Katie Price #334 False allegations, Lynne’s a disgrace. The kids have been failed and Katie’s off her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks!! I did panic for a few minutes 😂
Hopefully in this thread we see some good news for KH and the kids 🤞

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Kieran had posted some cryptic posts on Insta last week, and Dc16 had said some tea was brewing. Loads of us were trying to guess who the 'friend' was that Kieran was referring to and how they had been helping KP. ....So it turned out to be a social worker, as revealed by the Daily Mail!

Screen Shot 2023-11-20 at 17.00.29.png
Screen Shot 2023-11-23 at 09.30.13.png

''
Katie Price's social worker has been sacked for getting 'too close' to her following concerns that she her professional boundary had become blurred, MailOnline can reveal.

It is understood that Lynne Rickwood was even considering taking a job as nanny to Katie's youngest children, underlining the warm relationship that developed between the two women.

Social services bosses are believed to have raised concerns that this could be considered 'unprofessional' because social workers are supposed to maintain a healthy distance from their clients and not become embroiled in their personal lives.

Ms Rickwood, 45, from Brighton, was employed by West Sussex County Council's family safeguarding team.

A source told MailOnline: 'Lynne's employment with West Sussex County Council was terminated last Thursday.

''

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Congratulations to @TwistedUndies on the winning thread title

View attachment 2591858
Katie’s SW has been sacked
Thank you @MuddledWater I have a bit of time before I’m on the train, I will try to inject a bit of humour into the recap of the grimness of the last thread

Here we go, it’s quite long today 🤦🏽‍♀️

Thread kicked off with SadBoy posting a photo of an unknown young lad in a gym with one of his cryptic posts. It was thought SB may have run away again, but he will return as it is destiny to do so, the young lad in the IG photo won’t though, as he doesn’t exist.

49B740C7-FB4E-4CC7-B3CE-FC7A9AEE43FF.png

We laughed again at blue power ranger and friar tuck, both now legendary Skanky outfits

061072B4-56D7-4A70-94C7-55FD2122E5C4.jpeg

Thursday morning a podcast was released, DC got bored, highlights being Skank’s washing machine was fixed and Edna has received a copy of the script for the panto last week, but Skank said she hasn't got her copy (apparently it was posted to her) Appears the post box bandits have stolen it. In the latest ratings it’s not even saying OUT of the Top 250 now, it’s something like 23rd in the Outer Mongolia hard-listen section, I think my conversations on the bus may have more listeners.

Claims were made that Skank was filming her plasterclasses for C4, she wasn’t it’s just that c*nt Ross and his dreadful production company. He’s another enabler who can f* ck right off.

0CB645A7-2F70-4E69-AB44-397D4A5660BE.jpeg

Late Thursday night she was back in the cupboard in North London, selling tat. She is working her ass off doing this, we don’t really know why. Got rattled about questions regarding why she wasn’t at home with the kids, bad-mouthed Pete Ya bleep a lot, and was flying high as a kite, really manic at times. Her lips are really weird now, but she thinks they are normal. She carried on selling until nearly midnight,

026F9415-1477-47CB-87BC-7D6216FD4F3A.jpeg

Friday morning she was selling again, she was very tired from last night and on a massive comedown, had no idea what she was selling, chaotic as usual. Highlights included kissing a box 5 times to get the excess blusher off her lips that she had just applied, and people in the comments telling her how tech stuff worked, as she had no idea. B was off school with a cold, we found out later this was a lie.
E4403474-D7BB-4068-B323-1EC5ECB4F489.jpeg

Oooh la la we now come to late Friday afternoon, and the social worker story exploded.

5FBC46C3-7DC0-4A0A-9D8E-582CB1DDD199.jpeg

Much discussion ensued, even though we had a feeling someone had been helping her and it was this SW, it was still a shock for most of us reading the details. A horrific line to cross by this woman, a professional woman whose job was to be unbiased and protect the children, yet chose to be swayed by Skank’s ‘celebrity’ status and protected her instead and worse still, now appears to be working for her as a babysitter, so will still be able to inform Skank how to play the system with her knowledge. So bloody wrong, a criminal thing to do in my eyes, and how on earth can she have given up a well paid career with sick pay, holiday pay and pension to do this, with her reputation as a professional completely destroyed. Where this goes next, who knows, but it must help KH, SS now have to arrange someone to sort this mess out quickly, this woman has destroyed confidence in their neutrality in this case, it’s in the public arena now, KH has the right to raise a serious grievance case against SS now. Skank cannot be untouchable when it comes to the safeguarding and welfare of her children, it’s shocking this still drags on, Skank is bloody dangerous in my eyes.

