Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
So many fucking lies in one podcast! It's no wonder she likes being with JL, he clearly swallows everything she says hook line and sinker! So cooking on Christmas day, she seems to have forgotten that the last time she had all the kids for Christmas she fed them fucking PIZZA for dinner! As for the kidnap stories, as someone pointed out you kidnap people to get a ransom, who are they going to ask for that? AFP? SFP? If there really was a plot and the police came round under cover the last thing they would do would be let her stay in the house as well! Of course she loves doing podcasts, she talks about nothing but herself and nobody says anything to contradict her! Podcasts are a narcissists dream! And OCD? We've all seen how she flings stuff everywhere when doing the tiktok, if she had OCD at the very least she would hang the bloody stuff back up! I'm gobsmacked at the amount of lies and rubbish she spouts in one go!
---

Exactly! Look at Holly Willoughby, has given up all her jobs to stay home with her family, and that was because she had a REAL threat to her not an imaginary one like skanky!
It's amazing how many conditions she claims to have but she's never bothered to look up being a psychopath 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 43

DC16

VIP Member
Another trying to use KP tactics to evade justice. It didn’t work. If you don’t want the punishment, don’t do the crime.
10 minutes to curtain up, wonder if the arena is full of her fans? 🙄😂

• Haha
  • Heart

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Well home after a lovely day out, to a damp squib, and no chaos, I thought we’d get chaos today 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😁 Doesn’t seem there’s much out there about her at mo though. I’m glad F4J didn’t heckle, I think it would have been counterproductive and she would have weaponised it as being bullied and harassed, it wouldn‘t have helped KH in my opinion, plus I don’t think it would have been fair on the rest of the cast, they didn’t hire her.

Anyway, found this short clip, you can see she can’t dance and isn’t coordinated with the others, stomping around basically as I expected 😁 but I have a feeling she hasn’t been as bad we thought she would be….time will tell though, still waiting on a proper review 😈😁

• Haha
  • Sick

SewerGrapes

VIP Member
So is food! Millions of people can't resist eating completely shite and are dying of obesity because of it. It doesn't seem to matter how many warnings are put on upf etc; people still scarf entirely unknown crap down without understanding what the ingredients are designed to "provoke" in the taste buds or brain ! Doesn't mean it is good for you just cos it is more-ish. It's designed to be, by very well-paid "scientists". Tobacco is a plant. You have to try very hard to like it in its natural form. It does however have protective qualities once in the bloodstream, against toxins, including man-made ones. (Scientific search engines, [not Google,which isn't even good for shopping any longer] are your friend!)
Very well done 👏 to the Krusty who has given up cigs for years now!!
Many years ago I had hypnosis to give up and that worked for ten years BUT swapped it for another addiction - food. This swung between anorexia and bulimia, severe enough to put me in hospital as my stomach was so reactive to even sips of water. I then had Hypnotherapy sessions to quell my obsessions and it has worked (90%) I am now back smoking unfortunately but now now for definite that my addiction is carbohydrates! Because of this realisation I avoid carbs, and am doing well and losing weight on a low-carb 'Atkins-style' regime.

• Heart

BadJanet

VIP Member
She really doesn't have clue how to dress for any occasion.
When learning dance routines form fitting clothes are best to make sure moves correct. She just picks up random baggy JYY crap off the floor and wears that. Shoes need to be made for movement and be able to slide a little, but not slippy. She puts a pair of slip-on mattresses on her hooves. 🤷🏼‍♀️
Tbf her "dancing" will probably be just making sure she can walk to the correct spot, face the audience, say the occasional line and try to remember to react to others lines before walking to another spot and repeat.
When the songs start they'll turn off her mike so the cast and audience don't experience bleeding ears. She'll have minimum stage time, maybe just her and Bippo for couple of minutes with cream pie in face in front of curtain whilst scenery is changed to cover noise.
Then just come on for the curtain calls if she's still capable of standing upright 🙄
Have to say that cast photo speaks volumes, any other celebrity would be centre of that pic, they've sidelined her already and she's too thick to notice hahaha😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Lin60

Kieran is posting about his boys weekend with Apollo as Michelle is away. He says he is in Jett and Bunny's room and you can see Jett's gaming stuff and this on the wall:(
Aww let’s keep the faith that they are both back there real soon 🙏🙏

• Heart

Mich1969

Chatty Member
Well home after a lovely day out, to a damp squib, and no chaos, I thought we’d get chaos today 🤦🏽‍♀️ 😁 Doesn’t seem there’s much out there about her at mo though. I’m glad F4J didn’t heckle, I think it would have been counterproductive and she would have weaponised it as being bullied and harassed, it wouldn‘t have helped KH in my opinion, plus I don’t think it would have been fair on the rest of the cast, they didn’t hire her.

Anyway, found this short clip, you can see she can’t dance and isn’t coordinated with the others, stomping around basically as I expected 😁 but I have a feeling she hasn’t been as bad we thought she would be….time will tell though, still waiting on a proper review 😈😁

View attachment 2634527
She's completely out of sync. She had no co-ordination whatsoever

• Haha
  • Heart

Stan Butler

VIP Member
To get back on topic.....from all this skanky talk......
Just had homemade steak pies and double dip chips. 😘
IMG_20231210_233227_571~2.jpg

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 42

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
The Arena still haven’t posted anything about their ‘Star’ this morning, but have posted a good luck message to Sleeping Beauty herself, who seems a lovely woman. She is the person who should be on £60k, bet shes on a third of that, if not less. I do wish the best for Hope and she does have a good time, with Skank not ruining it for her, I honestly don’t think it’s right the producers threw Skank into this production with proper hard-working actresses, actors and performers.

