Katie Price #340 Her Beauty isn’t Sleeping, it’s comatose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am catching up again, but this video is hilarious, Skank spinning in the opposite direction to the rest of the cast has made my day 🤭. She really hasn’t got the moves down at all, thank goodness she was a glamour model and not a dancer her timing is all over the place. I especially love the claps a second behind the rest of the cast and the beat 🤣🤣🤣. She’d be like Anne Widdecombe on Strictly 🤣🤣
I agree 😂 and she literally stops in the middle of the routine while everyone is dancing in sync to look at someone to see what she should be doing. It makes the routine look awful, so sorry for the actors who worked hard to bring this to the stage. So happy for skank, she look a right idiot 🤣😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I doubt anything ordered by anyone from Jeyda and Skank will reach them in five days. Then it’s Xmas. Maybe there will be sales in January for the tat.
Her lips are screwed. One of life’s delights are having a good old chew on your husbands lips. Filler must affect that sensation. Not to brag, but kissing was always a forte of mine when I was younger. I practiced. I wasn’t a snogger, I was a chewer. Richard Gere inspired me. Guys liked that. Well, back then they did, now it’s all weird choking and young women in their twenty’s who look forty with bizarrely shaped lips, Sharpie eyebrows, cheeks and chins, and someone else’s hair on their head. I will be glad to see this trend end. And it will end. Only takes some influencers like a Kardashian, or some pop starletto to say no to make up and filler.
It was a Kardashian that started the whole fiasco with BBL, lips etc. There's no way her & SB are intimate....noone can get near her with those rock hard mountains & those lips will be rock hard too so no squadginess kissing. I had my lip lifted last Jan as couldn't see my teeth & it still feels like the surgeon sewed on some other buggars nose to my face so her whole body must feel so....bloody uncomfortable

Reactions: 24
Found the showreel, as I thought this shows to me she has very little to do, the cast are clearly carrying her. You can tell Hope, Sleeping Beauty herself, is a really good stage actress, she looks and sounds the part, obviously can sing and dance brilliantly. Bippo will take up a lot of stage time I imagine, I really think they’ve just given her a few lines of dialogue, cackling basically, no real singing, the other women are taking that on, and no dancing, just shuffling at the end.

We did call it right, she has NO ability to do this role, she is as dreadful as I thought she would be, but I didn’t expect her part to be so small, and I didn’t expect few to care that she was so rubbish. If she is getting £60k for this, what a joke, Sleeping Beauty should be on that not Skank, total travesty. Oh well at least we know she’s 💩 despite fans saying otherwise.

What a farce 🤦🏽‍♀️ Gotta laugh, I think 🤔😁…..

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Seeing a lot of this…..

View attachment 2641101

Another dancing video I found below, this time a bit closer to the stage, so being all over the place, having no idea what you are meant to be doing, just shuffling around out of sync with the rest of the cast is amazing these days 🤦🏽‍♀️ It’s clear she’s quite tragic, despite all the comments saying she’s wonderful, but very few are bothered she’s really bad, in fact the worse she is the more they love her. People just don’t care, she’ll get through this Panto without any problem, the audience just ain’t fussed she’s rubbish 🤦🏽‍♀️

…..and she’s a dream….I give up, time to take a step back until this Panto is over I think, its’s doing my head-in, just constant fawning over her no matter how abysmal she is…..it’s so tiresome isn’t it 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2641094

Oh well, have to say at least the dancing videos are quite funny she is so bad 😁 but the fact is, she‘ll get away with it, they’ll probably employ her next year, hardly anyone cares she’s totally 💩

View attachment 2641102

Not only is she out of time and spinning wherever the duck she likes, she has no sense of rhythm and is stiff as a board

• Haha
Reactions: 30
He may well be questioned on why he didn't bring up safeguarding issues when they had 50/50 but.......if she has a huge coke and alcohol habit and has been hiding that all he could do is say he suspected it. Now she has FAILED a drug test that means she has purposefully lied to a judge for months about it, she will be in serious tit, possibly contempt of court. Courts see lying about drugs as putting the kids last. It is far beyond some unfounded allegations about their dad that police have dismissed. She is the one in danger of losing access.

