Katie Price #333 Christmas is coming, Skanky's getting fat, now she's on tiktok selling loads of old tat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf when she says the BBL 4 weeks ago she's on about when Ellie injected fillers and she screeched her head off. It's not technically a BBL but that's what Ellie calls it. But you're absolutely right, she's putting her health at risk and potentially her life with each procedure.

AFP, or anyone, can't have someone sectioned for making bad life decisions. If that was the case I'd have barely seen the light of day in my teens, 20s and 30s. 🤣
Me too. Especially the years when I took drugs

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I know we can see the harm being done, but there must have been some level of checking done for her to get sacked & if they thought the kids were in real danger something would be done immediately, wouldn't it? Last thing the council would want is further repercussions after this, so they must be classed as being ok. I have no idea why or how, but I can't see it any other way unfortunately. ☹
I have a document that CSC use to assess level of harm. I’ll post it in the next thread.

Reactions: 19
If anyone starts the new thread, I can try to recap the horrors of this thread, though I’m on a train in an hour, Wi-Fi permitting and daughter allowing I can still knock one up 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 33
New thread suggestion;
Lynne’s in the bin trying to help Skanky win.

Reactions: 21
This has aged well !

She said: ‘I think social services are disgusting and you read a lot of stuff about social services missing out on things. The system is just wrong’

Price went on to say the show would be based on how her and other people have found navigating social services, adding: ‘I’ve had my eyes opened to a lot.’
Yep I posted that yesterday, she hated them until she mysteriously got them onside, now we know how!

Reactions: 33
Is this story the reason bunny was kept off school on Friday? Because KFP knew it was going to break??

I don't expect any of Lynne's managers will be enjoying their weekends.... Busy preparing statements and reviewing the entire case.

At least having a Social Worker shows that the kids were still on a CIN or CP, not that it's done them much good at this point.

Reactions: 34
This makes me uneasy all the posting and slagging SW off , these people still have the final say on KH getting the kids back. Think all that posting would be best done when he regains custody not before. Does this also mean they have to go back to the start with new investigations so realistically your looking at another year 😔 Those kids have been let down far to much already.
True enough but we've had grave suspicions about the skank having a mole inside the SS for a very long time (we thought it was her mate Rosie) and now the DM have unveiled The Real Culprit we find its the person who was handling this case from the outset, finding out its the one who has been directing the skank in all its done to deprive those children of their FATHER and a safe Home environment.

People are bound to be pissed-off how this lot has emerged when we now discover with horror find out that the very people who are supposed to be monitoring J & B to ensure their safety with that crackpot, to get J back to school and both of them back with their Father for good and all the rest of it, yet now it seems all the while everyone was under the impression things were ongoing this fool has been aiding and abetting the skank to destroy their childhoods as a means of Getting At The Ex. Skank has done a right number on this stupid stupid woman hasn't she?

So what next then? There is NO WAY this woman should EVER be allowed near Social Work again after this debaclé which means she has effectively destroyed her own career by allowing the skank to "befriend" her as she has done. When she's outlived her Usefullness to the skank she will be discarded like all those that have gone before and I for one have NO SYMPATHY WHATSOEVER for the dozy mare🤬
---
KFP will spin this into another story where she is the innocent victim, and make allegations Lynne manipulated her and she merely went along with what Lynne said to do whilst she was scared she’d lose J & B. She’ll cite her mental health, ADHD, how she can’t trust anyone etc etc
Undoubtedly. 🤬
However she has given Kieron, his lawyers, F4J, the media and US loads of ammunition to use on her so BRING IT ON SKANKY!!
We are all waiting :)

• Heart
Reactions: 51
The social worker being dismissed is just the tip of the iceberg for Sussex social services. They had to be seen to take action as they are now probably going to need to prepare for possible legal action from KH, negative publicity and some kind of inspection by regulating authorities into their services. This may even lead to an enquiry which should be public.

This definitely explains why the children have been left with a parent who's public behaviour on SM is increasingly erratic and worrying. This added to Bunny's appearance and online behaviour lately is a big red flag too. The children urgently need protecting from this chaotic, damaging situation!
Now we know why AFP & Mr PP were approached in looking after J & B, and not Wendy or anyone connected with Kieran. The whole situation stinks & I really really hope Kieran will get justice for this utter shambles. 2 small kids lives have been ruined over this. I never thought it could get any worse, yet it has. Poor Kieran. SS should remove the kids immediately.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 75
True enough but we've had grave suspicions about the skank having a mole inside the SS for a very long time (we thought it was her mate Rosie) and now the DM have unveiled The Real Culprit we find its the person who was handling this case from the outset, finding out its the one who has been directing the skank in all its done to deprive those children of their FATHER and a safe Home environment.

People are bound to be pissed-off how this lot has emerged when we now discover with horror find out that the very people who are supposed to be monitoring J & B to ensure their safety with that crackpot, to get J back to school and both of them back with their Father for good and all the rest of it, yet now it seems all the while everyone was under the impression things were ongoing this fool has been aiding and abetting the skank to destroy their childhoods as a means of Getting At The Ex. Skank has done a right number on this stupid stupid woman hasn't she?

So what next then? There is NO WAY this woman should EVER be allowed near Social Work again after this debaclé which means she has effectively destroyed her own career by allowing the skank to "befriend" her as she has done. When she's outlived her Usefullness to the skank she will be discarded like all those that have gone before and I for one have NO SYMPATHY WHATSOEVER for the dozy mare🤬
---

Undoubtedly. 🤬
However she has given Kieron, his lawyers, F4J, the media and US loads of ammunition to use on her so BRING IT ON SKANKY!!
We are all waiting :)
Well said Rita, no sympathy from me either ... she deserves all the negativity and then some!! :mad::mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I absolutely bleeping despair of this whole situation. Those poor kids. Subjected to a year of emotional torture, alienated from their loving dad. And now we know that Skanky wasn’t only being aided and abetted by her disgusting family and the Sink Wanker. She also had an insider in Social Services who was advising her how to play the game. I feel absolutely sick.
Advising her and ticking all the correct boxes along the way 😣 Lynne has blindsided the system for the bleep and for what? She needs prosecuting. I just can’t understand how so many people fall for the Katie Price “charm”. All the cling-ons swallowing what she has to say all of the time and accepting it as gospel. Hero-worshipping this rabid dog. It’s insanity. Absolute insanity.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39
So against my better judgement, curiosity got the better of me and I joined Ticktacky. Omg she looks and sounds bad, bad bad not good. 😬
Someone asked if she still sees Dawn Ward? Anyone know who that is, I'm still sleuthing 🤭
She used to be in the real housewives of cheshire. Dawn is an interior designer and skany once got on a helicopter to see dawns house. I think she was going to use dawns services

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New thread

my first time creating a thread so hope all ok! Ihave reported this post so the thread gets closed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.