Katie Price #340 Her Beauty isn’t Sleeping, it’s comatose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks DC, well written as always. Very much appreciated

Reactions: 37
I'll fetch my knitting
---
In yer dweems sknky!
---
I do believe she works under the pretext that if it shreiks about it long enough then they'll give in and BEG her to participate!
The trouble is they already know what she's really like (Saaarrrrfff Affrikka, Slapgate etc etc) so would they really risk putting that freak into The Jungle? NAH!
Dream on skank - it ain't happenning

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
New thread title idea: #341 - Christmas is coming, The Witch is getting fat. Eating McDonald's with her on/off doormat,

Reactions: 122
Ok I admit I voted for skank on EVERY SINGLE trial. Wish there had been one that involved a Guillotine because I'd deffo vote her in on that one

Reactions: 38
I'm sure you already have but I hope that you're passing on she has another new number and Bunny has got the blame AGAIN, despite the dodgy timeline!

Reactions: 27
I'm sure you already have but I hope that you're passing on she has another new number and Bunny has got the blame AGAIN, despite the dodgy timeline!
When Bunty is grown up I look forward to her Book - "Mummy Dearest" - detailing all the stuff she got blamed for over the terrible years incarcerated at the Shitty Shack and the filth and squalor she and her brother lived in under a leaky roof, knee-deep in dogshit, the ghosts swirling around, innumerable strangers wandering about the dump, all those "Noo Daddies"..................................
It'll outsell any of skanky's utter bilge & LIES thats for sure

Reactions: 36
Thanks DC, well written as always. Very much appreciated
Thank you DC for the run down on the latest crapfest. So she's staying in Liverpool for Xmas. Stopping Kieran from seeing the kids (as if she would let him anyway). So many lie's in the latest update of her crap life.
My good friend is a make-up artist for Glyndebourne & everyone know's, because of the lights etc, you use theatrical make-up on stage, NOT make up you buy from Boots. Even the simplest of thing's she can't tell the truth.
Has Kieran managed to stop her taking picture's of the kids? Because you can bet your life, IF she took kids anywhere like Winter Wonderland, she would be using their pictures for publicity & cash. Probably NEVER happened, nor the cinema.
WHY did Mr PP try & blag a removal van, when KFP states the Frumpy Dumpling had one? More .
As for needing a massager for her back & feet, more likely the weight of those massive, nippless tit's being carried around. Her knee's will give way soon, too.
Think this saying is very apt for this con artist.
---
Like's to make sure everyone is aware she's LOST/BROKEN another phone. Police can't get info, if she's sending nasty messages. Handy that. . She tried to do that with the Alex court case. She has drawers of old phone's & uses 2-3 at a time. She know's all the CON'S. How does she get a mobile contract, as a bankrupt?

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
Stage make-up is totally different to the muck skank plasters herself with but she'll be well-used to the techniques of having it trowelled onto her ugly face.
So do we assume here that skank does not have a Make-Up Artiste at her beck and call and that (horrors!) she's both had to BUY her own Polyfiller and trowel it on herself? OMG! The shame of it! This Panto superstar having the indignity of Doin' Stuff for 'erself?
---
Well we know she's conned her way into a Starling account under whatever name so getting a phone is nothing is it?

Reactions: 25
It's so sad. Everyone I know with primary school age children does their absolute best to give them a magical day- people who work far harder and with far less than KP go above and beyond to give their kids the best time. Imagine the lovely family Christmas they would have had with K&M. Instead they are stuck with their miserable mum who will spend the whole day moaning about how tired she is, won't make any effort and will expect them to run around after her.

Reactions: 51
I assumed the van he was grifting is for him and AFP to move stuff up to Sophie's new place. Wasn't the motorhome on the MMs driveway just temporary?. Sophie did have everything boxed and said she was moved in yesterday so I don't think it was for them.

Reactions: 22
Get Kieran in I say, followed by an evil cackle

Reactions: 29
Get Kieran in I say, followed by an evil cackle
YESSSSSSSS! That really would piss her off to the extreme
You do realise though that he would only get on there because of "MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and how he has used Her Name for Fame and is still doing so!!

Reactions: 24
Don’t know what she’s going on about. There is no Winter Wonderland in Liverpool this year and the ice skating event ended a while ago. She’ll be claiming she saw Elvis busking outside Primark next!

Reactions: 71
IF she's got the Starling 'Connect' card, she could give Bunny access to that. So could be used up to a maximum of £200 spend limit. So she obviously allows Bunny to use it to buy rubbish online. (Who would allow an 8/9 year old access to online purchases?). Sure bankruptcy will be interested in the transactions going in/out of this account. This won't be the account she uses to pay for holidays etc. She will have other accounts where large sums are deposited. Bankruptcy will be wanting to see where the funds from TV shows/appearances, money earned from Redtop/magazine articles & especially the £60K from the panto. Still don't believe she's being paid that. Bankruptcy will need to see the contracts too, to confirm what's been agreed to what's been deposited (well you would hope so, but not holding my breath).

Reactions: 34
That's correct, and regardless of police charges being dropped,courts will engage PD12J so it is a long process and allegations have to ben investigated by courts.The charges can be dropped and you can still have facts found against you as family courts work on balance of probability .. sonthe fact they are still.not back to pre allegations contact they shared,this didn't happen.Plus since kids are older their wishes and feelings will.matter and if KP is brainwashing them..that's another difficult hurdle he has to overcome.

Reactions: 14
I do hope the Bankruptcy lot are going to land on the thing like a ton of bricks given her flagrant Not-Giving-A-Shit Attitude

Reactions: 27
Can you imagine the new neighbours. Suddenly Frumpy Dumpling & loud, 'Arry appear. Then a motorhome with Mr PP & AFP turn up outside. Wonder if there's enough 'room in the Inn', for PP & AFP to have a room or will they still be kipping outside in the motorhome? Kent is a long journey each day for PP to carry on doing his fencing. Approx 1.5 hours drive. But then again, so is IOW ! AFP will be pulling her hair out, phoning Mr PP every hour, to find out what he's up to. Bet she's got his phone tracked in case he's 'sniffing around' any women.

Reactions: 36
Wasn't there an actual incident in Kieran House which clearly was dramatised by KP?Do you think public reports KP to social services? Anx how easy is it for social to dismiss this since she is a known public figure? Pete had several proceedings with her and Kieran cannot afford going to court,and it is not up to public but parents to take actions.Kieram can't afford expensive litigation,he is struggling as it is using F4justice which hopefully is now over as he is better off as LIP.

Reactions: 7
Yep she's definitely going to appear in it. Note the multiple quotes from sources in ITV. In fact she's going to appear in it right after Bewful Yung Gel Lauren Goodyear Blimp returns to TOWIE.

Oh wait I've been on the Christmas sherry already. Honestly Edna you must try harder with your efforts to make her beloved by the TV audience.

Anyone think that ITV have taken a leaf out of Pete's books by totally refusing to rise to the Grinch that stole the kids for Christmas and longer? I think they are on full scale "ignore the narc" mode.

Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.