So this fits with what our trusted posters have hinted at ( Willow and DC16) There is a court order to give Kieran back access and she is ignoring it.
So this being the case I'd be fascinated to know when and HOW this Court Order will be reinforced and those kids will finally be taken to safety after a whole bloody year with the skank. Its a bloody disgrace - all of it! :mad:

• Sad
Reactions: 33
Found the showreel, as I thought this shows to me she has very little to do, the cast are clearly carrying her. You can tell Hope, Sleeping Beauty herself, is a really good stage actress, she looks and sounds the part, obviously can sing and dance brilliantly. Bippo will take up a lot of stage time I imagine, I really think they’ve just given her a few lines of dialogue, cackling basically, no real singing, the other women are taking that on, and no dancing, just shuffling at the end.

We did call it right, she has NO ability to do this role, she is as dreadful as I thought she would be, but I didn’t expect her part to be so small, and I didn’t expect few to care that she was so rubbish. If she is getting £60k for this, what a joke, Sleeping Beauty should be on that not Skank, total travesty. Oh well at least we know she’s 💩 despite fans saying otherwise.

What a farce 🤦🏽‍♀️ Gotta laugh, I think 🤔😁…..
View attachment 2641588
There's old videos on YouTube of the pantos shone productions have done all look more rehearsed more cast more scenery and a lot more money spent (bippo seems the resident each year) think Edna has called in some favours and knows someone from her children in need to get skank this gig because its last chance saloon time for skank and the clan there's nobody interested and definitely nobody knocking down the door to offer skank work and this is a pr exercise to get skank work, it's been done on the cheap and proves what a shitshow it is because their already flogging cut price tickets 2 days after first curtain.😎🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Has anyone read the reviews of JYY recently, they are truly appalling 🤦🏽‍♀️ Both JYY and the TT Shop have hundreds of complaints on there. This wonderful amazing Katie Price is a total con artist as is Darth Jeyda and the TT shop. Bet not many people will be wearing their fab Friar Tuck dress to the Christmas party this year, it won’t have arrived 😁

Plus why does everything smell of fish, that’s a constant theme we hear about JYY, and no I don‘t believe it’s down to Skank wearing them 😁 I think the 5 star reviews are from Edna and Dim Lynne 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

View attachment 2641413

Just a few of hundreds of reviews that slate them…

View attachment 2641418View attachment 2641419View attachment 2641420View attachment 2641422View attachment 2641428
I love the fact one of these muppets says they only got half their order and were accused of lying about it and yet the thicko dipstick STILL went and bought some more crap from them!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Care in the Community has a lot to answer for.....................
---
We all know that SFP writes and posts for skanky on insta :unsure:
Whoopie-doo! :sleep: Its about as exciting as Edna's fashion sense and her fascination with Other People's Front Doors zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
sorry but that does not make sense if it is a good enough reason for Kieron to be stopped from seeing the kids because someone as made allegations(never any chargers stick) why is it not good enough that people have made allegations towards her care of the kids and even worse she actually puts it all out there on her media sites for everyone to see so why are the kids still in her care(i think it is more to do with the so called social worker she had in her pocket lying even murders get access to their kids(nothing that as been reported in the media is bad enough to keep the kids from their dad)
Because what she is doing doesn’t require a police investigation. The children are not at risk of physical harm. However, the allegations made against KH were so serious that police had to investigate. Not because of risk of harm to the children, but risk of harm to the wider public (especially the gun allegations).

Reactions: 15
Don't be disparaging! She's actually got her own front door now, before she only had the communal entrance door to the flats. This is massive step for someone obsessed with putting up pictures of front doors on Instagram :LOL:
---

I wonder if someone's prompting her with the moves? She seems to stare straight ahead even when the other performers turn to the side. Could she be looking towards the sound area or something?
She is watching and following everyone else and thats why she is a couple of seconds behind them

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can I just add too, in effect SHE stole those kid's from Kieran. He had custody & up until just before she went to Thailand, she only had SUPERVISED access to Jett & Bunny. If ANYONE has a right to Legal Aid representation it's Kieran. That F'ing dodgy/sacked Social Worker has A LOT to answer for. Obviously been guiding KFP all along the way.
What willow said

• Heart
Reactions: 18
If Kieran tried to pick Bunny up from school what would happen? Surely he's entitled as the father?
Depends if there is a court order in place giving custody (albeit I suspect temporarily) to KP. There must be something in place because otherwise I think he would have.
---
LEGAL AID ? You've got to be joking? She's earning more money apparently than most of us on here. Her heating bills are £1500 a month she says ! :mad: She's not like your 'regular' bankrupt. She's still spending like a lottery winner :mad::mad::mad::mad: I'm already Pissed off about the whole situation with kids, don't piss me off even more, saying she can get Legal Aid for any kid custody legals.
My understanding is the only help you can get is with court fees.