Sadly as has been stared by others knowledgeable of the system, I do think whatever happens, Skank will still have access to them, maybe even 50/50, she will still continue to cause damage. Sorry to be so bleak but I just don’t see her being fully stopped from her malign behaviour influencing them, we have to accept this will probably happen. At least taking away her full access is something, it will hurt her public image that she is no longer the only parent who has them in her care, she cares about her image above all other things, including her children, and KH can maybe bring some stability back into their lives, but sadly I fear those kids are in big trouble going forward unless her access is limited to a few supervised hours a week. She is influencing both her children very negatively in the short and long term now 😔

We now wait to see what the fallout will be from this SW case.

She then returned to the cupboard in North London with B who clearly didn’t have a cold, so was just taken out of school by Skank. Helena summed up where Skank is at now perfectly….

ADB261C6-F417-490D-AB24-5AD2F9394A6D.jpeg

Skank was high as a kite again and got really aggressive with anyone asking her questions about the kids. Sadly B featured heavily on the Live, now acting very precociously, selling tat on screen until nearly 10pm, despite numerous of us reporting this, TT failed to shut it down. This child is being abused and manipulated now, plus placed in a position to be groomed online, still no one does anything, both children should not be under her feckless and dangerous care. My heart breaks for KH watching-on, it’s obscene that this is happening in plain sight, one just has to hope it ends soon, but will it 😔

Despite all the grimness there was laughter as many posters on the Live (must be from here 😁) kept asking her about Friar Tuck 😁

0007F741-33A7-4E9C-944D-924E8A4ED416.jpeg

Skank and B both revealed SB had left for the 100th time, Skank saying she needs a man to get her pregnant (also helps if you are not going through the menopause, I believe it’s starting for her ) and B saying Skank was single. We expect him back today for her the Ireland trip, the thing with no shame or self respect always returns.

There are also numerous people being employed by this bankrupt now…..Jess, Mrs Danvers, this horrendous Lynne, and probably others, WTF, how is she affording this 🤷🏽‍♀️

We still haven’t seen the new music released, our ears remain thankful, though she promised last night the 2024 calendar was on it’s way, our eyes are feeling the fear.

She’s still not a paramedic.

Does her bum look big in Friar Tuck, courtesy of @Pom Bear

FCBEF978-0952-4236-A3CA-CCAEDC3FAD0E.jpeg

She continues to go bald….
B40D1074-5C99-4A52-8B0E-B96F0FB5094E.png

So she now goes to Ireland today, I leave you with this, it freaked me out, it freaked you lot out, it is sooooo freaky, but it’s totally him and he’ll be back, the sad sack of tit that he is🤦🏽‍♀️😱

2FFD1A15-8230-44DC-8D70-84708B6DA373.gif

On to Ireland, where this woman will not be appearing, but Skank will be 🤦🏽‍♀️

A041475E-DE03-45C8-9531-690C3EB3BBFF.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Thank you @MuddledWater I have a bit of time before I’m on the train, I will try to inject a bit of humour into the recap of the grimness of the last thread

Thread kicked off with SadBoy posting a photo of an unknown young lad in a gym with one of his cryptic posts. It was thought SB may have run away again, but he will return as it is destiny to do so, the young lad in the IG photo won’t though, as he doesn’t exist.

View attachment 2591877

We laughed again at blue power ranger and friar tuck, both now legendary Skanky outfits

View attachment 2591878

Thursday morning a podcast was released, DC got bored, highlights being Skank’s washing machine was fixed and Edna has received a copy of the script for the panto last week, but Skank said she hasn't got her copy (apparently it was posted to her) Appears the post box bandits have stolen it. In the latest ratings it’s not even saying OUT of the Top 250 now, it’s something like 23rd in the Outer Mongolia hard-listen section, I think my conversations on the bus may have more listeners.

Claims were made that Skank was filming her plasterclasses for C4, she wasn’t it’s just that c*nt Ross and his dreadful production company. He’s another enabler who can f* ck right off.