08DB7DBE-1B0C-4740-BE00-A1982F6C67CF.jpeg

• Heart

InflateyKatey

VIP Member
Dammit, I've saved thousands of pounds and possibly my life, by replacing smoking with vaping, please tell me I look cool 😉🙄
Personally I think you're brilliant, funny, sometimes sarcastic, always passionate with what you write, not scared to say what you think, and brutally truthful when people need to be told what is what! Don't ever change ❤ Back on track, Skankerella is a lying, vindictive asshole, no morals or boundaries, Bunny will be hard to deal with going forward by anyone, that bracelet is indecent for Skank to let her buy it but also for her to wear it. Temu not much better for selling it😡

• Heart

MrsBsDayOff

VIP Member
On the podcast...I've been reading @DC16 summaries every week and am truly astounded that this has any regular listeners whatsosver.

It's composed of the most banal 'banter'. No humour, nothing witty. No interesting debates or thoughtful discussions that would engage the listener. Neither sister has any presenting skills whatsoever, no aptitude for podcasting. KP would blast your eardrums open if you listen to her for more than 2 seconds at a time. Sophie has no presence at all. The anecdotes are tedious as fuck and KP is making up tall tales.

The podcast doesn't cater for people who want an easy warm listening experience, it doesn't cater for people who want humour, nor does it cater for people who want something interesting to learn about and reflect on. So how on earth does this podcast have 'fans' or any listeners at all?

• Haha

SmillieKylie

VIP Member
Old picture unless he's at his Essex rental or Pricey Towers the picture is dark but the headboard is the same as his and skanks when they blagged freebie beds for some advertising. Who took the picture if your supposed to be asleep you sad fat filtered to fuck fame hungry cunt and posted it. 🤣
HaHa it does look familiar, is it really an old pic, are they plotting a fake illness 🤔😁

I’ve found a couple of people online who don’t look like they pull their punches, don’t talk BS, don‘t appear to be brain dead fans of hers, saying they are going tomorrow and will be posting an update of what’s she like…..oooh I do hope they don‘t disappoint, I so wanna see those reviews…..😈😁

• Haha
  • Heart

Ming55

VIP Member
What I don,t understand is how the red tops and media lose logical thought as soon as KFP name is mentioned. You only have to look at the evidence that she produces, drink driving, drug driving, restraint orders, the happiness of her exes now, the bankruptcy and her spend spend spend attitude,the disgusting way she lives in the mucky mansion. Even the Pope would struggle to say something kind about her. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry

Lollypops

VIP Member
I’ve found a couple of pictures of her smoking. I always thought she smoked and she smokes like a smoker not someone who dabbles now and then.
There was a picture a while ago including her fireplace at MM which was full of cigarette butts :sick:
---
A bit of light relief whilst waiting for F4J to post (saw these on X)

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Angelic37

VIP Member
I’m not saying Kieran doesn’t have a legal team, I’m saying Peter had the money to constantly use to shut her up & get the kids situation sorted quickly. And the information comes from people who have seen 1st hand, the kids behaviour in MM. Of course. KFP will be hell bent on discrediting Kieran at every opportunity. Plus I myself have seen 1st hand with J & P the way she tried to put Peter down. So I know full well what she will be doing to J & B to try & turn them against their daddy. The quicker Kieran can get those kids away from her, the better.
Money isn't why the kids' situation hasn't been sorted quickly. Her lack of engagement, refusal to adhere to Court Orders, and bent social worker is. She relinquished the children to Pete because she was on drugs, and wanted to party. She's not doing that with Kieran because the kids are the only thing she has left now her star has faded.

The information, as you say, comes from people who have been visitors to MM. So therefore are friends of the Price clan, who are therefore subject to skewed and biased information. It's not new information that she's putting Kieran down at every opportunity. She had him arrested for gun crime and said he's like Jimmy Savile. And we also already know that she is lying to them about him and trying to brainwash them. We've literally seen her do it to Jett on TikTok. But he still said he misses his daddy.

The Price Clan are not going to be telling visitors about any gains or succeses or progress that Kieran's made. They're going to spin fairytales and bullshit to their friends, and that's what is fed back to you.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Dollylovesshoes

VIP Member
She’s such a shit mother.
I honestly despair at the state of SS these days. No wonder cunts like KFP vote Tory (probably) so they can get away with all their criminality from over stretched, under funded, corrupt organisations.
Nahhh I don’t think she votes,she’s so fick,she’d put ‘ME’ on the voting ballot.

• Haha
  • Heart

Rita Chevrolet

VIP Member
I just wonder how we can see all this from the outside and yet the SS etc seemingly cannot - even AFTER Dim Lynne was exposed as being complicit in The Lies?

• Heart

DC16

VIP Member
IMG_0982.png

I won’t have a chance to listen to this tomorrow, as I am out!!! So you know it will all kick off! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart