Katie Price #334 False allegations, Lynne’s a disgrace. The kids have been failed and Katie’s off her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Home schooling itself isn’t the issue, when it’s done properly it’s a fantastic way for many children to access education. The problem is KFP doing home schooling, we all knew she was never going to actively do anything or get involved with her local home ed community. She’s too lazy, if it’s not for her then it doesn’t happen.
Besides which the thing is barely educated itself so how the hell can it teach nor guide a child with supposéd Special Needs through a basic education? :mad: We already know the anser of course. It does duck ALL with Jett aside from bung him money for online games etc to keep him shut-up and out of her syrup

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Besides which the thing is barely educated itself so how the hell can it teach nor guide a child with supposéd Special Needs through a basic education? :mad: We already know the anser of course. It does duck ALL with Jett aside from bung him money for online games etc to keep him shut-up and out of her syrup
Oh Rita you have a wonderful way with words, i always look forward to your posts 😘x

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Why on earth does she think anyone wants a signed photo of her?
Especially when so many people have her signature on rubber cheques.................................
---
She never broke into America when she was young and attractive, it sure as hell ain't going to happen now! Remember that Chelsea Handler interview where you could basically see Chelsea thinking 'why on earth am I interviewing this dimwit who has nothing interesting to say'? For those of you who've never seen it here it is
Besides which WHY would some fool US agent want to sign up skanky when she cannot even enter the country due to her drug history?
---
Not forgetting Wallis had his teeth done today 😂
That won't be cheap either - maybe they did a special rate for filing Wallis' teeth and giving hers a once-over at the same time??
Bet they didn't get paid either
---
Where are they going for dinner that requires them to have to stay in a hotel for the night. 😎
They do if the intention is getting pissed and doing some Egging.
---
Who goes out on a Monday night?!
Desperate Egg Hunters do (y) :LOL:
---
She's had a "tough week"... 😉
Yeah and its only just begun. This will be a downhill slide towards February now - WOO bleeping HOO!!!
---
Beauty awards on tonight, loads of influencers and z listers there. No invite for KFP I take it?
That'll be why its on-the-piss! To prove that she don't care! Woo hoo!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Regarding the story that Lyn social worker was sacked for taking a job as nanny for Kipper ... I reckon that just the excuse she & Kipper gave to cover up the MONEY Kipper was paying her for her 'help'

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Regarding the story that Lyn social worker was sacked for taking a job as nanny for Kipper ... I reckon that just the excuse she & Kipper gave to cover up the MONEY Kipper was paying her for her 'help'
🎯 - I hadn't thought of that before but you are spot on! There has to be something more to the story for the instant dismissal!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
I find it strange when new posters to a thread about KP slag off anyone but KP. What are your views on the Skank? Princess is fine.

Notice you call her Kate too. Interesting.
I'm just reading the comments, and you have said exactly what I was thinking

• Heart
Reactions: 16
🎯 - I hadn't thought of that before but you are spot on! There has to be something more to the story for the instant dismissal!
It was mentioned in the original Mail article, false allegations and something else I've forgotten now.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
It was mentioned in the original Mail article, false allegations and something else I've forgotten now.
What a complete mess this SW has made of her life now! She's been played big time by madam Skankipants.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Money ££££££££££££ I reckon Jomo.Got to be.Hope it’s defo investigated.
I am sure it will be investigated but I also hope they are fast tracking KH case as they have really let him down
I hoped his case would be sorted before KP starts panto

• Heart
Reactions: 30
There was nothing like that said in the Mail other than the SW had been sacked after becoming close to KP. I think F4J have said something along that line. Which presumably is what KH has told them?

Reactions: 13
She never broke into America when she was young and attractive, it sure as hell ain't going to happen now! Remember that Chelsea Handler interview where you could basically see Chelsea thinking 'why on earth am I interviewing this dimwit who has nothing interesting to say'? For those of you who've never seen it here it is
Chelsea totally took the piss out of her during this interview. KP was to thick to grasp it though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Wonder if H will be wheeled out to do his performing Seal act today? I’m not dissing H, this is totally his incubator’s doing 😡

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.