View attachment 2591882

Late Thursday night she was back in the cupboard in North London, selling tat. She is working her ass off doing this, we don’t really know why. Got rattled about questions regarding why she wasn’t at home with the kids, bad-mouthed Pete Ya bleep a lot, and was flying high as a kite, really manic at times. Her lips are really weird now, but she thinks they are normal. She carried on selling until nearly midnight,

View attachment 2591885

Friday morning she was selling again, she was very tired from last night and on a massive comedown, had no idea what she was selling, chaotic as usual. Highlights included kissing a box 5 times to get the excess blusher off her lips that she had just applied, and people in the comments telling her how tech stuff worked, as she had no idea. B was off school with a cold, we found out later this was a lie.
View attachment 2591886

Oooh la la we now come to late Friday afternoon, and the social worker story exploded.

View attachment 2591887

Much discussion ensued, even though we had a feeling someone had been helping her and it was this SW, it was still a shock for most of us reading the details. A horrific line to cross by this woman, a professional woman whose job was to be unbiased and protect the children, yet chose to be swayed by Skank’s ‘celebrity’ status and protected her instead and worse still, now appears to be working for her as a babysitter, so will still be able to inform Skank how to play the system with her knowledge. So bloody wrong, a criminal thing to do in my eyes, and how on earth can she have given up a well paid career with sick pay, holiday pay and pension to do this, with her reputation as a professional completely destroyed. Where this goes next, who knows, but it must help KH, SS now have to arrange someone to sort this mess out quickly, this woman has destroyed confidence in their neutrality in this case, it’s in the public arena now, KH has the right to raise a serious grievance case against SS now. Skank cannot be untouchable when it comes to the safeguarding and welfare of her children, it’s shocking this still drags on, Skank is bloody dangerous in my eyes.

Sadly as has been stared by others knowledgeable of the system, I do think whatever happens, Skank will still have access to them, maybe even 50/50, she will still continue to cause damage. Sorry to be so bleak but I just don’t see her being fully stopped from her malign behaviour influencing them, we have to accept this will probably happen. At least taking away her full access is something, it will hurt her public image that she is no longer the only parent who has them in her care, she cares about her image above all other things, including her children, and KH can maybe bring some stability back into their lives, but sadly I fear those kids are in big trouble going forward unless her access is limited to a few supervised hours a week. She is influencing both her children very negatively in the short and long term now 😔

She then returned to the cupboard in North London with B who clearly didn’t have a cold, so was just taken out of school by Skank. Helena summed her where Skank is at now perfectly….

View attachment 2591888

Skank was high as a kite again and got really aggressive with anyone asking her questions about the kids. Sadly B featured heavily on the Live, now acting very precociously, selling tat on screen until nearly 10pm, despite numerous of us reporting this, TT failed to shut it down. This child is being abused and manipulated now, plus placed in a position to be groomed online, still no one does anything, both children should not be under her feckless and dangerous care. My heart breaks for KH watching-on, it’s obscene that this is happening in plain sight, one just has to hope it ends soon, but will it 😔

Despite all the grimness there was laughter as many posters on the Live (must be from here 😁) kept asking her about Friar Tuck 😁

View attachment 2591890

Skank and B both revealed SB had left for the 100th time, Skank saying she needs a man to get her pregnant (also helps if you are not going through the menopause, I believe it’s starting for her ) and B saying Skank was single. We expect him back today for her the Ireland trip, the thing with no shame or self respect always returns.

There are also now numerous people being employed by this bankrupt now…..Jess, Mrs Danvers, this horrendous Lynne, and probably others, WTF, how is she affording this 🤷🏽‍♀️

We still haven’t seen the new music released, our ears remain thankful, though she promised last night the 2024 calendar was on it’s way, our eyes are feeling the fear.

View attachment 2591894

View attachment 2591895

So she now goes to Ireland today, I leave you with this, it freaked me out, it freaked you lot out, it is sooooo freaky, but it’s totally him and he’ll be back, the sad sack of tit that he is🤦🏽‍♀️😱

View attachment 2591897

Onto Ireland, where this woman will not be appearing, but Skank will be 🤦🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2591900
Brilliant from the recap queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 57
Great recap as usual Kyliie. Super thread title too. Back on track now...... KP 's ability to gaslight adults is well known. Just think how easy it is to gaslight her children. I dread to think what she's told them. Poor kids. Abusing witch she is 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

View attachment 2591877

View attachment 2591878

View attachment 2591882

View attachment 2591885

View attachment 2591886

View attachment 2591887

She then returned to the cupboard in North London with B who clearly didn’t have a cold, so was just taken out of school by Skank. Helena summed her where Skank is at now perfectly….

