Katie Price #343 Has servile Carl really found his balls or will he come running when Skanky calls.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haha, funny that both post contain spelling and grammatical errors!
Exactly why I posted it , both she & her educated “ fan” are unable to post a simple, correctly spelled & grammatically correct sentence 🤣🤣

As for the post regarding needing an accountant because yours is Ill - who the duck needs an emergency accountant ?

Oh yeah … a grifting scammer who’s in the tit , that’s who .

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Is Sinky back from annual leave ...
As long as he stays I am going to laugh myself sick every time he runs off that he’s really taking annual leave. I have an image of him phoning/texting Edna saying ‘She‘s doing my head in, I’m taking a week of my annual leave, and that’s that“ 😂

513DEB63-E257-4609-AF72-5A79EF7712E6.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Has an accountant said, 'duck that, no way I'm getting involved with that ! ' ?
Funnily enough I just asked Mr Uncle that, gave him a brief rundown of her situation... His professional option is that nobody will get involved as it's their professional reputation on the line, and more importantly they'd be subject to the same legal penalties as her. So she's fucked big time, knows it, and this is why she has no representation at the BH hearings.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
So the usual dog ate my homework, train actually ran over my homework but I digress.
Trying for the usual sympathy angle, accountant Ill, couldn't get a new one in time, accountant vomited on the books, accountant lost her memory and can't find the books, the accountants waters broke and she gave birth on the books, it's not KFPs fault, it's not our fault 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Here’s a fine example of the wit & wisdom of the Beige Frumpy Dumpling 🙄

With advice like that, Edna, you’ll go a long way.
And it’s equally dim “ fan”

I do think , as another poster pointed out , that Edna now thinks her platform has opened up as an “ influencer” and she will minimise the “ sister” connection . The comments on her Insta post are all about her “ love of history” her “ renovating old houses” “ tasteful soft furnishings” “ cooking” … one even suggests she would be great fronting a show about renovating old houses .
Reading them , I suspect several of them ARE Edna trying desperately to carve a niche out for herself.

It is desperate , cringy & obvious .
And it is never going to happen .
She is as utterly pointless & talentless as her sister .
duck me. They must be handing out degrees like sweeties if Frumpty Dumpty and her follower who can’t even spell ‘studying’ are able to use post-nominals

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Latest
why do they always do this? Take a one liner off her IG and turn it into a “story”? What happened to journalism? The red tops are basically a cartoon nowadays

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Awwww the sheets are getting dirtier,needing changing very soon,Dolly is on ‘beige watch’.
---
why do they always do this? Take a one liner off her IG and turn it into a “story”? What happened to journalism? The red tops are basically a cartoon nowadays
Oh yes gone are the days of news of the screws etc.Loads of tea☕Sundays especially.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
So the usual dog ate my homework, train actually ran over my homework but I digress.
Trying for the usual sympathy angle, accountant Ill, couldn't get a new one in time, accountant vomited on the books, accountant lost her memory and can't find the books, the accountants waters broke and she gave birth on the books, it's not KFPs fault, it's not our fault 🙄🙄🙄
You really couldn't make it up, could you? 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Here’s a fine example of the wit & wisdom of the Beige Frumpy Dumpling 🙄

With advice like that, Edna, you’ll go a long way.
And it’s equally dim “ fan”

I do think , as another poster pointed out , that Edna now thinks her platform has opened up as an “ influencer” and she will minimise the “ sister” connection . The comments on her Insta post are all about her “ love of history” her “ renovating old houses” “ tasteful soft furnishings” “ cooking” … one even suggests she would be great fronting a show about renovating old houses .
Reading them , I suspect several of them ARE Edna trying desperately to carve a niche out for herself.

It is desperate , cringy & obvious .
And it is never going to happen .
She is as utterly pointless & talentless as her sister .
Went from trying to be a model, ( had quite a pretty face then), to now, a cross between Dame Edna & an Amish wife. Oh dear. A really drab, old fashioned, frumpy dumpling.
Only 34 ! Jeez & still so desperate for fame/cash, however she can get it. What a family of grifting bastards.
1704374233066.png
1704374251194.png
1704374268918.png

1704374290911.png
1704374306301.png
1704374320620.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
Went from trying to be a model, ( had quite a pretty face then), to now, a cross between Dame Edna & an Amish wife. Oh dear. A really drab, old fashioned, frumpy dumpling.
Only 34 ! Jeez & still so desperate for fame/cash, however she can get it. What a family of grifting bastards.
View attachment 2667710 View attachment 2667711 View attachment 2667712

View attachment 2667714 View attachment 2667715View attachment 2667716
Wow almost as if her Machiavellian sister was behind her "transformation" as wouldn't like the competition 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 28
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Accountant taken ill! Probably through exhaustion & stress, trying to piece together & hide the dodgy dealings. Why would anyone urgently need an accountant & post for one? There's certainly something fishy going on. Many of Mr PP's mate's are self employed, who could give him their accountants details. This 'plea' is for Madam, I suspecto_Oo_Oo_O

