his own account for money in/out for KFP, he's going to need to advertise 'urgent - dodgy accountant needed quickly', if he want's to hide the transactions. Bet they're all :poop: :poop: :poop: their pant's. She wouldn't hesitate throwing him under the bus either. Something has definitely happened.
Well she's had enough time and warnings. Surely Judge Greenwood told her that at the directions hearing. It's not as though she didn't know she was bankrupt :rolleyes:
She was already given more time (on the Maldives zoom call) as she said she had changed her accountant (which was basically garbage as it was just changing from Dan to Andrew) :mad::mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 40
Wonder what KFP is up to while SFP is hard at work posting a lot of deflection stories on her behalf...🤔
Snorting. A lot! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
---
Latest
Fair enough though - the fatter it gets the more space for rubbish tattoos! Woo Hoo!
---
Skanky's one has committed Hari Kari then? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
WoooHooo! We love it, thanks Mr Uncle 😂

I wonder if PFP has been involved in payments or stashing money for KP? So that's why 'he' needs one? Or yes, he's just trying to sort her mess.
Busiest time for accountants. Cutting it fine, if it's for him as all self employed returns have to be filed by 31st January!!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sink boy sets up umbrella company for employee payments.
Skank " i live in a 2.5 million house, i'm minted and got access to money"
Mr PP "does anyone know a good accountant".
Coincidence or
"Oh dear we're fucked".
Wonder who the clan will throw under the bus and accuse of stealing or dodgy accounting.
😉🤔🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Or call up dodgy FAT Andrew, KFP's previous accountant !
I think what's happened is, KFP came back from pantoland & AFP arrived & they opened all the post. Because she's not engaged with Trustee's or provided financial information that's been requested numerous time's, there's legal letters/maybe proceeding in place. She didn't have any accountants acting for her (won't pay them & owe's money to some). She's in the real :poop: :poop: :poop: now & AFP & Mr PP are trying to help sort it. NO WAY in a million years, can anyone come in & sort this mess out in just over a month. BUT...they will go down the line's of KFP didn't have accountant & we've tried to get her one, to help sort out her finances (here's a copy of us trying - screen shot). Too little, too late, you bunch of moron's. THAT is why she's gone quiet.
---

IF Fat fingers Mr PP has been using his own account for money in/out for KFP, he's going to need to advertise 'urgent - dodgy accountant needed quickly', if he want's to hide the transactions. Bet they're all :poop: :poop: :poop: their pant's. She wouldn't hesitate throwing him under the bus either. Something has definitely happened.
No doubt, AFP has insisted Mr PP sorts this out & cough's up payment. from the critical illness policy proceeds. That's going to be one hell of an accountancy bill for a start & an impossible task (I've done basic accountancy in the past) for just over 40 days until BH.... Probably most of the information needed has been burnt on her fire (no wonder 'chimley' is blocked, couldn't cope). Or paperwork has mysteriously disappeared. Bet it's chaos, AFP demanding this that & the other, phoning Daniel insisting he get's back NOW. While Mr PP is running around like a headless chicken. I feel a hotel Priory trip imminent. Bet she's whacking back ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ & the drink.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
“me and my husband” . Tut tut Sophie, it’s “my husband and I”, silly billy
But then again 'My husband and I' sounds like The Queen, lol. So she reckons she has dyslexia? More proficient in her literacy skill than Kipper though who must have 'Dyscuntlia' or at the very least, Dystemper. Fleas and Scabies.
---
Christ sake Edna you want to be an influencer but can't evening string a sentence together while trying to advertise the podcast.

We have erm a new erm podcast erm coming erm today erm so erm yeah erm it's a bit erm different erm to what erm we usually erm do.

Honestly she's as bland as a plain Jacobs cracker.
Yeah, but they're both beige and square!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
No doubt, AFP has insisted Mr PP sorts this out & cough's up payment. from the critical illness policy proceeds. That's going to be one hell of an accountancy bill for a start & an impossible task (I've done basic accountancy in the past) for just over 40 days until BH.... Probably most of the information needed has been burnt on her fire (no wonder 'chimley' is blocked, couldn't cope). Or paperwork has mysteriously disappeared. Bet it's chaos, AFP demanding this that & the other, phoning Daniel insisting he get's back NOW. While Mr PP is running around like a headless chicken. I feel a hotel Priory trip imminent. Bet she's whacking back ❄ ❄ ❄ ❄ & the drink.
Do we know what happens if the information needed for the BH is not available - KFP is not going to co-operate and in any case she wouldn't be able to explain her finances even if she wanted to as it is beyond her.
Would the hearing proceed with whatever the forensic investigation has uncovered or would she be given more time to get her tit together?

