Katie Price #334 False allegations, Lynne’s a disgrace. The kids have been failed and Katie’s off her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting remark about OK magazine. She used to work with them a lot but now "they don't want to know."
Aw Katie, that must suck, as they seemingly DO want to work with Princess, thanks to Peter and CAN.
I wonder what happened there? She is right, the only magazine that seemed interested in interviews was OK, maybe they have a new editor now and it's someone who's not a fan of hers? Putting her daughter on the cover solo is a HUGE FU to her I think! She will be steaming! I wonder if she'll moan about them not asking about her, same as she did with Juniors interview on Loose Women? Face it skanky, you're yesterday's news now!

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I wonder what happened there? She is right, the only magazine that seemed interested in interviews was OK, maybe they have a new editor now and it's someone who's not a fan of hers? Putting her daughter on the cover solo is a HUGE FU to her I think! She will be steaming! I wonder if she'll moan about them not asking about her, same as she did with Juniors interview on Loose Women? Face it skanky, you're yesterday's news now!
they are telling her shes too old, they picked Prinny because shes current/ upcoming,young, pretty, has a famous,succesful father, an "on trend" brother and they can still use skankys name as " Princess is also daughter of Katie price, ex glamour model aged 55 " :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
Just seen Pete (ya bleep) Instagram story. How beautiful and natural does Prinny look? Obviously nothing to do with KFP. Hopefully seeing this vs plaster classes Prinny will make the right choice.
Did you see Pete’s post was liked by Kieran Doesn’t mean anything, just saying

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Well I have just had a surprise! I felt a surge, nay a tsunami of sympathy for the Skank. She has finally lost Ron’s support. I couldn’t believe it at first, but I read then reread his comments. Ron the Mind has finally turned, there really is hope for every Skank fan out there. The tide is truly turning Krusties.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 72
Well I have just had a surprise! I felt a surge, nay a tsunami of sympathy for the Skank. She has finally lost Ron’s support. I couldn’t believe it at first, but I read then reread his comments. Ron the Mind has finally turned, there really is hope for every Skank fan out there. The tide is truly turning Krusties.
Well bugger me old boots backwards, next thing BunnyCuddles and the lads from the Rugby Club will be leading a march of protest "Free The Horsham Two" past MM for B & J release!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Beauty awards on tonight, loads of influencers and z listers there. No invite for KFP I take it?
Maybe she will pose with a pointy toe by the bins round the back
---
Well, we have said the TikTok lives will finish her off ... if mega fan Ron is horrified by what he has seen that says an awful lot ...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Latest
Are they indicating the positioning of Bunty in front of the camera because otherwise nobody would realised SHE'S ONLY NINE due to all the slap on her face?
---
I find it strange when new posters to a thread about KP slag off anyone but KP. What are your views on the Skank? Princess is fine.

Notice you call her Kate too. Interesting.
In future when they pop up with questions let's just send 'em to the wiki where they'll find all the answers they'll ever need - and some! :)
---
Strikes me that if the journos wrote their copy based on some of the facts mentioned here, and in the comments beneath every story that hits the media, they'd get a helluva lot more clicks and interaction from the readers they so desperately want for their advertisers. Just sayin'....
We are fully aware the journos lurk here to find their "stories'. The pity is that they only take the pathetic ones normally and leave out things that would crucify this witch once and for all,, however things may be on the change now we have The Sun & The Mail chipping away at the thing :)
---
I have a confession. I have the same bag 🫣 Although mine's either knock off or fake, from that site someone recommended a couple of years back on here.

Anyway, yeah, I need a new bag.
Just chuck coke on it and someone will give you another one - the technique works for the skank ;)
---
Yep, bleep bleep extraordinaire has conveniently damaged her Nokia, so that she thinks she won't get caught being the bleep witch bleep that she is...
So I guess she thinks that if the phone is browkern (like her feyt) then the Plods or dem Ferensik geezers can't find out who has been ringing her or her ringing them, and thats aside from texts from Potential Noo Eggs? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh dear! For someone who says they have such a great fascination with Crime & Murderers she has clearly never watched any of the CSI shows or the documentaries on the subject - FGS even Inspector Barnaby has a forensic team to do that in Midsomer!!!!
---
Bet she is seething over having no involvement in this ! Proud dad moment !!
If skank had been there she would have shoved her ugly self in front of P because as you know "Isss awwwwwllllll abaaaaaht MEEEEEEEE innit!"
---
Trying more deflection with yet more wonderful photos from Mykonos...

View attachment 2596047

Just completely GROTESQUE! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Yes but at least make it a big WINE glass not a bleeping tumbler that you get in a cheap hotel bathroom!
but cheap hotel/budget rooms do not usually come with wine glasses(lucky to have any glasses usually just have to drink from the bottle or the plastic cups from the bathroom)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.