View attachment 2591888

View attachment 2591890

There are also now numerous people being employed by this bankrupt now…..Jess, Mrs Danvers, this horrendous Lynne, and probably others, WTF, how is she affording this 🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2591894

View attachment 2591895

View attachment 2591897

View attachment 2591900
Haha great recap but the gif of Sinkboy is hilarious 😂
Genius 👏🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Great re cap kylie,👏👏
I have no words in respect of the SW 🤬but I hope KH gets it back in court asap to get it all looked at again. As for all skanks family enabling this shite show shame on you all, and SB he knew what was going on he is as bad. 🤞it is all sorted sooner rather than later and her Christmas may not be with her world (aka the kids) hope she is on her own and J&B are back where they should be in a warm loving home.

• Heart
Reactions: 44

View attachment 2591877

View attachment 2591878

View attachment 2591882

View attachment 2591885

View attachment 2591886

View attachment 2591887

She then returned to the cupboard in North London with B who clearly didn’t have a cold, so was just taken out of school by Skank. Helena summed up where Skank is at now perfectly….

View attachment 2591888

View attachment 2591890

There are also numerous people being employed by this bankrupt now…..Jess, Mrs Danvers, this horrendous Lynne, and probably others, WTF, how is she affording this 🤷🏽‍♀️

View attachment 2591894

View attachment 2591895

View attachment 2591897

View attachment 2591900
Afternoon all 🥰Hope everyone is enjoying their very cold weekend. Will refrain from commenting on the whole SW thing as frankly I have no words , but will take this time to Inform everyone their is an expression here in NI “ she looks like she’s been hit with a Lurgan spade “. Looks to me likes it’s already happened but we can hope for round 2 …

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Yaaaay well done! I would have cocked it up bigtime! :p:ROFLMAO:
I did 🤣🤣🤣🤣 thank god for the mods who sorted it out
---
Kieran had posted some cryptic posts on Insta last week, and Dc16 had said some tea was brewing. Loads of us were trying to guess who the 'friend' was that Kieran was referring to and how they had been helping KP. ....So it turned out to be a social worker, as revealed by the Daily Mail!

View attachment 2591879 View attachment 2591881

''
Katie Price's social worker has been sacked for getting 'too close' to her following concerns that she her professional boundary had become blurred, MailOnline can reveal.

It is understood that Lynne Rickwood was even considering taking a job as nanny to Katie's youngest children, underlining the warm relationship that developed between the two women.

Social services bosses are believed to have raised concerns that this could be considered 'unprofessional' because social workers are supposed to maintain a healthy distance from their clients and not become embroiled in their personal lives.

Ms Rickwood, 45, from Brighton, was employed by West Sussex County Council's family safeguarding team.

A source told MailOnline: 'Lynne's employment with West Sussex County Council was terminated last Thursday.

''
Actually funny they are the same age and both from Brighton. Did they prev know each other!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Have we seen Rita lately? As she was always in view but don’t remember anybody saying she was on TT

Reactions: 23
Slightly off topic but anyone else having problems with the site constantly refreshing then breaking? It’s as erratic as KFP’s sniffing!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Omg just saw someone wearing that awful all in white thing even the other half said what a state

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Congratulations to @TwistedUndies on the winning thread title

View attachment 2591858
Katie’s SW has been sacked, we are all hopefully that this will be a positive to KH and that the kids are removed from her care urgently.

Thank you ❤ Hopefully we will hear some positive news soon regarding the kids after this SS shitshow 😔. Until then I am hoping for some more fabulous Skanky Tiktok fashions and chaotic public appearances to keep us all entertained. Friar Muck dress at the ready for when we get to party to Kool and the gang 😉🎉🥂
---
Slightly off topic but anyone else having problems with the site constantly refreshing then breaking? It’s as erratic as KFP’s sniffing!
Yes me too. Wasn’t sure if it was because I need some sort of ad blocker or because my internet speed is cack 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
***wee and oily rag warning Dolly***
Just watched B latest YouTube. So sad. Bedtime was a lovely time with my 2, bath, hair brushing, warm milk, bed time story or 2, hugs and kisses then tucking them in warm and safe. B is alone in her room "cleansing" her face and hair with her mums freebies while the Skank and other adults are caterwauling downstairs😨 Bet skank doesn’t even kiss her goodnight, she only does it on her own SM.😠
B only has one working light in her room now😨 It is clear she is influenced by the way her mum speaks about stories and bullying. It is not her fault her only role model now is such a dreadful thing, I won't say human as Skank has no humanity left in her.
Please let this SWs abject failure to do even the most basic part of her job be the catalyst that speeds up the courts and finally gets the kids back to their dad ASAP 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.