I just think she knows she's had it this time, she's going to lose the MM, so there is no benefit for her in being represented and co-operating with the BH process 🤷‍♀️

Went from trying to be a model, ( had quite a pretty face then), to now, a cross between Dame Edna & an Amish wife. Oh dear. A really drab, old fashioned, frumpy dumpling.
Only 34 ! Jeez & still so desperate for fame/cash, however she can get it. What a family of grifting bastards.
View attachment 2667710 View attachment 2667711 View attachment 2667712

View attachment 2667714 View attachment 2667715View attachment 2667716
I never found KP to be pretty. The reason behind her popularity was her no bars filthiness.
---
Accountant taken ill.

Pahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

“ill”, probably took one look at her finances and thought “duck this for a game of soldiers”

*snorts*

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Do you think maybe she has been lying to AFP about the BH? Maybe she underplayed it said its sorted like she does with her 'fans'. AFP stupidly believed her. Have any of her family ever been to BH hearings?

Do we know what happens if the information needed for the BH is not available - KFP is not going to co-operate and in any case she wouldn't be able to explain her finances even if she wanted to as it is beyond her.
Would the hearing proceed with whatever the forensic investigation has uncovered or would she be given more time to get her tit together?

I just think she knows she's had it this time, she's going to lose the MM, so there is no benefit for her in being represented and co-operating with the BH process 🤷‍♀️
She isn't providing info, has been given many chances, so that's why the forensic investigation will have been brought in - to build the picture of her earnings and spending to give to the court.....and if anything suspicious is going on.
---
Do you think maybe she has been lying to AFP about the BH? Maybe she underplayed it said its sorted like she does with her 'fans'. AFP stupidly believed her. Have any of her family ever been to BH hearings?
I think she bullshits everyone and tells different people different things.

Reactions: 36
Do you think if KP has to show up in open court she will have a meltdown (like she did on the last one) and say she cannot cope with the pressure of people knowing her business and try and get it stopped?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you think if KP has to show up in open court she will have a meltdown (like she did on the last one) and say she cannot cope with the pressure of people knowing her business and try and get it stopped?
Even if she did the results of the forensic investigation would still be presented. She can't stop this process now, she's just increasing her risk of prison ( or adding to a sentence she can't avoid) if she continues to try and cause delays IMO.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Well she's had enough time and warnings. Surely Judge Greenwood told her that at the directions hearing. It's not as though she didn't know she was bankrupt :rolleyes:
She was already given more time (on the Maldives zoom call) as she said she had changed her accountant (which was basically garbage as it was just changing from Dan to Andrew) :mad::mad:
Andrew has been her accountant on & off for years. Dan doing the paperwork, her website & sending out signed posters etc. plus setting up Black Sheep Management, when she did the ‘Signed By Katie Price’ modelling show with Amy Willerton (won the show) & Rylan Clark. Between Dan & Andrew ( and AFP opening the post & supposedly paying the bills), seem’s they must have got into a right pickle, for her to go Bankrupt & previously, default on the IVA agreement🙈🙀
---
Busiest time for accountants. Cutting it fine, if it's for him as all self employed returns have to be filed by 31st January!!
But what name is he trading under, because Mr PP’s fencing company was ‘dissolved’ ? Very odd.🙀

Reactions: 31
Here’s a fine example of the wit & wisdom of the Beige Frumpy Dumpling 🙄

With advice like that, Edna, you’ll go a long way.
And it’s equally dim “ fan”

I do think , as another poster pointed out , that Edna now thinks her platform has opened up as an “ influencer” and she will minimise the “ sister” connection . The comments on her Insta post are all about her “ love of history” her “ renovating old houses” “ tasteful soft furnishings” “ cooking” … one even suggests she would be great fronting a show about renovating old houses .
Reading them , I suspect several of them ARE Edna trying desperately to carve a niche out for herself.

It is desperate , cringy & obvious .
And it is never going to happen .
She is as utterly pointless & talentless as her sister .
Geez that's scary that there are two people who are doing or done masters that don't have a basic grasp of grammar! I left school at 16 with just O levels to my name but my spelling and grammar is 100 times better than these supposedly 'educated' people! I guess that's what happens when you grow up without the benefit of autocorrect, you actually learn how to do it properly yourself!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The one thing that sticks in the mind from the last BH was skank kicking up a fuss, getting people thrown out and getting it held in private and saying to the judge "i can't tell the truth with those people here" (think that was her words more or less) i took that to mean if the truth was made public "i'm finished" 🤔🤣 skank and the grifting scamming clan must be shitting bricks at this moment because they all could end up with a criminal investigation being opened against them that also includes sink boy, jeyda and slymi fat little duck Rymi. 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
The one thing that sticks in the mind from the last BH was skank kicking up a fuss, getting people thrown out and getting it held in private and saying to the judge "i can't tell the truth with those people here" (think that was her words more or less) i took that to mean if the truth was made public "i'm finished" 🤔🤣 skank and the grifting scamming clan must be shitting bricks at this moment because they all could end up with a criminal investigation being opened against them that also includes sink boy, jeyda and slymi fat little duck Rymi. 😎
She’s in for a shock come February then! All her “truth” (as if) will be totally public. I wish I was a fly on the wall to listen to her bullshit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.