Katie Price #344 Katie Price Newbies please read the Wiki, they’ll be back together soon for a quickie

Will she turn up to this weekend's plaster classes?

• Yes

Votes: 82 32.2%
  • No

Votes: 173 67.8%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow these Freds are zooming by!

Here is the link to #343

Credit for the thread title goes to @DC16 sorry had to amend as it was a bit too long!

1704386556153.png

Well the dreadful Panto is over!

She spent some of New Year with Kerry Katona and all their kids - which looked like fun :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Skank and Prince Chowmein have split again - yes yawn :sleep::sleep::sleep:

No more cute snog's......

1704386782216.png

Some Plaster Classes on the horizon this weekend - which should provide us with entertainment.

1704386728863.png

Keep Tattling Krusties!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 66
Well if there’s a plaster class on Saturday why isn’t it all over her Insta again , until somebody on here mentioned it I didn’t know there was one.

It’s like that thing ppl do before a night out when they don’t mention anything about it in the run up , ask how you’re getting there / where you’re meeting etc

And you KNOW you’re going to get an “ Ill / family issues/ lack of transport” text a couple of hours beforehand. Especially when it’s a flaky friend … or one with a drink & drug problem 🤣

It’s exactly the same - Price isn’t plugging nor mentioning it’s shoddy enterprise because it’s not going to happen.

Presumably it thinks it’s put in enough hours over the last few weeks .

Let’s face it , it’s more than it usually does in 6 months.

There are going to be 15 VERY disappointed people , I can tell you !!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Natural hair ???? 😂😂😂

They’re hairdressers & can’t differentiate between a wig/ extensions and HAIR ???

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
Just had a quick look still says on website for the adult panto 50+ seats available for each night, lying cunts they've only managed to shift 73 for opening night and less for each night for the rest of the run still 200+ seats available each night. Another company that thought having skank as the star and advertise their panto would be good for business bleeping idiots. 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20240104-174348.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Latest.
aww ffs what is the northeast doing to me today, my home football club making us a laughing stock for upcoming derby day , the skank announces she’s going to sing when she comes here , all I need now is JImmy Nail to stand outside singing crocodile shoes and my day is done 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
Oooh a new thread, Krusties we are chatting too much, they are flying by 😁 I may have recap in an hour, just got in…do feel like taking the piss out her though 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
aww ffs what is the northeast doing to me today, my home football club making us a laughing stock for upcoming derby day , the skank announces she’s going to sing when she comes here , all I need now is JImmy Nail to stand outside singing crocodile shoes and my day is done 🤣🤣
And Stanley's visiting for the day to watch the kickyball. 🤣🤣🤣 i'm sure i can get a chorus of crocodile shoes going in the stands for you. 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 34
She had her natural hair on some of the lives before the panto. It looked mullet-y but she has grown it, I think that's why she's been dying it black as it's a bit less damage than bleach and reflects the light so looks a bit healthier. Of course she needs loads of straightening to blend extensions as she has curly hair, this is the whole reason her hair always looks a mess. Even if she's had keratin straightening, it's still a chemical process ( like perm chemicals) and she keeps dying and getting the weight of the extensions too. It still won't be great.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
KFPs Child and animal neglect, exploitation and abuse gets worse 😢
KFPs Lies, deflections and denials gets worse😢
KFPs grifting on TT gets worse🙄
KFPs abuse of alcohol, meds and ❄gets worse🙄
KFPs mental torture of K gets worse😢
KFPs face and body mutilations gets worse😁
KFPs chances of keeping the MM gets worse😁
KFPs likelihood of losing children, getting charged, fined or jailed Increases😎😁
KFPs chances of getting hit by the Karma bus Increases😎😁
These are my New Year's predictions 🤞🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I wanted to vote “no” for whether she’ll turn up to the plaster classes, but I was convinced she wouldn’t do the panto either, and she did. So I’ve reluctantly voted yes. 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Was it just the one line of "Whole noo worrrld" during the recent panto? And managed to sing even that off key, sounding flat.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.