Katie Price #340 Her Beauty isn’t Sleeping, it’s comatose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Kieran tried to pick Bunny up from school what would happen? Surely he's entitled as the father?

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I am sure Fact finding hasn't happened yet and if Kieran has been awarded a contact and she is ignoring a court ordered then he can enforce the court order and ask penal notice, to be attached,which means police can take the kids and return.This hasn't happened though. Just to give you idea, two clients had FFH twice post phoned and haven't seen kids for 18 months. Family court system is so slow ..unfortunately this is why she is thriving and actually able to keep them. She is probably getting legal aid because she claims she is bankrupt and DA. If KP didn't turn up to family courts. They would make an order in her absence, small bearings are remote and not always in person.
LEGAL AID ? You've got to be joking? She's earning more money apparently than most of us on here. Her heating bills are £1500 a month she says ! :mad: She's not like your 'regular' bankrupt. She's still spending like a lottery winner :mad::mad::mad::mad: I'm already Pissed off about the whole situation with kids, don't piss me off even more, saying she can get Legal Aid for any kid custody legals.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 65
LEGAL AID ? You've got to be joking? She's earning more money apparently than most of us on here. Her heating bills are £1500 a month she says ! :mad: She's not like your 'regular' bankrupt. She's still spending like a lottery winner :mad::mad::mad::mad: I'm already Pissed off about the whole situation with kids, don't piss me off even more, saying she can get Legal Aid for any kid custody legals.
Also she said herself ‘she’s minted’.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Can I just add too, in effect SHE stole those kid's from Kieran. He had custody & up until just before she went to Thailand, she only had SUPERVISED access to Jett & Bunny. If ANYONE has a right to Legal Aid representation it's Kieran. That F'ing dodgy/sacked Social Worker has A LOT to answer for. Obviously been guiding KFP all along the way.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 77
I still don’t understand why the social worker thing wasn’t more of a story. Wasn’t there just one newspaper article about it, then that was it? It just went away? I only knew about it because of Tattle.

Reactions: 48
I still don’t understand why the social worker thing wasn’t more of a story. Wasn’t there just one newspaper article about it, then that was it? It just went away? I only knew about it because of Tattle.
I am wondering if there is a criminal investigation going on behind the scenes. We're heard that it has to have been something serious for her to be sacked.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I am sure Fact finding hasn't happened yet and if Kieran has been awarded a contact and she is ignoring a court ordered then he can enforce the court order and ask penal notice, to be attached,which means police can take the kids and return.This hasn't happened though. Just to give you idea, two clients had FFH twice post phoned and haven't seen kids for 18 months. Family court system is so slow ..unfortunately this is why she is thriving and actually able to keep them. She is probably getting legal aid because she claims she is bankrupt and DA. If KP didn't turn up to family courts. They would make an order in her absence, small bearings are remote and not always in person.
How are you sure? How would you know?

You’ve ignored what everyone has said. She took the kids and has refused to return them. Threw a whole load of false allegations of which NONE stood.

And getting legal aid, come off it. I’ve got a headache just reading that.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I wonder if it is because it involves the children and the family court. I also think this is the reason why the F4J was not widely reported.

Reactions: 20
Couldn’t upload the whole thing, but here’s a snippet of Price on Granada News yesterday. She’s looking mighty buxom!
View attachment 2641210
Was smirking throughout the whole report from Alder Hey.

All kids in Liverpool for Christmas. Let's see how she explains that when Princess and Junior are photographed having Christmas at Emily and Petes???

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
How are you sure? How would you know?

You’ve ignored what everyone has said. She took the kids and has refused to return them. Threw a whole load of false allegations of which NONE stood.

