Katie Price #334 False allegations, Lynne’s a disgrace. The kids have been failed and Katie’s off her face

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not invited to the beauty awards but i bet the trio of trollops will gatecrash or have blagged an invite to one of the afterparties at some club, were skank will make sure she's center of attention with Chloe and Jeyda. 😉

• Sick
Reactions: 29
Maybe, but, SS and KH legal team are onto her
which ever social worker replaces the one that was sacked i think will be extra careful to not believe everything she tells them as they will not want to end up sacked as well

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Sorry not been on for a while, got to upset about what she was doing to Kieran and kids as it brought back bad memories. When I worked with Social workers most were hard working under staffed and under pressure but they did their due diligence, it was only when the more “woke ones” came in, if there was the slightest mention of abuse against the father they immediately circled the wagon around the poor “victim” the ,mother. It became areal long drawn out process to deal with the real victims, the children. In respect o of this despicable social worker . I was high up in the NHS and sacked 5 people or more. They accused me of bullying and discrimination, but I kept written evidence and followed the procedure So they had nothing. This is what the WSSS should do evidence and procedure so Skanky has nothing to make an issue about. As for the SW working for Skank unless they take her to court and try to get some kind of restrictive order there is very little they can do as she is now a private citizen.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
KP doesn't have the grace or humility to go and live in a 'normal house' and sacrifice designer labels, flash cars etc.
Without her status symbols she's nothing, she knows she's nothing, absolutely nothing. She'll fight tooth and nail, as we've seen, to keep B and J as she believes that they are the key to her keeping the MM safe from repossession, she wants to cling onto her reputation with the brain dead of being a wonderful muvva, and she wants to be able to keep on squawking and bragging.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Sorry not been on for a while, got to upset about what she was doing to Kieran and kids as it brought back bad memories. When I worked with Social workers most were hard working under staffed and under pressure but they did their due diligence, it was only when the more “woke ones” came in, if there was the slightest mention of abuse against the father they immediately circled the wagon around the poor “victim” the ,mother. It became areal long drawn out process to deal with the real victims, the children. In respect o of this despicable social worker . I was high up in the NHS and sacked 5 people or more. They accused me of bullying and discrimination, but I kept written evidence and followed the procedure So they had nothing. This is what the WSSS should do evidence and procedure so Skanky has nothing to make an issue about. As for the SW working for Skank unless they take her to court and try to get some kind of restrictive order there is very little they can do as she is now a private citizen.
Would it then be, that the only way to ensure any child in this scenario was not influenced by SW or mother, that they should temporarily be removed from parent whilst new reports etc be done? That seems the only option in this kind of case?

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Who goes out on a Monday night?!
Revolting middle-aged men who tell their wives they've got a business meeting in Birmingham, got to stay over, back on Tuesday. They get to shag the dismal dregs of their boyhood fantasy, but keep their eyes closed because she's such a disappointment without the filters.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Zooming in on that salon pic you can see the fake plastic nipple clearly reflecting the camera flash 🤣 🤣 🤣

View attachment 2595743
And like she has said herself, her areolea are much smaller these days. Smaller as in none existent. Not surprising really. As she doesn't follow any instructions and has been pictured sunbathing and in the pool the day after surgery. The last time she was pictured topless she had tiny areolea in comparison to her bust size
No way are they real nipples. And I was one of the none believers before.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Of all the places to go. They've gone to Sheesh. How predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
"Does my bum look big in this? Part 2 😄😄😄😄💖🥰😘 xxx...

View attachment 2596685
i thought that jumper said "OVO" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: !
---
Now I know why Kipper stopped going to Turkey.

Click link at your own risk, have a bucket on standby. 🤮
these people are morons, after parting with a sizable chunk of cash, having their body carved up badly, nearly dying in the process ,they amass another lump of cash and seek out another surgeon ,to try to put it all right !
---
Of all the places to go. They've gone to Sheesh. How predictable.
to hand over her weekend takings or to show SB what hes missing or because its the only place she can grift a free meal and free drinks ?
---
Isn’t that Ferry woman a Porta Pottie?
if she can snog skanky without throwing up, she can do anything ;) :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.