Reactions: 12
I’ve just read that she’s set for a return to I’m a Celeb all stars 🤷‍♀️
This woman is Teflon. I genuinely do not believe she will ever be held to account.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
How is any of this heartbreaking when she's admitting to teasing him? She says......''

"Whatever I buy him, I have to buy him the cheapest thing... because it'll disappear when he's back at college.

"He's like a little baby, but he's actually 21."''

So what parent in their right mind enjoys teasing a baby?

I detest parents who tease, it's really just passive-aggressive abuse. What is the point of it if it upsets him? People like her enjoy it, but we knew that already!
Is she accusing the Star College of stealing things ?

• Wow
Reactions: 18
There is a poster here getting quite a lot of abuse for commenting on family court realities , I don’t see it as offensive to read or hear the viewpoint because I can well believe it could be what KH is having to deal with after being in a family court case myself for over a year , it’s mind blowing what parents get away with doing before the law gets tough on them ! , as much as no one here wants to hear negative commentaries on what might be happening , and let’s hope it is not, I’m not sure it’s fair to respond with such outrage that someone has a view or opinion that isn’t liked so much , I don’t see anything about it supporting KP ? It does feel like newer people coming here get treated very suspicious and unkindly by some more regulars , this is an open and free thread and maybe be nice to be a bit more open to others and appreciating that they do not know all the history etc scaring people off is counterproductive isn’t it ?

• Heart
Reactions: 64
What a charming witch she is, teasing her disabled son! Yet people call her a 'great mother' for how she parents Harvey. Note too that when she talks about him being home for a week it's all about how exhausting and difficult it is for HER. She never once says anything like 'it's so nice to have him home because I miss him so much' like most parents who actually give a tit would!
---
W

Whatever happened she clearly hasn't been driving since then which is a win really. Before that we were getting the stupid pictures of her posing in various cars, getting a fake parking ticket etc, that's all stopped so clearly keeping her head down as far as cars and driving goes. I'll take that as a victory, it curtails her freedom immensely so that's huge in my book anyway.
Yes it's a win if she's kept off the roads for sure. Although she seems to get away with things ( no prison), each incident puts her under more scrutiny and a bit closer to prison.
---
So this being the case I'd be fascinated to know when and HOW this Court Order will be reinforced and those kids will finally be taken to safety after a whole bloody year with the skank. Its a bloody disgrace - all of it! :mad:
I think it's a case of waiting until she's threatened with prison and she will cave.
---
I don’t get it.
This MUST be my postmeno brain fog because I am bang up to date with following the threads.

I too love Soft Cell ( Chickenstewbles was a goth back in the day!), but what have the missing numbers got to do with barrel body KP???

Apologies in advance for being thick as mince tonight if the answer is staring me in the face😳
Oooooh I also love Soft Cell ......and I think I get it now 😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
It's a very amateur looking production too considering where it is. I've been in more professional looking ones than that! That dance routine is so basic and she can't even manage to get that right!
Yes, and I think that’s the reason the cast are licking her (stinky) arse. They are all definitely lower league or just fresh out of drama school so they may think she’s a “star”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Don't be disparaging! She's actually got her own front door now, before she only had the communal entrance door to the flats. This is massive step for someone obsessed with putting up pictures of front doors on Instagram :LOL:
---

I wonder if someone's prompting her with the moves? She seems to stare straight ahead even when the other performers turn to the side. Could she be looking towards the sound area or something?
When I did a show at local theatre there was a tv screen above the audience that we could see from the stage. It showed the musical director in the orchestra pit. You could see her head and shoulders and she could count you in to when song started or dance changed. Not exactly a prompt but helped with timings

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.