And getting legal aid, come off it. I’ve got a headache just reading that.
This is clearly a ` wind up ` merchant, best ignored, only here to rile up the thread, disrupt with ` delusional ` theories that make no bleeping sense, don't fall for it ..... Christmas has come early for some, with the sherry!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
This is clearly a ` wind up ` merchant, best ignored, only here to rile up the thread, disrupt with ` delusional ` theories that make no bleeping sense, don't fall for it ..... Christmas has come early for some, with the sherry!!
They're not back, are they?
1703077209243.png

---
“ Have yourselves a Frumpy Dumpy Christmassssss….”
How apt is this - saw it while looking up a 'flying monkey' picture:
1703077854854.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Family court proceedings are private proceedings, unless anything was ordered by family court,it has no relevance. Kieran can of course bring up safeguarding issues,but from my experience its very rarely they withdrew a contact. If there was an incident whilst kids were in her care and she was found to be under influence,that would be a different scenarios but she seems to get away with it as she gets high on her own. I am commenting here so people can understand how it works as it's not a straightforward and fast process and obviously Kieran allowed a contact before.If you allow a parent a contact and then claim safeguarding issues,he will be questioned why he didn't stop contact if this was a safeguarding issue. That's how courts view it..anyway they can't discuss the court order as they would be both in contempt,so we will.never fully find out tge outcomes.
He may well be questioned on why he didn't bring up safeguarding issues when they had 50/50 but.......if she has a huge coke and alcohol habit and has been hiding that all he could do is say he suspected it. Now she has FAILED a drug test that means she has purposefully lied to a judge for months about it, she will be in serious tit, possibly contempt of court. Courts see lying about drugs as putting the kids last. It is far beyond some unfounded allegations about their dad that police have dismissed. She is the one in danger of losing access.

So this fits with what our trusted posters have hinted at ( Willow and DC16) There is a court order to give Kieran back access and she is ignoring it.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Has anyone read the reviews of JYY recently, they are truly appalling 🤦🏽‍♀️ Both JYY and the TT Shop have hundreds of complaints on there. This wonderful amazing Katie Price is a total con artist as is Darth Jeyda and the TT shop. Bet not many people will be wearing their fab Friar Tuck dress to the Christmas party this year, it won’t have arrived 😁

Plus why does everything smell of fish, that’s a constant theme we hear about JYY, and no I don‘t believe it’s down to Skank wearing them 😁 I think the 5 star reviews are from Edna and Dim Lynne 🤦🏽‍♀️😁

9E3B22AE-D196-4909-800E-70F6AD468A73.jpeg

Just a few of hundreds of reviews that slate them…

D33B37C7-A07C-41B3-BAAB-D78B16494535.jpeg
A7786D7C-D54C-4039-B4F1-3702453C6193.jpeg
1B0FBA4E-D6A0-4C4F-8DC5-B78181722432.jpeg
7BE7C6F1-142F-4590-83DD-1129AF8AEC61.jpeg
4CA0A10F-16C2-497B-A681-D5334CD77925.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 51

I know a bit about the process thanks. This has all been discussed before and at length, so go back and read what posters on here in the know about Kieran have confirmed. She IS ignoring an order to let Kieran have access, so the logical conclusion is - fact-finding hearing has either been done, or not needed!

A penal notice for contempt is a process over months, it's rare and it's not Kieran's choice either, it's a judge's choice.
---
Probably because it involves children / family court and no official inquiry has been done yet. If an enquiry was done by Social work England / council, then the media would quote from that and legally it would cover their arses, they would be safer.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
He may well be questioned on why he didn't bring up safeguarding issues when they had 50/50 but.......if she has a huge coke and alcohol habit and has been hiding that all he could do is say he suspected it. Now she has FAILED a drug test that means she has purposefully lied to a judge for months about it, she will be in serious tit, possibly contempt of court. Courts see lying about drugs as putting the kids last. It is far beyond some unfounded allegations about their dad that police have dismissed. She is the one in danger of losing access.

So this fits with what our trusted posters have hinted at ( Willow and DC16) There is a court order to give Kieran back access and she is ignoring it.
I'm sure it will all come good for KH.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 75
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.