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Funnily enough I just asked Mr Uncle that, gave him a brief rundown of her situation... His professional option is that nobody will get involved as it's their professional reputation on the line, and more importantly they'd be subject to the same legal penalties as her. So she's fucked big time, knows it, and this is why she has no representation at the BH hearings.
WoooHooo! We love it, thanks Mr Uncle 😂

I wonder if PFP has been involved in payments or stashing money for KP? So that's why 'he' needs one? Or yes, he's just trying to sort her mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Latest
Is she getting the other kids done then ? ... only if its free of course ... or is it because she imagines Princess looks like her that she is the only one ? Will she pick a horrific gormless picture of Harvey like she does for photos of him on her SM or one where he looks nice ? Will she remember Jett at all or will it just be Bunny from the pics when she had a load of extensions in ? Will Junior be home long enough for her to take a recent picture ? or will it be all of them together in the ice cream van picture she likes to reel out ? The world waits with baited breath ...
---
As long as he stays I am going to laugh myself sick every time he runs off that he’s really taking annual leave. I have an image of him phoning/texting Edna saying ‘She‘s doing my head in, I’m taking a week of my annual leave, and that’s that“ 😂

View attachment 2667678
He is on this site right now ...

1704376091169.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Wow almost as if her Machiavellian sister was behind her "transformation" as wouldn't like the competition 😉
Lets face it - she wouldn't have liked the competition at all! In those early pic I would say Sophie was the better looking one! 😅

Reactions: 24
Unless it's a serious illness wouldn't your own accountant recommend a good accountant or why not use your son Danny boys accountant that does the black sheep books. Dodgy dealings to hide from the forensic accountant perhaps.🤣
Or call up dodgy FAT Andrew, KFP's previous accountant !
I think what's happened is, KFP came back from pantoland & AFP arrived & they opened all the post. Because she's not engaged with Trustee's or provided financial information that's been requested numerous time's, there's legal letters/maybe proceeding in place. She didn't have any accountants acting for her (won't pay them & owe's money to some). She's in the real :poop: :poop: :poop: now & AFP & Mr PP are trying to help sort it. NO WAY in a million years, can anyone come in & sort this mess out in just over a month. BUT...they will go down the line's of KFP didn't have accountant & we've tried to get her one, to help sort out her finances (here's a copy of us trying - screen shot). Too little, too late, you bunch of moron's. THAT is why she's gone quiet.
---
WoooHooo! We love it, thanks Mr Uncle 😂

I wonder if PFP has been involved in payments or stashing money for KP? So that's why 'he' needs one? Or yes, he's just trying to sort her mess.
IF Fat fingers Mr PP has been using his own account for money in/out for KFP, he's going to need to advertise 'urgent - dodgy accountant needed quickly', if he want's to hide the transactions. Bet they're all :poop: :poop: :poop: their pant's. She wouldn't hesitate throwing him under the bus either. Something has definitely happened.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Def something up. She loves doing the podcasts as chance to talk about her favourite subject, herself. AFP probably ordered her to shut the FU whilst they scramble around in vain trying to save the gravy train and themselves. If allowed to speak she'll dig herself even deeper. Come on Kate, do a late night tiktok you know you want to 😂😎😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
And I don't think they've been seen together since that day at the MM (15.09.21)
Katie using MH.

Not seen KK for a long, long time, whether their meeting up over NYE was for...
a bed for a couple of nights (instead of paying for a hotel)
F4J info
or discuss OF's
But she was using KK too.

So she's going to get back on the walking machine she (acquired) from her community service working or the Carol AI bikes, that she also no doubt, got for free for Harvey and her, they are probably rotting in SB's shed. I can't see her giving up drinking anytime soon or takeaways/junk food/huge portions of when she can be bothered to cook/full fat coke (take that to mean whatever type of coke;)). Expect she is still vaping and will continue to pump all sorts of things into her lips and cellulite arse (her words)

When will she find time to go to a gym.... she has to film for her C4 show, send begging texts to SB, do her weekly therapy to talk about how nothing is her fault, train for her paramedic course, take the kids to school, pick the kids up, look after Harvey 24/7 by herself, text SB again, record her podcast, learn her script for the next panto, sell for hours on end for TT shop and JYYYYYY, text SB again, make the kids packed lunches, make their breakfast, make them a home cooked meal each evening. Search for a new egg, text SB again. Go to her masterclasses and talk about herself. Clean the MM, take the dogs for a walk twice a day, text SB again. Look after and ride her horses. Do the laundry, write her autobiography, text SB. Do her accounts, film for her Youtube. Make sure the kids have their baths and read them a bedtime story. Text SB. Go and do the weekly food shop. Attend some very important meetings for work (new perfume, clothes, she's bringing her old empire back). Shoot for her OFs. Personally sign all those JYYYY cards and her memorabilia, sell all her crap on Depop or Vinted. Text SB. Manage Junior and Princess with their careers. Have 12 holidays. Take Harvey on the train. Visit her poorly mum, go for coffee with her sister. Text SB.

Ooops, nearly forgot....get her hair done, get her nails done, go for a massage, get her lips done, go shopping for some designer goods with Jess. Text SB.
And kiss all the £99.99 calendars in readiness to post them by 26th January

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.